+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Urban Tips.

Default Urban Tips.

Welcome to the another episode of Urban Tips.

In todays episode our dear friend Oliver will give you some advice about survival on the streets.

Borrowing money.

If you want to borrow money from someone always ask for the double amount of what you actually need. It's not rare that you hear "Oh, I'm sorry, I have only so much to spare". That way you'll most likely have more chance to end up with amount you actually need.

In next lesion I'll teach you about getting free cigarettes.

OliX

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Default Re: Urban Tips.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    Welcome to the another episode of Urban Tips.

In todays episode our dear friend Oliver will give you some advice about survival on the streets.

Borrowing money.

If you want to borrow money from someone always ask for the double amount of what you actually need. It's not rare that you hear "Oh, I'm sorry, I have only so much to spare". That way you'll most likely have more chance to end up with amount you actually need.

In next lesion I'll teach you about getting free cigarettes.

OliX
    Hey...That's just like when you ask for a certain salary when you get a new job. Always high ball. The employer will probably come down in salary price, but if you low ball, it's not like the employer's gonna give you more than what you asked for...

Now what's all this about getting free cigarettes?

Default Re: Urban Tips.

All right!

Free smokes.

Ask a person you want a cigarette from: "What is it that you're smoking?"
    He/she will answer something like "It's that and that sort of cigarettes"
    Then you need to act all excited and say something like " Oh really. I never tried those. How do they taste?" That person will most likely offer you one to try.

+ Reply to Thread