+ Reply to Thread

Thread: They're everywhere!

Slave326667's Avatar Slave & Master.

Default They're everywhere!

So, I was at work today, and these two guys came in, then one guy says: "how are things going?" so I say, "alright, but you see that asshole over there? *points* he just fucked up my kick-ass sweep job on the floor." -guy "*talking to his friend* so it's his job." -me "what?..." -him "so do you have any other jobs lined up?" -me "yeah, I'm going to be at the hospital, as a trasport/hired assasin." -him "have you been to church lately?" -me "*confused stare*..... godammit."

Seriously, where do they all come from?! Thats the third one this month! I used to enjoy it, you know, when they ask you to join the circle with them and pray, and you don't know what else to do, so you say "alright", then you start praying "... HEAR ME! LORD BEZELBUB!..." and by that time they usually walk away, and don't turn back... that, or spray you in the face with holy water and scream in ancient hebrew. Either way, it gets annoying, please tell me I'm not the only one dealing with this onslaught of religious fanatics.

Default Re: They're everywhere!

I hate them too. I hate almost all of the main religions in general. Some more than others, but I REALLY, REALLY hate that stuff!

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

i like to get into arguement with the preachers/priest/ and fathers

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I do NOT hate religion. But, religious ASSHOLES piss me the fuck off. I always end up exploded in their face good fucking times

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    I do NOT hate religion. But, religious ASSHOLES piss me the fuck off. I always end up exploded in their face good fucking times
    right on

I'm just tired of the way they treat people, It's like "What?! YOU, don't beleive in, MY GOD?! What are you, some kind of HEATHEN?! Oh well, I am here to save your poor misguided soul... It's ok if I force my beleifs on you... because you don't know any better."

I hate people who peddle god around the street like it was the new fashion drug of the year...

The only thing about them is they are worse than Drug Dealers...Drug Dealers dont push their product on anyone..People buy from them without any initiation from the seller...

Tis bad when the servents of God are worse than the Drug Dealers working on the street...Thats what I see in all that....

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Even if they're forcing their jesus propaganda on my friends, and im there im fucking exploding in their face. My friends say I take things too personally

Mother Superior

No Proselytizers wanted!

Caligula's Avatar Senior Member

I hate religion. Disorganised, organised, vanilla, chocolate - whatever flavour - you name it, I hate it. I would be more than happy if every one of these imbeciles went and martyred themselves tomorrow. Intolerant? Only in the face of the intolerable. The world, my world, teeters ever closer to the abyss courtesy of a gang of Muslims on the one side, and a mentally retarded 'bible-backed cocksucker' (tm Carl Panzram) in the White House. The fact that anybody has the gall to defend religion after 9/11 is testament to the suicidal stupidity of the human race.

devilmutt's Avatar Senior Member

i live smack in the middle of the bible belt...so yes this happens alot to me...it happens more often then not around my family of which i am the only one who doesn't attend church at all...it' fan-fucking-tastic i tell ya

SUSIEQ502's Avatar Senior Member

They usually will go away if you just tell them you are their heavenly father, back on Earth for your 2004 WORLD TOUR!
    Susie is The Lord...praise The Lord

devilmutt's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUSIEQ502
    They usually will go away if you just tell them you are their heavenly father, back on Earth for your 2004 WORLD TOUR!
    Susie is The Lord...praise The Lord
    all praise be to susie....

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

you guys should chek out the "is faith sacred" thread

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    same here thats why ive been able to be friends with jehovas witnesses ,budhists, protestants,catholics, muslims etc. as long as they dont try to push their religion on me i have no problem with anyone

I could care less what religion someone is, or the fact that it exists, but unless I'm running throught the streets screaming: "HELP ME JESUS! FOR I HAVE SINNED!" Then I'd like to be left alone. The name of the game is propaganda, and the Jesus freaks are up to bat! LOOK OUT! How could anyone run on the shit that religious radio talks about? Plus the fact that different churches that follow the same religion, can contradict one another so terribly. Yeah, I've spent enought time "in front of god", and god's shit doesn't add up... that is, unless god is incredibly fucked up. I know my shit when it comes to major religions, and in most cases, the more uniformed and strict the study becomes, the logic gets gradually unstable. It takes a blissfully ignorant mind to accept and follow it, day by day.

+ Reply to Thread