+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: True Vampyrs...we do exist

Default Re: True Vampyrs...we do exist

*stabs thread with internet stake*...as Skinny Puppy would say.."aint it dead yet?"

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

in response to youre claim of being a vampyre, heres a quote from the coolest vampire around, Cassidy from the Preacher comics

Quote Originally Posted by athenahollow
    I'm still wondering why there's a 17 year old posting on an adult forum?
    Hey, if you get to look like a mid-teen in the actual erotica forum, I'd think people should get to act like it up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    I resent being called a troll. I just have strong opinions.

But while on the subject, Rockwulf - credit for that line indeed goes to you, and it made me laugh so hard that Lagavulin went up my nose.
    'Strong'. Yeah...

Anyway, I've been called the resident ladyboy of at least half a dozen fora by four times that number of people roughly sharing Rockwulf's online persona. Which isn't to say it's entirely without merit, but I wouldn't bother handing out credit at this point.

Well, least I never thought of you as a "ladyboy". You looked like a guy to me when I first saw you.

Oh, yeah. New photoshoot, new gender identity. Stuff gets tedious after a while, you know how it goes.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    Hey, if you get to look like a mid-teen in the actual erotica forum, I'd think people should get to act like it up here.

'Strong'. Yeah...

Anyway, I've been called the resident ladyboy of at least half a dozen fora by four times that number of people roughly sharing Rockwulf's online persona. Which isn't to say it's entirely without merit, but I wouldn't bother handing out credit at this point.
    Oh, I knew you wouldn't take offense. It's just that that shoot looks rather.. .well, that IS how they dress. But you don't come across as a ladyboy, and you clearly have thick skin.

athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler

They weren't "acting" first of all. They clearly stated "Coming from a 17 year old..."... HUGE difference.

Secondly, it is not my fault I have great genetics. I'm 23 and get called "16" by everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by AthenaHollow
    Secondly, it is not my fault I have great genetics. I'm 23 and get called "16" by everyone.
    Posing in front of a classroom door doing that fresh-into-highschool geek girl thing kinda is, though.

Pretty hot, regardless.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

They weren't "acting" first of all. They clearly stated "Coming from a 17 year old..."... HUGE difference.

Faux jailbait.

Posing in front of a classroom door doing that fresh-into-highschool geek girl thing kinda is, though.

Pretty hot, regardless.
    Actually it was a college chemistry lab, not high school.

And I wasn't doing that "fresh into highschool" geek girl thing. If that's how it came off, I should work on changing that completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    Faux jailbait.
    Dude, yea, it sucks. I had a bar on my 23rd birthday tell me my brand new ID was fake and that there was no way I was 21 (even though I also had my social security card AND birth cert. on me)

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

No way that sucks! I'm 32 and people think I'm anywhere from 17-24 usually. I get ID'd for everything. It's (annoying but) great. My mom is the same. She's 60 and looks like 40 at the most.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Do you always carry your social security card and birth certificate or do you just get carded at bars that often?

My favorite is getting carded for cigarettes on a military post with my tattooed arms bare for the cashier to see.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

lol @ this thread

Actually it was a college biology classroom, not high school.
    I kinda figured that, yeah, but you don't read that off the walls. The point is that it's recognisable as a school of some sort, and with your delicious loli figure as the the only basis for guessing, I'd say highschool is a generous interpretation.

And don't resent that, would you? It's a cool thing to be able to pull off, and far more for reminding of crazy japanese schoolgirl anime that everyone loves than for anything to do with real underage girls and the tedious moral yada-yada the more conservatively minded might bring up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey
    Do you always carry your social security card and birth certificate or do you just get carded at bars that often?

My favorite is getting carded for cigarettes on a military post with my tattooed arms bare for the cashier to see.
    Actually yes, yes I do. haha. Plus I keep 2 credit cards on me for safe measure.

Now I know who to mug to steal an identity... Just kidding... maybe...

Now I know who to mug to steal an identity... Just kidding... maybe...
    LOL Good luck with that. I may be tiny, but I got my ass kicked just a handful of times in high school.... enough to learn how to fight and whoop ass faster

Small and wiry man, small and wiry

Yeah, but I hit people in the head with bricks from behind. Very effective fighting style.

Then I go all vampy on them and suck them dry. Not their blood though, that's kind of gross and all. I just suck their funds dry.

Yeah, but I hit people in the head with bricks from behind. Very effective fighting style.

Then I go all vampy on them and suck them dry. Not their blood though, that's kind of gross and all. I just suck their funds dry.
    Well then you are totally screwed. I have a +8 shield of anti-gold digger, which includes sucking of all funds. AND an amulet of Vampyre Ward, which turns vampyrs inside out when they get within 50 yards...

Yeah, but see I'm only half vampyre. I'm also half zombie and half leprechaun and bypass all enchantments.

...tedious moral yada-yada the more conservatively minded might bring up with it.
    Those that furiously play the moral card over and over are of the worst sort.

Btw, my whole family looks very young. My mom is in 50's she's got no gray hair. Her grandmother had black hair in her 80's. I inherited same hair

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Well then you are totally screwed. I have a +8 shield of anti-gold digger, which includes sucking of all funds. AND an amulet of Vampyre Ward, which turns vampyrs inside out when they get within 50 yards...

+8................where'd you score that?

Wow Athena, you really ARE a gamer...where the hell were girls like you when I was a 15 year old dork?

LOL... Dude, hello? Epic Rogue... come on now... I just stole it from one of the Circle of Eight...

And yes, I really am a gamer haha.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Man, this thread took a turn for the retarded.......

Wait, what's that?.....

It started out retarded? Oh yeah.....

This thread took a straight line for the consistently retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Man, this thread took a turn for the retarded.......

Wait, what's that?.....

It started out retarded? Oh yeah.....

This thread took a straight line for the consistently retarded...
    I can't help it that D&D requires creativity and an IQ above 120.... Sorry you feel left out...
    And I personally haven't met anyone "special" who plays D&D, except autistic kids... they're the bomb @ it.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

HAHAHA, yeah.....above 120........tell me another one, hahahah

You better be epic with a +8 something of somethingother. I don't think that's even game legal, unless you're stacking on some obscure prestige class ability like the Arcane Duelist's.

Uh, I think I saw part of the movie once. What's that get me?

yeah right, epic stuff.........actually at the moment we're converting everything to 3.5................a lot's changed

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    HAHAHA, yeah.....above 120........tell me another one, hahahah
    I have to agree with Rockwulf on this one. My brother used to play it with his friends when he was young and I swear he's tettering on retarded.

yeah, it sucks going into gameing stores where they have one of these ganing rooms and you get to hear this lame shit out of these whining little geeks. I have yet to see a game store owner.............bah, gamers.

It actually does have it's uses later on in life though

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

Quote Originally Posted by mystoo
    No way that sucks! I'm 32 and people think I'm anywhere from 17-24 usually. I get ID'd for everything. It's (annoying but) great. My mom is the same. She's 60 and looks like 40 at the most.
    word. i'm 30 and i look way younger.
    i would have said i barely look 20 but i've aged quite a bit in the last year... life got difficult and all D:
    on topic... fictional vampires rule. whether or not there are real undead walking around somewhere.... *shrug* never saw one, but who's to say i would know. and i read enough *supernatural stuff in the modern world* type books to think that they would be able to pull off seeming like a "normal human." i mean does one really live hundreds of years without learning how to fit in? srsly.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

that sound like a whole big bag of win.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Upir - Original name for vampire in your native Carpathians . Originally, they were water sprites or a force that knocked you off your horse in slavic mythology. Villagers believed they were the result of unusual deaths or suicides.

They took on human characteristic as villagers would dig up the supposedly offending parties. After rigor mortis, a corpse may release air sounding as a scream when pressed upon. The villagers would attribute this to life in corpses that were sometimes slow to decompose. Thus, the "undead" were born in physical form.

They exist in all mythologies. The direct correlation generally drawn is as above. I would imagine folks know Vlad Tepes (Dracula) was an actual Wallachian Prince. The name wampyr appears first in Poland. Vampyr in other slavic languages.

Bram Stoker simply took artistic license with existing mythos. The book can just as easily be read as social commentary. The outsider from a mysterious land (Dracula) (Dracul - Order of the Dragon relevant to the actual Tepes) penetrates the society, buys land, and "seduces" the women.

If people wish to be vampires, so be it. I am more than happy to accept them as such. I believe people are entitled to freedom of consciousness even if it falls outside the boundaries of "normalcy" or "sanity".

In essence, if you say you are one ... you are. That is not the whole story though.

OEC

Bedlamite

LMMFAO! Wow. Some people are fucking retarded and others don't have words to explain them

theDragon_svDragcos's Avatar "Vampyre" / Senior Member
    ...~"No where in paticular"~...I've never had any Regular home ~ I moved around a'Lot.

simply ~ ~ "YES,..WE DO".
    ';-)}

theDragon_svDragcos's Avatar "Vampyre" / Senior Member
    ...~"No where in paticular"~...I've never had any Regular home ~ I moved around a'Lot.

and No, ~ I am NOT a "Role-Player".
    :-)

+ Reply to Thread