+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Discipline.

Mother Superior

Default Discipline.

This isn't about you wanting to be spanked but If you want to tell us about that, please feel free to do so.
    Do you feel children should be spanked or spoken to about their negative and inappropriate behavior? I was spanked a handful of times as a child, didn't affect me much. It hurt them more than me probably. I don't think beating the shit out of your children is proper though, a swat on the ass is a bit different in my eyes. I think verbal abuse is worse than physical in the long run.
    In my experience in working with children in a school setting, it was worse when you take something from them, that gets their attention.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: Discipline.

its ok to spank but some people take it to far

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

spank and talk. depends.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

society ion general need s a good verbal bashing and asswhooping and no fucking dinner too!

YouMakeMeWanna000's Avatar Member

No i dont believe violence will make your children better. i for one, when i got spanked, i'd laugh and be encouraged to do worse things...

Coming from a strict Mexican family I was spanked plenty! I dont think I would like to do the same.

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

Spanking doesn't work on my evil spawn. They just laugh. Taking away tv and the playstation really gets em where it hurts though...
    I could use a spanking myself about now

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Do you feel children should be spanked or spoken to about their negative and inappropriate behavior? I was spanked a handful of times as a child, didn't affect me much. It hurt them more than me probably. I don't think beating the shit out of your children is proper though, a swat on the ass is a bit different in my eyes. I think verbal abuse is worse than physical in the long run.
    In my experience in working with children in a school setting, it was worse when you take something from them, that gets their attention.
    Depends on the child.
    Depends on what the child had done.

If they hit somebody, they should be hit.
    If they took somebody's doll away, then take their doll away.

Basically, Let them know what they did, why it is wrong, and Let them experience what they visited upon others.

+ Reply to Thread