+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Make A Monster.

Default Make A Monster.

Ok, This thread is for creating a Monster that you imagined.

What are the features, abilities, etc, of the monster.

Mainly stick to the abilities and traits of the monster.

Also, Tell us what you named your Pet Monster as well.

Mother Superior

Default Re: Make A Monster.

I don't have to imagine one, I live with it.

countessnichole's Avatar Wicca, Friend, Lover.

A humanoid demon with traits of a cheetah with red fur, yellow eyes, around the size of the average adult. She has bat-like wings to fly and her abilities are similar to that of a succubus (seduction, natural claws, shape-change). She also has the ability to manipulate, to get out of tight situations but is very loyal to whom she serves. Very fast, with sharp reflexes. She is well-versed in the demonic arts of magick, able to make potions and cast charms.

Basically she would be my familiar. Her name would be Keizha.

P.s. She is actually someone i roleplay, i made her about 5 year ago.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

My favouite pet monster is a Jinn (related to the white witch of narnia). Her name is Schuvanne. Standing nearly nine feet tall with a waterfall of blood for hair that hangs nearly to her ankles, flashing silver eyes and a fire gift. Her magicks cover the arcane and mundane and I think she might be related to the Planeswalkers. Her most powerful wepon is her charisma, she can convince any one to do anyhting. In her presesnce there is no such thing as Iron Will, all will do her bidding. "A silken voice sang from rosebud lips and soon I found myself doing things I never dreamed". And she can fly.

I maded her up along time ago.
    K

devilmutt's Avatar Senior Member

it's a dog based demon named devilmutt of course..it has two horns that come from the back of it's ears and curl around to the side of it's head(like a ram's) it has thick jaws and around 2" upper fangs with 3" lower fangs that go to the outside of the upper ones. it walks on it's hind legs upright with it's front paws grown almost completely into hands. it's head and front paws glow with fire.

height: 6'
    weight:200lbs
    powers: powerful claws and jaws capable of crushing a full grown man, the ability to control and start fire, feeds on souls

A Demon that is Very Pallid.
    Although the creature has Demonic Talons that are Sharper than Razors, although that isnt the creature's primary weapons. The creature has Horns on it's head, and Spikes on it's Shoulders and knees. It has hoofs instead of feet, but it also has a kind of claw on the back of each foot area that can work like a toe, but is actually a counter-balance. It is gnarled arms and legs, and a barrel- like chest. Goat-like horns on it's head. It has coarse hair that extends from it's head down to it's back. The hair is matted with and caked with blood, to form rows of deadly spikes. It has a mouth filled with rows of vicious fangs, that can chew threw any material. It has strength and martial skill beyond comprehension It has a face that is Elven-like in Beauty, yet is also contorted with Rage and Hatred at the same time.
    For a Weapon, It wields A Massive Double-Headed/Bladed War Axe, that can go through Any Material, yet is itself Indestructable.

+ Reply to Thread