+ Reply to Thread

Thread: whats the fascination with girls who dress like boys who dress like girls?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default whats the fascination with girls who dress like boys who dress like girls?

im not knocking it by any means but its something that i occassionally ponder and got kinda brought back up into the front of my head after watching lady gaga on the view and thinking to myself "she looks like she's wearing something rupaul would wear"

im not knocking it by any means, don't get me wrong. just curious cus like well, lady gaga is really popular out here and she does tend to wear outfits that even my dear gay friend richie says "makes her look like a dragqueen" and guys seem to like it more than girls do the music.

is it a kind of fantasy thing?
    what do you think?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: whats the fascination with girls who dress like boys who dress like girls?

ugh, what?

Default Re: whats the fascination with girls who dress like boys who dress like girls?

i'll say it slower....what is it that guys find attractive about girls who dress up in outfits that dragqueens wear? lol

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

homophobic males get a thrill out of seeing a sexually ambiguous figure that they know without a shadow of a doubt really is a chick, rather than seeing a dude dressed as chick and feeling gay after they find out that the thing they just checked out has a penis.

my professional analysis anyway.

~K

that's pretty much my conclusion to it too.
    but why people get so hung up on what's going on underneath a skirt they'll never get to see on their bedroom floor is beyond me.

Anna Evans's Avatar Senior Member

I want to fuck Marlene Dietrich. That is the beginning and end of my fascination with masculinely feminine women. That's also pretty much the whole reason I find smoking attractive; her, David Bowie, and fucking Marlin Brando.

dunno who she be but i know david bowie and yes, he is quite attractive. praga khan is pretty hot when he dresses up too.

Fucking use Google. Jesus.

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    im not knocking it
    I am.

Although anyone can wear whatever they like anyone can say whatever they like about whatever anyone likes to wear whenever they like. Whatever.

i'll say it slower....what is it that guys find attractive about girls who dress up in outfits that dragqueens wear? lol
    I think it's fucking awesome when men hit on me when I'm in drag. I assume those men are the most comfortable with their sexuality, because I'm really not a very convincing drag king.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Evans
    Fucking use Google. Jesus.
    just did. she is quite pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Evans
    I think it's fucking awesome when men hit on me when I'm in drag. I assume those men are the most comfortable with their sexuality, because I'm really not a very convincing drag king.
    that's cool. i've been to some shows where they had drag kings and you really couldnt tell at all they were illusionists. and yeah, it does feel nice to be looked at in certain ways. i get that sometimes when i dress up-which is rare-or when i shave even. but i dunno i get a few snide remarks too which is to be expected i suppose.
    but i guess i should veer back to the subject lol

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Who would win in a fight between Lemmy and God?

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Lemmy.

I have no fascination with chicks dressed up like drag queens. At all...

I wasn't aware that such a thing was surfacing.

Me, I dig androgyny, but not so much the exaggerated gender-characteristics drag-anythings tend to go with. I'd much rather see someone with neither boobs nor muscles/broad shoulders than someone with both.

Clockwork Jello's Avatar Droog

I never met a guy attracted to such a thing. Although I did date a girl that was completely obsessed with cross-dressing men. She even tried to get me to start dressing like a woman...

i've met a few girls like that out here too.

I've met scores, but you'd kinda expect that, considering I've been doing some pretty girly looks.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Gotta say that I wouldn't find it all the attractive to be honest with you.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey
    Lemmy.

I have no fascination with chicks dressed up like drag queens. At all...
    But God was never on his side.

I like the Fear Cult cover, although I could be thinking of the wrong song.

hm....guesses i should tweek the subject then to do you find people who dress as the opposite gender of their own attractive or not. lol

It was a trick question, Lemmy is God!!!

toxicat's Avatar catty member

It's called FTF or F to F. Genderqueer is the new dragwhatever.

+ Reply to Thread