+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Addictive

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Addictive

These boards are the ONLY boards (to me) that are addictive. I dont even post on my board hahaha

Mother Superior

Default Re: Addictive

This is the only message board I go to. It's unique and there is a nice vibe here. That keeps me coming back.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Thank you QuietPlace and Mirren! Having such great people in the community makes it all worthwhile.

Ya know, Mirren, in your intro post you said something along the lines of I just run through message boards so let's see how long it takes for this one to become a nightmare. I was all uh-oh, only you turned out to be one of my favorite posters. Were you too intelligent and capable of critical thinking for other boards or what? I like people who really think about their opinions, instead of just getting them all out of the same package.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i used to go to several message boards but this is the only one i go to. I knew it was going to be a cool comunity when i found it by accident( i still dont remember how i got here lol) so id like to thank ms AmeliaG for making this place possible.

Mother Superior

AmeliaG: Basically, I would go to boards that just seemed to have a lot of what I deemed to be extremely immature folks lacking basic social skills. There were people just obviously getting off on making other poster's feel uncomfortable, I don't agree with that. If it's one thing I can't tolerate is ignorance, rudeness and blatant stupidity. If you are going to come at me, come at me with some diplomacy or I don't have use for you. I had a feeling this message board would be a lot different, I am pleasantly surprised it is ,to say the least. I am just happy I got on right at the beginning, I think that helps. Once a board is established, new people can be treated quite shitty from what I have seen. I don't see that transpiring here, that's important in keeping people coming and posting freely, the longevity and growth will continue if the community has a certain amount of decency to it. I think most of us can identify with eachother to some degree and may have been judged unfairly by society because we aren't like everyone else and don't care to be. Having this place to come to is wonderful, only together can we keep new members coming by not making them feel alienated. You and Forrest are also extremely pleasant and this of course helps and spills over into our attitudes. You've set an excellent tone.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

yeah this board is addictive, and as well is th only one I go to I try to read as many threads as possible and write a response, the other people on this board seem super nice, and very layed back and open minded. I just hope in time my typing gets better, and I make more sense.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Addictive indeed...the only other boards I visit are ones that feed my gaming geek side.

PaulCat's Avatar 3 Of My Nine Lives Left

I go on the Bradford Rio forum, but that might just be a personal thing.

It's my local members only club, and i know 90% of the people on there out in the real world too.

Like a big funky chatroom!
    Any thoughts on putting a shoutbox on this forum somewhere?

these words make me cry

I'll stay until is interesting..... If somebody soon don't drop me a PM I'll be sad...

Yep, The BlueBlood Boards Rock!

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    These boards are the ONLY boards (to me) that are addictive. I dont even post on my board hahaha
    Where's your board- so we can post abt bi perv stuff?-P.

Quote Originally Posted by pedar
    As well as Pink Fluffy Bunnies!

Quote Originally Posted by pedar
    hahaha www.ipf-inc.net are my boards

I love y'all like family. FEEL THE LOVE DAMMIT

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    I love y'all like family. FEEL THE LOVE DAMMIT
    AHHHHHHHH! IT BURNS!

Amethyst's Avatar Senior Member

I have never been addicted to any board. But I think this one has finally succeeded, I haven't posted so much because I have been mentally tired for a while, but I have read pritty much all of the posts from the time when I registered. I have been badly addicted to IRC for about 4 years but now it has a rival. It is just there is very warm athmosphere and interesting kind people here. Thanks guys for being yourself

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

i havent been abel as well but its kinda hard for me to post now its inventory time at my job and everythings gotta be perfect and reading the posts is my way of relaxing after a hard days work thank you all for posting and i will try to popst more often tata "PLEASE MR MERCHANT OF DEATH SIR PLEASE"

+ Reply to Thread