+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: True Vampyrs...we do exist

Default Re: True Vampyrs...we do exist

Um..Emo's are turned off by buttseckz... because it's already slit. There's no sad fun in it anymore.

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    Um..Emo's are turned off by buttseckz... because it's already slit. There's no sad fun in it anymore.
    Damn! I must be getting it backward. I thought emo's were all faux-sexual, which meant fake stories about making out with boi's. Or that they were used to surprise buttsex by the 'gay when drunk' frat boys! Maybe I've lived in the South too long. ( >< )

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Bullshit. As much as I might like Jax or Amelia, if they came on right now and claimed that they were all-powerful Wookies from the planet Kyyshyk, I'd make fun of them for the exact same thing.

Vampires are a work of fiction.
    Wookies are a work of fiction.
    Fraggles are a work of fiction.

If I ran around the internet today telling everyone that I was really a fraggle, do you think it would be "pack mentality" or just "a bunch of people who are sane" telling me that I wasn't actually made of felt and living in a cave?
    This. Just. This.

Rockawolf wins the thread... even tho... it wasn't on this thread.

You guys are making me self-conscious about revealing my true self...you see, I'm a (sniff, sniff) Magical Fairy Unicorn! Seriously, I piss rainbows and crap happiness! I know you guys won't believe me...you are all close-minded bastards!!! Doubt me and I will gore you with my golden horn and trample you with my sparkly hooves!!! FEAR ME!!!!!!!

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

Quote Originally Posted by thegreendevil76
    You guys are making me self-conscious about revealing my true self...you see, I'm a (sniff, sniff) Magical Fairy Unicorn! Seriously, I piss rainbows and crap happiness! I know you guys won't believe me...you are all close-minded bastards!!! Doubt me and I will gore you with my golden horn and trample you with my sparkly hooves!!! FEAR ME!!!!!!!
    um... unicorns aren't "per se" supposed to be dangerous... they're normally creatures of "light" per se...

Quote Originally Posted by jonny.illuminati
    um... unicorns aren't "per se" supposed to be dangerous... they're normally creatures of "light" per se...
    That's just a stereotype...the ancient French spelling (Unycorn) reveals origins in Eastern European mythology and as we all know everything from Eastern Europe is scary, dark and evil...like Magickal Faieryie Unycornes!!! Fear us, for we gallop (or trot, or prance) unseen among you!

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

That's just a stereotype...the ancient French spelling (Unycorn) reveals origins in Eastern European mythology and as we all know everything from Eastern Europe is scary, dark and evil...like Magickal Faieryie Unycornes!!! Fear us, for we gallop (or trot, or prance) unseen among you!
    LAMO... french spelling... my favorite...

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

I piss rainbows and crap happiness!

ahhhh.... if only i had a reason for this to be my own personal motto...

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

I only believe in unicorns that shit Skittles. Taste THAT fuckin' rainbow!

Actually they were pretty much supposed to be wild, and very dangerous to anyone other than pure hearted virgin maidens. Kind of like reverse dragons. They'd fuck your shit up due to your sin, and impurity, and mortal stench.

Stupid moralizing puritanical mythical fucks.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    Actually they were pretty much supposed to be wild, and very dangerous to anyone other than pure hearted virgin maidens. Kind of like reverse dragons. They'd fuck your shit up due to your sin, and impurity, and mortal stench.

Stupid moralizing puritanical mythical fucks.
    Oh man, the "anti-unicorn" stance is a risky one. You're gonna have every 4-19 year old girl clamoring for your death. I wouldn't risk it. Shine on you shiny devil!

Only scientologists believe in unicorns.

Bedlamite

I only believe in them when they are ~~~~~~~@SPARRRKLEY@~~~~~~~~

vampyrdraven666's Avatar *lying in my coffin*

okay so ive been challenged to stick around. i blame my emo-ness on the drugs. oh well. so what movies look good right now? im hoping to go see a horror for the 14th. nothing like blood and gore to bring people closer. but not FRIDAY the 13TH. thats been done too many times. you'd think they'd stop going to that camp....

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Oh man, the "anti-unicorn" stance is a risky one. You're gonna have every 4-19 year old girl clamoring for your death.
    Sounds like a decend plot for a guro doujin.

Quote Originally Posted by vampyrdraven666
    you'd think they'd stop going to that camp....
    But they did...they went to...space.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

Quote Originally Posted by vampyrdraven666
    okay so ive been challenged to stick around. i blame my emo-ness on the drugs. oh well. so what movies look good right now? im hoping to go see a horror for the 14th. nothing like blood and gore to bring people closer. but not FRIDAY the 13TH. thats been done too many times. you'd think they'd stop going to that camp....
    ah! you're back.
    movies... i wanna see the underworld movie *-*

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I refuse to pass blame on drugs I've never met, I choose to believe you're just emo, to paraphrase my darling Aza.

Here's hoping you're up to the challenge of conversing with my fellow blueblood cynics and masterminds. Thought it would be just as entertaining if you weren't.

... you complaining about Camp. *nods* It doesn't look god for our challenger in the first round folks.
    ~K

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    I refuse to pass blame on drugs I've never met, I choose to believe you're just emo, to paraphrase my darling Aza.

Here's hoping you're up to the challenge of conversing with my fellow blueblood cynics and masterminds. Thought it would be just as entertaining if you weren't.

... you complaining about Camp. *nods* It doesn't look god for our challenger in the first round folks.
    ~K
    Ummm...He means Camp Crystal Lake...From the "Friday the 13th" movies....Not him actually going to camp.

Horror movies pretty much bore me now. Been there, done that. Although foreign horror flicks seem to be on the rise and some of those can be creepy, gory, and full of some twisted plots.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    Ummm...He means Camp Crystal Lake...From the "Friday the 13th" movies....Not him actually going to camp.

I was commenting on the Camp-y-ness of both Jason and our not so undead poster and the hypocrisy of his attacking the camp quality of the films while ignoring his own camp quality. I apologise if I wasn't clear.

~K

theDragon_svDragcos's Avatar "Vampyre" / Senior Member
    ...~"No where in paticular"~...I've never had any Regular home ~ I moved around a'Lot.

OKAY, OKAY,..
    I'VE STAYED OUT OF THIS DISCUSSION MOST OF THE LAST FEW PAGES',..

- I ONLY GOT "1" QUESTION,....
    ~~ "WHAT IS EM0" ~ MEAN????????,...
    I keep hearing about it,..What the Heck IS IT anyway?........

Sorry gang,..I Just felt I wanted to ask SoMeThIng,.......
    just Ignore ~ my Ignorence then,...

and personly,..
    ~ doing DRUGS was/IS just realy STUPID! in the first place,...
    why would - AnYoNe - WANT TO!??........

Emo is short for emotional. It's the...hrm...best way to put it...it's a label for kids now. You can notice them from their depressive antics, and sideswept haircuts with bleach in the front.

Also, the -i-dont-know-what-a-auto-timer-on-a-camera-is photos on ******* photos.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Grebo: you rock for posting Preacher.

that's really all I have to say about this thread.

Bedlamite

Emotional Hardcore Punk... or something like that. It was a musical thing that moved Punk away from Politics to Emotion.

Beyond the musical meaning, "Emo Kid" is more a reference for the teen-aged kids who are "Goth Lite". Imagine all the drama of teenage Goths with all the fashion sense of a Hipster, blend with a hint of Japanese-Wanna be, and behold the evil (bring ear plugs, Emo whining has been known to pop eardrums).

... sorry

I have to read the entire thread I know... skimming... but mainly crying from laughing so hard at Buster's brilliant find of "Vampires are Alive" music video find.

I'm waiting for the broadway stage adaptation. Andrew Lloyd Weber? You watching? I expect nothing less.

I can't really take credit for discovering DJ Bobo, he's a little old meme around here, but I will admit to deploying said vid in appropriate context. There's a hysterical Second Life version too.

Btw LOVED your Halloween Podcast Bat! I've been girding myself to settle down, and listen to your "history of electronic music" podcast too. It looks to be epic. Glad to know that you, and Cyberden/Xorcist are still around in some fashion.

I really need to post irresponsibly so I can start posting pics here... At first I was hoping DJ Bobo was perhaps the attempt to resurrect the (IMHO) infamous Bobo the 'fucking clown' from the 80's movie 'Out of the Dark' - No vampyres, but a clown who kills supermodels, Karen Black and the final screen performance of Divine. That in itself would make a good euro-trance untz music video.

Thanks for the words on the radio show - It's been a long hiatus from really being able to return back to some form of any 'scene' as the past 4+ years were a blur of being in Maryland and trying to start a business which is another story for a day that will never come, so in the meantime I'll try and start writing when I get the time, pop up a radio show (there's another one almost done) and when I can, drive into L.A. to assault people such as on Feb 21st at Bar Sinister for the first time since I left back in 2000ishsomethingonoranother.

As for vampyres? Well... while I appreciated the aesthetics and romanticism of what that lore represents (seriously, much easier on the eyes at a nightclub then typical drunken frat students or weekend warriors that seem to dominate the earth at any given nightclub moment), I have to stand by my dogma of specific requirements that I hold for any unearthly deity say for instance... Jesus...

The day I see him regurgitate out of the hot tarry asphalt in front of my car in the middle of a busy street in the fashion of Pinhead through the floorboards in Hellraiser then perhaps I'll think about it.

Oh crap... does that mean Jesus is Chris Angel?

Hmm... only 13 more posts to go.

Xorcist is awesome. I remember listening to them in High School eons ago.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

bat, I think you know a guy I used to work with named dave. this was way back when I still lived in the bay area. you look awfuly familiar.

Bedlamite

Believing in Jesus =/= Thinking You Are Jesus

never heard fo goth lite. yeah, emos. if ya still wanna call me one, are teens that cry when they're told no. spoiled, selfcentered, arogant, vane.....damn. i am emo. but i'm a creepier kind. i think. roflmao. we like music like fall out boy and my chemical romance. AFI!!! <3 love afi......

horror movies in the states have pretty much become remakes of gore. what ever happened to psychologically terrifying stuff? you know, the kind that doesnt show anything but you scare yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    Emotional Hardcore Punk... or something like that. It was a musical thing that moved Punk away from Politics to Emotion.

Beyond the musical meaning, "Emo Kid" is more a reference for the teen-aged kids who are "Goth Lite". Imagine all the drama of teenage Goths with all the fashion sense of a Hipster, blend with a hint of Japanese-Wanna be, and behold the evil (bring ear plugs, Emo whining has been known to pop eardrums).
    /begins playing nonsensical, mindless guitar rifts

/punches self in the balls

MY PARENTS TOLD ME NOOO BUT I SAIDD YESS OH OHHHHHH

DINOSAURS, GUNS AND SKULLLSSSSS

FUCK YOU MOM U DONT CONTROL ME ANYMOOOOO~~~~

YEAH YEAAHHH OH OHHHH

-----------

Thats about every emo song I've ever had the gut wrenching displeasure of hearing

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    bat, I think you know a guy I used to work with named dave. this was way back when I still lived in the bay area. you look awfuly familiar.
    Well by looking at your profile and seeing you listed Thunder Bay, I assume you went to House of Usher before it moved to Club DV8 in S.F. - There were also quite a few Daves I knew back then - Last name or other details? Maybe Dave from Bleeding Stone?

Damn... Thunder Bar.... sniff... now see what you've done! Damn nostalgia. We tried to help the owners keep that place open but the Tax Vampires came and the rest was history... The only remaining icon rests on the cover of the Phantoms CD... that was one of the gargoyles that was hanging in the main room. Oh man the stories.... I need to write a mini book on those nights...

One quick story - We hosted probably the first or one of the first " 'Zine Slams " in the gothic/horror/fetish scenes at DV8 and I had Amelia / Blue Blood up there to speak. When they were a what was it A, a 5-10 page folded xeroxed single color paper 'pamplet' style newsletter(ish)? FFS... Didn't ANYONE video tape any of this crap?

And oh yea, you can buy e-meters (those scientology alien suitcases) off ebay now. Isn't life wonderful?

They're only truly dangerous when they have to fight cyberdolphins.

Quote Originally Posted by inox
    They're only truly dangerous when they have to fight cyberdolphins.

Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about!!! (but the hooves should be sparklier and it really should be fighting a cyber-manatee as they are the true natural enemies of Magickal Fayeriye Uny'Qhornes).

BTW, if nobodies heard it yet.. Combchrist's "Prince of E-Ville" track.. lol

What ya thinking smokin' those clothes?
    What ya thinking wearin' those gloves?
    What ya thinking using that cane?
    What ya thinking?
    What ya thinking?
    What ya thinking smelling like dirt, bad poetry of pain and hurt?
    What ya thinking flashing your fangs?
    What ya thinking?
    What ya thinking?
    "Could you be any more Gothic pretentious?!"
    "How dare you speak to the Prince of E-ville that way you slut!"
    "Prince if E-ville?! You work at fucking Dairy Queen!!!!"
    What ya thinking?

.........wow.........

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat
    Well by looking at your profile and seeing you listed Thunder Bay, I assume you went to House of Usher before it moved to Club DV8 in S.F. - There were also quite a few Daves I knew back then - Last name or other details? Maybe Dave from Bleeding Stone?

Damn... Thunder Bar.... sniff... now see what you've done! Damn nostalgia. We tried to help the owners keep that place open but the Tax Vampires came and the rest was history... The only remaining icon rests on the cover of the Phantoms CD... that was one of the gargoyles that was hanging in the main room. Oh man the stories.... I need to write a mini book on those nights...
    that's probably it. I must have seen you a lot at usher. I went pretty regularly. I miss that place.

theDragon_svDragcos's Avatar "Vampyre" / Senior Member
    ...~"No where in paticular"~...I've never had any Regular home ~ I moved around a'Lot.

Was anyone Aware that "Sir Nik"(aka:"Sal")
    has CLUB DV8 in Los Angeles currently.
    over near "L.A.X.",......
    ':-]}

+ Reply to Thread