+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heroes is Canceled

FedorasBox's Avatar Member

Default Re: Heroes is Canceled

aww, man. I really like that show. Sad to see it go. But the last season was lame.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Quote Originally Posted by FedorasBox
    aww, man. I really like that show. Sad to see it go. But the last season was lame.
    *whispers: read the article. it isnt cancelled yet.*
    as long as it doesnt get to the point of like lost where they ahve to have a popup thingy explain wtf is going on, i'll continue watching it lol

I honestly never understood "Lost is too confusing". I mean, there's a shit ton of hidden things in every episode, plenty of symbolic stuff, but you don't even need that to know "what's going on". So now in response to "Lost is lyke soconfusinglol", they have these moronic "enhanced' episodes with information like "This is Jake. Jake is the main character." And now they have fucking clay reenactments of the episode? Seriously what the fuck.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias
    I honestly never understood "Lost is too confusing". I mean, there's a shit ton of hidden things in every episode, plenty of symbolic stuff, but you don't even need that to know "what's going on". So now in response to "Lost is lyke soconfusinglol", they have these moronic "enhanced' episodes with information like "This is Jake. Jake is the main character." And now they have fucking clay reenactments of the episode? Seriously what the fuck.
    i know,right? i think they're letting michelle rodrigues write it or something.

+ Reply to Thread