+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Verne Troyer Sex Tape Lawsuit

Default Verne Troyer Sex Tape Lawsuit

The biggest problem with the astroturfing style of marketing is that it makes everyone very skeptical of everything; it makes it very difficult to believe in anything. If a star willingly gets naked...
    Read the full article

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Verne Troyer Sex Tape Lawsuit

PrOnsters need to get right the fuck out of our nation's courtrooms. I'm really getting sick of their petty shit. Eventually, people will tire of it and start wanting obscenity laws enforced just to make this frivolous waste of our judicial resources go away.

OEC

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

who is verne troyer?

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Mini Me

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Jesus Hepatitis Christ! Lawyers have taken over blue blood!

I respect whatever you want to do Amelia, and I think that the members on here should too when it comes to that...

But, what ever happened to Freedom of the press? If anyone has a problem with whatever source that is putting out some information, then they can sue them to make them stop... but they can't tell us that we are not allowed to report on it or post what other people are saying or talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory

I respect whatever you want to do Amelia, and I think that the members on here should too when it comes to that...

But, what ever happened to Freedom of the press? If anyone has a problem with whatever source that is putting out some information, then they can sue them to make them stop... but they can't tell us that we are not allowed to report on it or post what other people are saying or talk about it.
    That's the whole problem with being over-litigious to begin with. I wish some of these companies would chill out for everyone's sake.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory

I'd probably have a different view, had they asked me to to remove what I said, but they only requested that the video be removed. I think freedom of the press is intended to make it so that the people can be informed on all things which could impact them, all things pertaining to the public interest. I believe the public is interested in a video of Verne Troyer having sex, but I do not believe seeing it is a necessity to preserve the public interest. Basically, Verne Troyer releases sex tape is news; Verne Troyer has sex in the privacy of his own home is not news.

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

I suppose that time on The Surreal Life when he rode around on his Rascal naked, pissed in the corner of someone's bedroom, and passed out like a dead mole rat, was less embarrassing that a video of him fucking a human woman.

http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/the_s...ife/000491.php

Quote Originally Posted by funkatron
    I suppose that time on The Surreal Life when he rode around on his Rascal naked, pissed in the corner of someone's bedroom, and passed out like a dead mole rat, was less embarrassing that a video of him fucking a human woman.

http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/the_s...ife/000491.php
    It's kind of bummer he's the most famous midget/dwarf/elf/whatever. He seems like a real jag-off.

OEC

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Cat
    It's kind of bummer he's the most famous midget/dwarf/elf/whatever. He seems like a real jag-off.

OEC

Most reality shows make alcohol more abundant than most people can handle. It turned me off Donald Trump when I read contestants from The Apprentice complaining about being pressured to drink, when Trump reportedly does not drink at all. That and him launching a vodka pretty much made him lose all points in that dept.

I also think it is pretty reasonable, if a room is custom built for one person, for that person to expect to get that room. Then again, I have not see the ensuing fight and maybe it is appalling.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Most reality shows make alcohol more abundant than most people can handle. It turned me off Donald Trump when I read contestants from The Apprentice complaining about being pressured to drink, when Trump reportedly does not drink at all. That and him launching a vodka pretty much made him lose all points in that dept.

I also think it is pretty reasonable, if a room is custom built for one person, for that person to expect to get that room. Then again, I have not see the ensuing fight and maybe it is appalling.
    I couldn't really speak to it. It *sounds* like he had an expectation of privacy. This guy was also filmed wheeling around nekkid on that reality show several times. Hard to say what really happened.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Mini Me
    oh.............................................I have yet to bother seeing those movies

+ Reply to Thread