- Tab Content
- About Me
- Current Whereabouts
- In search of a cool title
- Originally From
- My Life's Calling
- Barman, budding Author, Code-monkey, devil's advocate
- My Ride
- My boots. they were made for walking.
- My Ideal Ride
- some new boots
- Yummy to Me
- anything my mother ever cooked
- Where I Shop
- I do not shop. the mountain must come to mohammed
- On the Town
- The Haribo Club
- Favorite Weapon
- something something light, delicate and wickedly sharp. Or a big axe.
- Favorite Movies
- a Clockwork Orange, Reservoir Dogs, 2001 a Space Odyssey
- Favorite TV
- TV is dead. Long Live Live Streaming!
- Favorite Authors
- Iain M. Banks, Ursula Le Guin, Richard Morgan, Douglas Adams
- Turn Ons
- First and foremost, seeing someone else turned on. Otherwise; sharp edges, forgiving curves, broken things, persistance... Latex is nice.
- Turn Offs
- I'd say bigoty, but that's what all bigots say. hmm... Calculus?
- Hair Color
- blessed with platinum blond locks from birth.
- Previous Hair Colors
- Black, various shades of red, blue, purple
- Toys I Desire
- a female body, preferably warm
- Depraved Fantasy
- Re-enacting the scene from Enter the Matrix... though perhaps with more corsetry
- Quote or Slogan
- Rip open the diseased heart of a Corporation and what spills out? People.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Post
- what is your goal in life? 06-23-2005 08:29 AM
- Total Thanks
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Last Activity
- Join Date