+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: True Vampyrs...we do exist

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: True Vampyrs...we do exist

Dragcos - you remain the exception to the rule once again. In no way do I associate you with the usual suspects who walk around in roleplayer fangs.

You sir are an art form, pure and simple.

Did you ever find the video of you lounge singing? I would LOVE to see that.

theDragon_svDragcos's Avatar "Vampyre" / Senior Member
    ...~"No where in paticular"~...I've never had any Regular home ~ I moved around a'Lot.

Ironically, I Have (that) old "VHS" tape of My singing Years ago in 1996',..
    but Not on a "DVD",...most of what I do have ~ is only on Old "VHS",..
    [Lol]

sorry,....
    ':-(

I haven't been singing in several years,
    Though I am Attempting to Rebuild
    an old "band" project ->{ *Darkbloodwing ) again
    from 99'-2005....

so,..Who Knows?....
    IF I can Get that off the Ground again,..
    I Will Definitely Let EVERYONE know....
    ok?.
    :-)

I'm sure one of us will digitise that for you. For real.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

wow. this guy comes back and people fall on their knees... the second coming?
    must be something special.
    *kisskissfangs*
    (i have a vampire thing)
    (but i don't walk around claiming to be one, nor have i seen an undead irl)
    (that i know of)
    (and i doubt they'd hide in "goth" circles, that'd be too obvious)

Quote Originally Posted by soma_stardust
    (and i doubt they'd hide in "goth" circles, that'd be too obvious)
    Your correct. They actually run investigation services...for the paranormal.

they'd make the ultimate MIB.
    especially with those reflexes and all.
    uber-covert shit.

vampyrdraven666's Avatar *lying in my coffin*

alright, i was finally able to get to a computer.
    first of all, VAMPYR is the ancient way of spelling it.
    think im fake? think i should be beat down? bring it.
    not hundreds of years old in body, but forced into another existance as punishment.
    research the term gaki. thats relatively accurate.
    all consumed blood is tested first. preferably "stale samples" that the hiv aids viruses have had time to show development in.
    leymen's terms for our bloodlust? hemophiliacs.
    we dont exist? find me and i'll prove my point. no pun intended.
    it takes a series of blood transfusions to become one of us, many cases are caused by actual viruses or genetic defects. heard of lycanthropy? same for vamps. causes sun-sensitivity, elongated fangs, iron deficiency, and bloodlusts. and it makes it harder to taste food.
    "goths" and these ridiculous teens who rip our style only think their ripping our style. we often prefer more formal wear from centuries ago.
    anything i missed? email me at dravenvynocht@yahoo.com

oh and the goth circles. yeah, we like em. we generally have along the same taste in music and gore. hang on, i gotta down some raw liver. my iron levels are lower than they normally are.

one eyed cat. good job. i use the term vampyr bc most people havent heard the term upir before.

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

Quote Originally Posted by vampyrdraven666
    alright, i was finally able to get to a computer.
    first of all, VAMPYR is the ancient way of spelling it.
    think im fake? think i should be beat down? bring it.
    not hundreds of years old in body, but forced into another existance as punishment.
    research the term gaki. thats relatively accurate.
    all consumed blood is tested first. preferably "stale samples" that the hiv aids viruses have had time to show development in.
    leymen's terms for our bloodlust? hemophiliacs.
    we dont exist? find me and i'll prove my point. no pun intended.
    it takes a series of blood transfusions to become one of us, many cases are caused by actual viruses or genetic defects. heard of lycanthropy? same for vamps. causes sun-sensitivity, elongated fangs, iron deficiency, and bloodlusts. and it makes it harder to taste food.
    "goths" and these ridiculous teens who rip our style only think their ripping our style. we often prefer more formal wear from centuries ago.
    anything i missed? email me at dravenvynocht@yahoo.com
    seriously... "VAMPYR" is not the ancient way to spell it... check the etymology of the word...

i would suspect that a vampire would have no trouble getting to a computer so i must say i am slightly disappointed that it took you so long to come back to the party we are having at your expense...

please use spell check:

"leyman" is actually spelled "LAYMAN"

"existance" is spelled existence

"im" needs an apostrophe... (as does "thats" when you use it in the context that you did)

"dont" is a contraction of "do" and "not" and it too requires the use of an apostrophe..

but you know that you have had centuries to study...

HIV is the virus.. AIDS is a result of the infection...

"Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a lentivirus (a member of the retrovirus family) that can lead to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)"

and the "stale sample" thing... i'm just going to let that one go...

"we dont exist? find me and i'll prove my point. no pun intended." i'm guessing the pun is based on your pointy teeth?

virus like lycanthropy? ok...

"Clinical lycanthropy is defined as a rare psychiatric syndrome which involves a delusion that the affected person can or has transformed into an animal, or that he or she is an animal. Its name is connected to the mythical condition of lycanthropy, a supernatural affliction in which people are said to physically shapeshift into wolves. The word zoanthropy is also sometimes used for the delusion that one has turned into an animal in general and not specifically a wolf...

Clinical lycanthropy is a rare condition and is largely considered to be an idiosyncratic expression of a psychotic-episode caused by another condition such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or clinical depression.

However, there are suggestions that certain neurological and cultural influences may lead to the expression of the human-animal transformation theme that defines the condition."

anyway...

please enjoy your own personal style, dress how you want and have fun... but don't set yourself up for abuse online... it is just in poor taste for someone claiming to be a vampire... vampires are supposed to be classy... you are coming off like the vampires on the SouthPark episode...

if you are so powerful... how about you find me and convince me otherwise...

oh noticed that you use the name "Draven" any relation to Eric Draven? you know the dude from the movie "The Crow"... haha

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Wow, looks like someone drank some blood that had some leftover internet steroids in it...

ok i had to wiki...

on lycanthropy:

"Clinical lycanthropy is defined as a rare psychiatric syndrome which involves a delusion that the affected person can or has transformed into an animal, or that he or she is an animal[1]. Its name is connected to the mythical condition of lycanthropy, a supernatural affliction in which people are said to physically shapeshift into wolves. The word zoanthropy is also sometimes used for the delusion that one has turned into an animal in general and not specifically a wolf"

ok, so it's delusional. you're comparing this to vampires? ehhh... you're not helping your point with that one...

on gaki:

"Pretas are believed to have been jealous or greedy people in a previous life. As a result of their karma, they are afflicted with an insatiable hunger for a particular substance or object. Traditionally, this is something repugnant or humiliating, such as human corpses or feces, though in more recent stories, it can be anything, however bizarre."
    "In Japan, preta is translated as gaki (Japanese: 餓鬼, "hungry ghost"), while in China, preta is translated as e gui (Chinese: 餓鬼, "hungry ghost").

Since 657, some Japanese Buddhists have observed a special day in mid-August to remember the gaki. Through such offerings and remembrances (segaki), it is believed that the hungry ghosts may be released from their torment.

In the modern Japanese language, the word gaki is often used to mean spoiled child, or brat. In a game of tag, the person who is "it" may be known as the "gaki.""

again, a more esoteric, non-scientifically-based argument.
    not helping.

i believe there are people who are sun-sensitive. i believe there are people who enjoy feeding on people's blood (usually as form of sexual play, which sounds absolutely wonderful to me.)
    however, when you use mythological/religious sources to argue your point, it really doesn't help at all.
    i'm even the kind of person *willing* to believe in the supernatural. i just have never met anyone who is actually undead/tormented by their karma. i've never even seen actual proof of such a thing. i mean, i believe in ghosts despite never having seen one, solely based upon sketchy claims and tv shows. never even seen such a thing on "real" vampires.
    i'd be willing to believe the "gaki" thing... but again, i have no proof of reincarnation. and i even have studied and practiced buddhism for a time. i even feel i must have been pretty damn selfish in a past life to deserve my shitty existence now. and i live with a guy who says he's 732.
    but it more sounds like "this is the argument i've researched to excuse my behaviour" rather than "i know this to be true because [cites scientific or other trustworthy source]"
    >.>
    or maybe i'm just feeling argumentative.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny.illuminati

please enjoy your own personal style, dress how you want and have fun... but don't set yourself up for abuse online... it is just in poor taste for someone claiming to be a vampire... vampires are supposed to be classy... you are coming off like the vampires on the SouthPark episode...

word. vampires are supposedly intelligent and beautiful (or give the illusion of great beauty) as well.

fine. forget it. forget i even exist since so many of feel like proving me wrong.

fine. forget it. forget i even exist since so many of feel like proving me wrong.
    i personally don't "want" to prove you wrong, but in the absence of evidence find it hard to believe your claims...

it isn't what you claim to be, it is more the way you presented it... so stick around and have some fun! but again, please be prepared to back your claims... you are spelling Vampyre the French way... not the ancient way...

do research... Vampyre (French) comes from Vampir (German) which comes from вампир (Serbia) which also helped create the English Vampire...

i'm not trying to insult you, but enlighten you...

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by jonny.illuminati
    seriously... "VAMPYR" is not the ancient way to spell it... check the etymology of the word...

i would suspect that a vampire would have no trouble getting to a computer so i must say i am slightly disappointed that it took you so long to come back to the party we are having at your expense...

please use spell check:

"leyman" is actually spelled "LAYMAN"

"existance" is spelled existence

"im" needs an apostrophe... (as does "thats" when you use it in the context that you did)

"dont" is a contraction of "do" and "not" and it too requires the use of an apostrophe..

but you know that you have had centuries to study...

HIV is the virus.. AIDS is a result of the infection...

"Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a lentivirus (a member of the retrovirus family) that can lead to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)"

and the "stale sample" thing... i'm just going to let that one go...

"we dont exist? find me and i'll prove my point. no pun intended." i'm guessing the pun is based on your pointy teeth?

virus like lycanthropy? ok...

"Clinical lycanthropy is defined as a rare psychiatric syndrome which involves a delusion that the affected person can or has transformed into an animal, or that he or she is an animal. Its name is connected to the mythical condition of lycanthropy, a supernatural affliction in which people are said to physically shapeshift into wolves. The word zoanthropy is also sometimes used for the delusion that one has turned into an animal in general and not specifically a wolf...

Clinical lycanthropy is a rare condition and is largely considered to be an idiosyncratic expression of a psychotic-episode caused by another condition such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or clinical depression.

However, there are suggestions that certain neurological and cultural influences may lead to the expression of the human-animal transformation theme that defines the condition."

anyway...

oh noticed that you use the name "Draven" any relation to Eric Draven? you know the dude from the movie "The Crow"... haha
    Wow, that's an awful lot of words to say, "No. No you don't."

well it doesn't really matter any more. could someone just tell me how to unregister?

forget i even exist
    You never did in the first place Zippy.

and no. ive never even heard of that movie.

well it doesn't really matter any more. could someone just tell me how to unregister?
    Man oh man, who knew all powerful vampires were such titty babies?

dude, seriously. its useless arguing with dumbasses with superiority complexes. just because im a freak, doesnt mean ur better than me. and im not sayin im better than you.

Damn it. I wanted to be a nice guy to this person and think "Shes just being "that guy". But you really do believe you're a fucking vampire.

Well fuck.

You'd think ancient vampire souls forced into young bodies would spend time learning to spell.

They're really fucking up over in Transylvania Highschool.

What im trying to say is they suck.

They really gotta get on point right?

I could go on for hours.... think I'll stop here.

dude, seriously. its useless arguing with dumbasses with superiority complexes. just because im a freak, doesnt mean ur better than me. and im not sayin im better than you.
    screw it... i am directly challenging you to stick around hang out and have some freaking conversations! be who you want to be... it's the joy of the internet...

not to mention, the people on this forum really REALLY like to debate shit and prove you wrong no matter what the hell you say.
    >.>
    it's not a love-in.

i agree wit u/ draven. No wun is better then anyone except for dracula and maybe Lord Bloodfist Bloodraven. i wunce saw him command a hound to lay down wiff just his voice alone. Power liek that is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by soma_stardust

not to mention, the people on this forum really REALLY like to debate shit and prove you wrong no matter what the hell you say.
    >.>
    it's not a love-in.
    It's not really that. It's that you just tend to say a lot of wrong stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyre-LordVelvetCapes
    i agree wit u/ draven. No wun is better then anyone except for dracula and maybe Lord Bloodfist Bloodraven. i wunce saw him command a hound to lay down wiff just his voice alone. Power liek that is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    It's not really that. It's that you just tend to say a lot of wrong stuff...
    dude...

seriously.
    though honestly, i can't argue with your statement.

now this is just getting silly....
    >.>

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Whimpy pussy...The vampire.

I used to be afraid of vampires. Now I realize you just have to say hateful words to them and they cower like a mail order bride. Good to know!

Vampires are repelled by Intarweb intelligence!

You lose three blood points and fail your Cereberal roll!

You know, I wasn't going to say anything. But, hounds, dogs, cats, ferrets...they can all be trained. The command, "sit" comes to mind. That's not power. That's the animal wanting a treat for listening.

So I was curious on who the Bloodraven was...and this is what comes up for me:
    "House Targaryen is a fictional family in George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire"

Erm.. not a whole lot there.

Also, if Dracula is your boss and all, shouldn't he be in a proper noun form..with a capitalization?

Also, do you have a lisp and type the way you speak? Just curious. "wit", "wun" "wunce"?
    Did you happen to feed on a geeksquad member? Seriously, not making fun! I'm just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    You know, I wasn't going to say anything. But, hounds, dogs, cats, ferrets...they can all be trained. The command, "sit" comes to mind. That's not power. That's the animal wanting a treat for listening.

So I was curious on who the Bloodraven was...and this is what comes up for me:
    "House Targaryen is a fictional family in George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire"

Erm.. not a whole lot there.

Also, if Dracula is your boss and all, shouldn't he be in a proper noun form..with a capitalization?

Also, do you have a lisp and type the way you speak? Just curious. "wit", "wun" "wunce"?
    Did you happen to feed on a geeksquad member? Seriously, not making fun! I'm just curious.
    You see that thing you just did where you completely missed the whole point? That was funny.

Lol..yea I just read the other thread. I got "sucked" in.

Oh man I feel kinda bad because Voldta is so nice he took my shit for real.

If you're gonna throw bait in the water, don't feel bad when you start catching fish.

Don't feel bad. It's what I get for missing out earlier. :p

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    Don't feel bad. It's what I get for missing out earlier. :p

Any chance this skinny bald pale man is your husband?

Bedlamite

Aww! Common. You can flounce better than this, since you are so freaky you are even more freaky than the freaky freaks! MOER EMO BUTTHURT PLZ!

+ Reply to Thread