+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bummer! Heart got stomped on HARD!

Default Re: Bummer! Heart got stomped on HARD!

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Anyways, this whole thread reeks of hating women. Dont form bonds, shell just fuck you over in the long run, youll pay child support, shell fuck up your life...blah blah blah.

Good god, its like a whine-fest. Quit whining, grow a pair and buy a hooker if youre that bitter.
    Amen. Good to have you back on these forums.

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

it's not considered sex if it's in the champagne room

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Of course this is only one side of the story. 9 times out of 10 the person telling the story doesnt really give an accurate account of the events that transpired.

Would YOU send gifts to someone then all of a sudden not want to have anything to do with them? I sure as hell wouldnt. Id at least demand my gifts back for the sake of being a bitch if thats all my intentions were.

Let me just break some of this down.

"People or back stabbin ho's do this crap to me all the time, they use me to break away from their husband or to get back at their exs."

Maybe its time for crazed to find more compatable partners instead of settling for rebound material and then getting upset when things dont go how hed like them to. This isnt the chicks fault, its his.

"No chick wants to have kids with me, its like they dont want to give me a chance, they always choose me over 100s of other swining dicks."

If he conveys that to women...Id tell him to leave me alone too. What woman in their right mind would be like 'hm yeah i barely know this dude, but id like him to impregnate me'. If his having kids wasnt his number one priority he would have defineately used a different phrase other than noone wants to have kids with me. Wouldnt a good relationship trump having kids with someone? Id hope so.

Anyways, this whole thread reeks of hating women. Dont form bonds, shell just fuck you over in the long run, youll pay child support, shell fuck up your life...blah blah blah.

Good god, its like a whine-fest. Quit whining, grow a pair and buy a hooker if youre that bitter.
    Awesome

Of course this is only one side of the story. 9 times out of 10 the person telling the story doesnt really give an accurate account of the events that transpired.

Would YOU send gifts to someone then all of a sudden not want to have anything to do with them? I sure as hell wouldnt. Id at least demand my gifts back for the sake of being a bitch if thats all my intentions were.

Let me just break some of this down.

"People or back stabbin ho's do this crap to me all the time, they use me to break away from their husband or to get back at their exs."

Maybe its time for crazed to find more compatable partners instead of settling for rebound material and then getting upset when things dont go how hed like them to. This isnt the chicks fault, its his.

"No chick wants to have kids with me, its like they dont want to give me a chance, they always choose me over 100s of other swining dicks."

If he conveys that to women...Id tell him to leave me alone too. What woman in their right mind would be like 'hm yeah i barely know this dude, but id like him to impregnate me'. If his having kids wasnt his number one priority he would have defineately used a different phrase other than noone wants to have kids with me. Wouldnt a good relationship trump having kids with someone? Id hope so.

I didnt mean it like that. I was letting you and the ppl here know how I feel about it. No need to critisize my feelings. Im glad im not realted to you because i hate critical, bossy people too. I blame THOES assholes for my brother's suicidal death.

Now if you personally have a problem with ME or what I say.... *SPITS BEER IN YOUR FACE!!!...FOLLOWED BY A BIG CLOUD OF CIGAR SMOKE!!!*

I generally treat people the way they treat me! I havent done a damn thing to this woman, and shes being a total ASSHOLE WHORE-BITCH!!

Youre not making things easy for me at all. People bullied me throughout my school years and throughout my youth, and I let them do it for the last-TIME!! Now im fighting BACK because society at the time sure didnt help me.

So FUCK OFF A-JAX.

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzEd69
    I didnt mean it like that. I was letting you and the ppl here know how I feel about it. No need to critisize my feelings. Im glad im not realted to you because i hate critical, bossy people too. I blame THOES assholes for my brother's suicidal death.

Now if you personally have a problem with ME or what I say.... *SPITS BEER IN YOUR FACE!!!...FOLLOWED BY A BIG CLOUD OF CIGAR SMOKE!!!*

I generally treat people the way they treat me!
    if you don't want advice OR criticism... don't pour your heart/feelings out on an online forum...

grow a pair and practice having thicker skin...

Quote Originally Posted by jonny.illuminati
    if you don't want advice OR criticism... don't pour your heart/feelings out on an online forum...

grow a pair and practice having thicker skin...
    Ill take the advice, but not critisism!! I can't stand critical ppl, im sorry but thats just the way i am!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Awesome
    AssKisser.

Ill take the advice, but not critisism!! I can't stand critical ppl, im sorry but thats just the way i am!
    well my friend... the world is a very critical place... advice coupled with constructive criticism (hell even just plain mean criticism) is a way of life... use the negative energy to mold and shape yourself in the future... use it to drive you to achieve better for yourself... don't let it make you mean and bitter!

i don't much like critical people (killed a few in my lifetime) but anytime i was faced with it i took a good hard look at myself first to see if maybe they were right...

remember online forums allow for anonymity (spell check anyone)...

plus the people here are probably more brutally honest than any of your friends because the online folks aren't your friends...

just a bunch of avatars and words....

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Well said.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

AssKisser.
    I don't have to kiss ass. People don't think I'm a whiny little pussy.

well my friend... the world is a very critical place... advice coupled with constructive criticism (hell even just plain mean criticism) is a way of life... use the negative energy to mold and shape yourself in the future... use it to drive you to achieve better for yourself... don't let it make you mean and bitter!

i don't much like critical people (killed a few in my lifetime) but anytime i was faced with it i took a good hard look at myself first to see if maybe they were right...

plus the people here are probably more brutally honest than any of your friends because the online folks aren't your friends...

This is how I feel RIGHT NOW!... Or I = Eddie Murphy!......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxMHeKinFVE

And you guys are the patrons!!

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Its kinda disturbing how many guys have such negative opinions of women.

Maybe where you look/the type youre attracted to isnt working out for you. Its not womens fault as a whole that you keep picking the ones who are not compatible for you.
    With working with women for so many years, I can't tell you how many times I've heard the phrase, "All men are assholes."

I always come back with, "No, that's not true. Not all guys are assholes. Just the one's you pick to date."

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    With working with women for so many years, I can't tell you how many times I've heard the phrase, "All men are assholes."

I always come back with, "No, that's not true. Not all guys are assholes. Just the one's you pick to date."

hear hear! AK for prime minister!

hear hear! AK for prime minister!
    Good.

Ahhhh! Now we're getting somwhere!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I generally treat people the way they treat me! I havent done a damn thing to this woman, and shes being a total ASSHOLE WHORE-BITCH!!

Youre not making things easy for me at all. People bullied me throughout my school years and throughout my youth, and I let them do it for the last-TIME!! Now im fighting BACK because society at the time sure didnt help me.

So FUCK OFF A-JAX.
    Im glad Im not related to you either. Id disown a family member that acts like a whiney little bitch. But it sounds like you come from a pretty weak family anyways, you wouldnt fit with my family. We like to say it like it is, we dont sugarcoat anything because that never helps anyone. *shrugs*

The whole spitting beer in my face is irrelevant because I know you wouldnt have the balls to do it in person. Im not even going to tell you what would happen if anyone tried that, I dont have to have internet balls.

Quite frankly moron, I wasnt even talking about you as far as the whining in the thread about how bad women are. I addressed your quotes, and I think I was pretty spot on. The truth hurts doesnt it. AND...I can see why this chick told you to leave her alone, say something you dont like and you flip out like a fucking 2 year old.

Are you sure youre 40? Youre acting like a spoiled kid whos mommy told them no for the first time.

If you dont want to hear criticism, keep your problems off a public forum.

Now how about you quit throwing your temper tantrum and find a girl whos not using you as a rebound. That reeks also of low self esteem on your part.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I hate women who say crap like that.

And I love the retort!

Im glad Im not related to you either. Id disown a family member that acts like a whiney little bitch. But it sounds like you come from a pretty weak family anyways, you wouldnt fit with my family. We like to say it like it is, we dont sugarcoat anything because that never helps anyone. *shrugs*

The whole spitting beer in my face is irrelevant because I know you wouldnt have the balls to do it in person. Im not even going to tell you what would happen if anyone tried that, I dont have to have internet balls.

Quite frankly moron, I wasnt even talking about you as far as the whining in the thread about how bad women are. I addressed your quotes, and I think I was pretty spot on. The truth hurts doesnt it. AND...I can see why this chick told you to leave her alone, say something you dont like and you flip out like a fucking 2 year old.

Are you sure youre 40? Youre acting like a spoiled kid whos mommy told them no for the first time.

If you dont want to hear criticism, keep your problems off a public forum.

Now how about you quit throwing your temper tantrum and find a girl whos not using you as a rebound. That reeks also of low self esteem on your part.

id hate to see how your reply would be if it was that time of tha month! and again, youre NOT HELPING! I didnt ask for your negative reply!

The holes we dig and not even realize it. The human condition always amazes me.

id hate to see how your reply would be if it was that time of tha month! and again, youre NOT HELPING! I didnt ask for your negative reply!
    No, you didn't ask for her negative reply, but your inane post more or less demanded it.

I hope that you're actually a troll and not honestly as stupid and delusional as you come off.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I dont dig holes. I fill them in.

And Crazed- seriously...how much more negative can you get than telling a message board youre going to stick a muffler in your mouth because some chick you never met told you she didnt want you to talk to her anymore? I think if anything you should take my advice and stay away from women who are using you as a rebound...but some people never stray outside their comfort zone. At least youll know what to expect every single time.

And Crazed- how much more negative can you get than telling a message board
    WTf are messageboards FOR? "Im not allowed to tell MESSAGEBOARDS how I feel about things!"

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Message boards are FOR people to chat on. Being this is a pretty open forum with a variety of people from different backgrounds, youre not always gonna hear what you like.

What makes you so special that you can say what you feel but others cant? No one ever told you youre not allowed to post (*rolling eyes*)...but you sure feel that others arent allowed to post what they feel otherwise we are asshole bitch whores, get threats of you spitting beer in our faces and call us ass kissers.

Hopefully one day youll see how ridiculous you look.

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

WTf are messageboards FOR? "Im not allowed to tell MESSAGEBOARDS how I feel about things!"
    True true little one. It's quite valid to say or ask whatever you like in my books. You realise that when you ask questions you won't necessarily get answers you like of course.

I'm also allowed to say or ask whatever I like according to me. In this case...

"Harden the fuck up"

Actually I'm full of constructive advice. Here's 2 more tips C69 (I am too too generous. I realise that if anything I'm too nice).
    1. get good on your musical instrument of choice
    2. realise that getting stomped on by chiks is highly inspirational for songwritng

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

I am good on the drums and working on guitar.

I just bought one of these:

And it has KILLER fucking tone.

ooo I can feel a song coming on.

(Sung to the tune of "Baby's On Fire" by brian Eno)

Stomp my heart harder
    Better ask the BB forum
    Listen to their laughter
    As my emo heart is slaughtered

etc.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk

I happen to partial to BC rich myself. I'm having to go now through my 2nd warlock soon as the 1st made a rather unscheduled demise. Also have to buy a new set of emg 81/85's. This time I best not let anymore stupid roommates near me ax.

Message boards are FOR people to chat on. Being this is a pretty open forum with a variety of people from different backgrounds, youre not always gonna hear what you like.

What makes you so special that you can say what you feel but others cant? No one ever told you youre not allowed to post (*rolling eyes*)...but you sure feel that others arent allowed to post what they feel otherwise we are asshole bitch whores, get threats of you spitting beer in our faces and call us ass kissers.

Hopefully one day youll see how ridiculous you look.
    Maybe you just need to get to know me better. Its hard to tell behind fonts and a monitor that you cant see through with your own eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by helcyon
    True true little one. It's quite valid to say or ask whatever you like in my books. You realise that when you ask questions you won't necessarily get answers you like of course.

I'm also allowed to say or ask whatever I like according to me. In this case...

"Harden the fuck up"
    I see where youre coming from. In time 'you will learn to trust my feelings'

Quote Originally Posted by helcyon
    Actually I'm full of constructive advice. Here's 2 more tips C69 (I am too too generous. I realise that if anything I'm too nice).
    1. get good on your musical instrument of choice
    2. realise that getting stomped on by chiks is highly inspirational for songwritng
    My brother left me his 5 string bass, but im LOUSY at it. I have no musical tallent at all, none what-so-ever, no tallent of any kind im sorry to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk

Pretty nice.

'you will learn to trust my feelings' .
    The force is strong with this one... Frodo... Use the force Frodo... USE THE FORCE
    no tallent of any kind im sorry to say.
    Didn't stop me... nothing can stop me... running out of drugs just makes me realise that they are a handicap to my energy and genius... I like drugs... let's get some... it makes it fairer on everyone else

I don't like drugs. They like me.

lovesluka's Avatar Devilishly Charmed

Very well put!!!

You can't come to an online forum and wear you heart on you sleve. If you do...I wouldn't post anything personal about yourself...it is bound to be picked apart...but we all mean well. We are just giving you our own advise in our own different ways!

Think of the fumes. The fumes.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    I don't like drugs. They like me.
    yea the liquid gold kind likes me RIGHT NOW!!

I dont dig holes. I fill them in.

And Crazed- seriously...how much more negative can you get than telling a message board youre going to stick a muffler in your mouth because some chick you never met told you she didnt want you to talk to her anymore? I think if anything you should take my advice and stay away from women who are using you as a rebound...but some people never stray outside their comfort zone. At least youll know what to expect every single time.
    ***I dont dig holes. I fill them in***

Haha! That actually was directed at Crazed. Not you Jax.

yea the liquid gold kind likes me RIGHT NOW!!
    Goldschlager?

Goldschlager?

That can be arranged.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

***I dont dig holes. I fill them in***

Haha! That actually was directed at Crazed. Not you Jax.
    Darn Ive always wanted to say that as a response too;p But now that I know it wasnt directed at me, it took the wind outta my sails, ahaha.

+ Reply to Thread