+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jax - The Horror and Gore Interview

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

Default Re: Jax - The Horror and Gore Interview

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Are you saying Im only jack off material for prepubescent boys?

I can live with that.
    Not only

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    Jax,

Those pictures keep making me feel strange in my groin area. What's up with that?
    Is it an itchy, burning sensation?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I can live with that.
    haha. well we have yet to establish exactly what the feeling in Ajax's groin is. My bet was late onset puberty. Rock is going for urethral inflammation. any other takers?

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

I can live with that.
    Prepubescent 39 year old boys. Hahaha!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Lol, you guys crack me up;]

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

i was wondering if you got those last 2 neck stripes filled in?

not as much as you fuel fantasies....

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by allah
    Jax does it bother you at all that animals were killed in the making of Cannibal Holocaust? I'm just asking out of genuine curiousity since you seem to big on animal rights.
    I'm the one that's really big on animal rights. and I'm glad I know about this movie now so I can boycot it. I've never seen it, and never want to.

Animals have two rights.

They have the right to remain delicious. If they chose to waive that right, anything they have can and will be worn against me for the purposes of keeping me warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Animals have two rights.

They have the right to remain delicious. If they chose to waive that right, anything they have can and will be worn against me for the purposes of keeping me warm.
    to each their own. I just wanted to clear up the confusion.

That's it? I'm bored and was kinda hoping for a freakout. Help a guy out VB!

nope. not my style. sorry buddy, lol.

I don't discuss quite a few issues online; all of them having to do with either my political views, my spiritual beliefs, or my personal life. I respect others opinions, and only ask that mine be respected in return. however, most people can't or don't know how to do that, so there's a reason very few people online know anything of value about me. everything else is meaningless fluff. truth, but fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue

I don't discuss quite a few issues online; all of them having to do with either my political views, my spiritual beliefs, or my personal life. I respect others opinions, and only ask that mine be respected in return. however, most people can't or don't know how to do that, so there's a reason very few people online know anything of value about me. everything else is meaningless fluff. truth, but fluff.
    I'm the same. Which Is why I don't post too much of my opinions, because some people just keep pushing theirs as if it is written in law..which hey..fine, but don't tell me my opinion is incorrect because you found it on wikipedia .

Snore...

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

V, don't you know you could get kicked off the internet with a rational viewpoint like that?

She's a witch! Burn her!

I'm the one that's really big on animal rights. and I'm glad I know about this movie now so I can boycot it. I've never seen it, and never want to.
    Jax is the one that would have loved to break a guy's jaw if he got too touchy when she stripped. VoltaireBlue actually did it.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I guess now would be as good of time as any to tell you about the impending plans of the ocean to take over the dry land. that's what global warming is really about, rising coastlines.

I'm not necessarily saying that Poseidon is angry and wants his vengeance, but it's happening either way. Think about it. Everything in the ocean wants to fucking kill you.

what the sea wants, the sea will take.
    -old irish fishing proverb

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

well, it'll be a while before it get's to me

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    . Everything in the ocean wants to fucking kill you.
    that's why the Ocean is Fucking Awesome!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by bohoki
    i was wondering if you got those last 2 neck stripes filled in?
    Nope not yet. I probably wont do them in black like the others if I do though...my scissors kinda overlap with them, and I really like my scissors;p

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Its not really a hugely advertised movie. It was already banned in America, I doubt theres much anything else that can be done...

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Lol, most of the people that actually know me get a kick out of what I type on the internetz. I learned a long time ago that the internet is for entertainment, therefore I could actually be posting the opposite of what I actually feel/believe. Reactions are priceless.

Lol, most of the people that actually know me get a kick out of what I type on the internetz. I learned a long time ago that the internet is for entertainment, therefore I could actually be posting the opposite of what I actually feel/believe. Reactions are priceless.
    You just made me laugh

Now you might catch my drift. Most of my blabber is mostly screwing around with people. Not on bad intentions, but just to make them react and maybe even fotr them to start thinking for them selfs. Sometimes it involves degradation of my personality..... but then again... who fucking cares.

It's the internet.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I believe that any intelligent person who genuinely cares for their own animal will also care for all animals, domesticated or feral. Which is why I find it hard to watch as you adamantly try to tell people what to do with their pets in the kitten thread and on the other hand admit taking pleasure in seeing animals mutilated and killed here. In my mind those two things don’t sit comfortably side by side.

If you only care about your own animal then, with respect, you shouldn’t really be telling other people what to do with theirs.
    I told someone what to do with their animal? Besides take it to a vet? Lol. K.

I said I take pleasure in watching animals mutilated and killed? Lol. K.

By the way, if people dont like watching animals killed, dont watch Man Vs Wild on TV. Since I apparantly take pleasure in watching animals mutilated and killed, I sit on the couch and polish my bean when he kills and eats animals. I was pretty tired but I felt so good after that marathon.

And Allah, if you had read the rest of the interview I did, youd see I hardly take "pleasure" watching movies like that. Not that it matters, you still only read what you want to.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    You just made me laugh

Now you might catch my drift. Most of my blabber is mostly screwing around with people. Not on bad intentions, but just to make them react and maybe even fotr them to start thinking for them selfs. Sometimes it involves degradation of my personality..... but then again... who fucking cares.

It's the internet.
    Bingo!

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

I believe that any intelligent person who genuinely cares for their own animal will also care for all animals, domesticated or feral.
    That really doesn't float - you're saying a guy who takes his dog duck-huntin' either hates shooting ducks, or hates his dog, or is an idiot. I'll have you know some of our finest Presidents went duck-huntin'.

(OK, bad analogy...)

People like different things differently. Owning a kitten does not mean you love mosquitoes. You can like a dog, without having to like all dogs. This is even more true of people. Some people I like. Some I like a lot. Some, I would happily pay to see being slowly fed into a rusty log-splitter.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames
    That really doesn't float - you're saying a guy who takes his dog duck-huntin' either hates shooting ducks, or hates his dog, or is an idiot. I'll have you know some of our finest Presidents went duck-huntin'.

(OK, bad analogy...)

People like different things differently. Owning a kitten does not mean you love mosquitoes. You can like a dog, without having to like all dogs. This is even more true of people. Some people I like. Some I like a lot. Some, I would happily pay to see being slowly fed into a rusty log-splitter.

Ain't that the fuckin' truth

I told someone what to do with their animal? Besides take it to a vet? Lol. K.

I said I take pleasure in watching animals mutilated and killed? Lol. K.

By the way, if people dont like watching animals killed, dont watch Man Vs Wild on TV. Since I apparantly take pleasure in watching animals mutilated and killed, I sit on the couch and polish my bean when he kills and eats animals. I was pretty tired but I felt so good after that marathon.

And Allah, if you had read the rest of the interview I did, youd see I hardly take "pleasure" watching movies like that. Not that it matters, you still only read what you want to.
    Now what's this "bean" we're talking about here? Haha!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I was gonna just put a picture of Mr. Bean here with the text "Her Bean, she polishes it." But HOLY FUCKING SHIT! If you type Mr. Bean into Google Images, this is the fifth result!!!!! I don't think there's a chart for how amazingly awesome this coincidence is:

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Thanks Mindgames for pointing that out. I was going to say almost the exact same thing in response to the same sentence you did, but rolling my eyes and joking about masturbation was funnier to me.

And Rockwulf-that pics been around awhile, Its hilarious!!! Damn fine photoshop job I must say;] So, cleaning my bean in reference to Mr Bean is a hella lot funnier when that pics is present, haha!

Oh sure, just go and steal all my thunder why don't ya?

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Sorry;p

That's one fuckable bean.

...rolling my eyes and joking about masturbation was funnier to me.!
    And to everyone else, but it's my job to ruin the moment.

That's one fuckable bean.
    Ten years of daily therapy wouldn't even scratch the surface of what that face would do to your psyche when you rolled over in the morning.

Is that how she looks without her makeup?

{clears an area of floor for you to land on when she comes back}

Is that how she looks without her makeup?

So I come back to this thread thinking that it was a bit narrow of me to decline interest in Jax's interview on a topic I'm into merely because it'd be her views in the center of the discussion, fully intending to read the final two thirds and hopefully contribute with some insightful non-self-centered feedback - and I find that half the conversation thus far has been about me. That is really most unfair towards my excellent intentions.

I'd just like to add that I appreciate most of you, even those I've argued with. I try to reserve my most conflictive side for those known to have a taste for it like Jax and Rockwulf, but that's more because I respect their presumed abilities to take it and dish it back out than because I like them and the things they say less than others. Finding stuff to dislike in people is perfectly easy and equally useless; I try not to bother unless there's nothing else to observe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Nah, I like Jax so I wouldn't do that to her. I was gonna Photoshop a vagina on you for fun but after looking at your-space for pictures I realized it'd be redundant.
    Oh, quite. Wanna see what I looked like a few years back as a cute little pigtailed teenage drag princess, taking crappy auto-timer pictures of herself aspiring to some sort of cheap slutty feminine aesthetic to put on the internets?

I know you don't. Mwahaha.

i find that strangely arousing....

need to make an appointment with my therapist now....

+ Reply to Thread