+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THE SHITTIEST DAY IN HISTORY (my history)

ROGIZOID's Avatar The Grey Child

Default THE SHITTIEST DAY IN HISTORY (my history)

This is how my night ended up.
    Me and a couple of my friends, had plans to drink in the cemetary, my bestfriend was wearing heels and said fuck that she was going to the bar.
    We were suppose to meet up a little later.

So i go to the cemetary and i get fucked up. GOAL ACCOMPLISHED.
    Im heading back walking to my house and everybody was trying to convince me to go to the bar. Im still not 21, and even though i can get in, i just wasnt in the mood for the bullshit.

I get home and start fucking around on the computer.
    My bestfriend walked into my house, opened my door and plopped on my bed.
    She had open heart surgery when she was younger and is only one of a few to live after this specific surgery and then she start hyperventaliating.
    I tried to ease her, by making her breath deeper and it worked for a couple of minutes.
    She didnt want me to call the hospital but after hearing her anguish i couldnt take it any longer and called 911.
    The operator picked upand i told her everything and she said there should be a MS around from my house.
    I ran outside down the block grabbed the cops and to make this part of the story short, she got to an ambulance.

She is now stabilized.
    270 beats per minute, her heart was bumping.
    You dont even get like that when you work out.

After all the hospital business, i am completely horrified that my friend almost died.

I get home take a hot ass shower.
    Meet up with my bf.

AND THE WORST FUCKING THING IN THE WHOLE GOD DAMNED WORLD HAPPENED TO ME!

I was getting ready to pass out, and i went out to the kitchen to eat cereal. I realized i was walking around in my underware, so i stop turn around to go to my room.

And there, lo and behold a person trying to break in my house, through the window.
    Half of his body was inside through the window.
    I screamed......"OH MY GOD TERRY THERE IS SOME MOTHER FUCKER TRYING TO BREAK IN OUR HOUSE"

And my bf runs out and the guy gets away.
    Yet again the cops came to my house.

I feel like kicking the worlds ass right now.

Aza's Avatar Extradimensional Penguin
    My home is everywhere and nowhere. I am the quintessential hobo.

Default Re: THE SHITTIEST DAY IN HISTORY (my history)

Whoa... that IS some kind of record-breaker right there!

Karma'd better come back around and hand you a gift-wrapped box with a big expensive apology inside.

Ingridsca1's Avatar Member

That is crazy! I'm glad you guys scared the intruder away and that your friend is alright.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Wait, some motherfucker was halfway through your window, weaponless and helpless and you let him run away?

Congrats, cause tonight he'll be victimizing someone more helpless than you and might injure, **** or kill them because you were too much of a pussy to end him. Sweet dreams.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Look on the bright side, underage and drunk, and you didn't get busted for that after the cops came by your place twice.

Heh heh, I was thinking the same thing...

Heh heh, I was thinking the same thing...

I'm on repeat today I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Wait, some motherfucker was halfway through your window, weaponless and helpless and you let him run away?

Congrats, cause tonight he'll be victimizing someone more helpless than you and might injure, **** or kill them because you were too much of a pussy to end him. Sweet dreams.

Wow, you my friend are an ass. :]

When the cops came, the screen on the window had been cut neatly.
    So yes he had a fucking weapon.
    Do you feel better about yourself when you reply to people with such nonsense?
    Im sure you've injured and killed all the fuckers in the world who do things like that to people.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey
    Look on the bright side, underage and drunk, and you didn't get busted for that after the cops came by your place twice.
    True.
    But ether way, even if i wouldve got caught, my main concern wouldve been my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingridsca1
    That is crazy! I'm glad you guys scared the intruder away and that your friend is alright.

THANK YOUZ!

Quote Originally Posted by ROGIZOID
    Wow, you my friend are an ass. :]

When the cops came, the screen on the window had been cut neatly.
    So yes he had a fucking weapon.
    Do you feel better about yourself when you reply to people with such nonsense?
    Im sure you've injured and killed all the fuckers in the world who do things like that to people.
    Wow, he managed to cut a screen. So he had what? A 1/4" box cutter? Maybe a nail file?

You'll never know because you ran and cried like a little fucking baby.

And yes, I've injured people that have meant me harm. Getting every one in the world is too retarded to even bother with a response, but all the people that have ever crossed me or mine have left the area with severe fucking damage.

Pussy.

Wow, he managed to cut a screen. So he had what? A 1/4" box cutter? Maybe a nail file?

You'll never know because you ran and cried like a little fucking baby.

And yes, I've injured people that have meant me harm. Getting every one in the world is too retarded to even bother with a response, but all the people that have ever crossed me or mine have left the area with severe fucking damage.

Pussy.

Is today your "Im going to be a douche" day or are you always like that?
    You werent here when it happened, how would you know anything?
    You just seem like one of those people trying to compensate for something else.
    Severe fucking damage XD
    Please find a hobby.

I'm always like this. Since my hobby is pointing out wads of douche and mocking their existence. (Hey, look on the bright side, I'm not pretending I'm a Vampire)

No need to get all butt-hurt over your failure to defend your own home.

I mean, I'm not sayin' you have to save the world, but your own house? That's fucking rookie material...

And while we're discussing ways you could suck less, have a friend take away your sharpie.

Sharpies aren't for faces unless you're drunk. Ya look like Whoopie Goldberg with a complex...

That's why I have all my windows wired to explode when touched from the outside. Oh, and Claymore mines in my yards with trip wires set up in a way that if you don't know exactly where to step you're blown away.

Let's just say my neighbors learned real quick not to let their dogs shit on my lawn!

And I just couldn't let this one go because I'm on a roll:

You just seem like one of those people trying to compensate for something else.
    Yes, you're absolutely right. I am compensating for something else. That thing is people like you. People too weak to help themselves that need others like the police to help you out of a situation.

I'm compensating allright, compensating BIG TIME.

And I just couldn't let this one go because I'm on a roll:

Yes, you're absolutely right. I am compensating for something else. That thing is people like you. People too weak to help themselves that need others like the police to help you out of a situation.

I'm compensating allright, compensating BIG TIME.
    Pssh, don't listen to this guy, Rogizoid, he's just trying to be an ass. Sure, it would have been some awesome comic book style shit if you'd grabbed the guy by the neck and kneed him in the face or something. But how many chicks, in their underwear, surprised by a would-be intruder would actually do that? Very, very, very few. He could have had a gun, how could you know?

Question -- when you say your bf "runs out", did he run out to try to get the guy, or did he run away? Because the latter would suck, and it's not clear from context.

Sorry to hear about your shitty day, but look at it objectively -- this was a day in which your friend DIDN'T die and your house DIDN'T get broken into. Things could have been sooo much worse in both cases. In fact, it sounds like you kept your friend alive by your actions.

There was no reason for her to attack the guy Rock. I'm sure she wasent thinking "FUCK YEAH HIT HIS ASS" when out of the blue she sees some fucking crazy guy hanging through the window. Especially since it was at night. People that enter the house at night are either a) nuts/drugged up and want to kill you, b) New criminals; since old ones know the best time to rob a house is during the day since everyones at work.

Unless she had a gun or a weapon on hand; I'd still recommend slamming the door and calling the cops and getting out of the house. She had no idea if the guy had a gun or what on him and playing the bad ass hero could have gotten her killed.

Rogizoid: as a paranoid individual that I am. I'm not sure if the area you live in is bad but to prevent further attacks/robberies, go down to the Home Depot/Lowes and buy some prickly plants and plant them under each window. If you have any big trees in the yard then cut them down/trim them back severely so everyone can see your house from the road.

Then go get AT&T or Brinks home security and stick the sigh out in the front yard. Criminals are predators and want the easiest mark possible so make your home look absolutely difficult for anyone to get into. That'll scare off almost all of them. if someone DOES try to get in your home after that they almost surely DO want to hurt you/kill you. So be prepared to defend the fort, or run the fuck out of there. Either way call the cops since its their job and they have the training for that kind of thing.

Or just get the sign without getting the security system. It's much cheaper. In fact, steal the sign from someone else's yard. Most criminals are too lazy to check to see if you really have it, and if they aren't that lazy, they probably already know how to get around them.

What?!? You don't have a baseball bat around your house?! My is placed at strategic point in my house, easy to reach from any place in good time.

What I would do is say to the guy "Just wait a sec" and then come rushing and smashing with the bat.

Aza's Avatar Extradimensional Penguin
    My home is everywhere and nowhere. I am the quintessential hobo.

I am compensating for something else. That thing is people like you. People too weak to help themselves that need others like the police to help you out of a situation.
    I'm pretty sure the police are there to compensate for people who need the police.

We have a sword - as in a fully-functional broadsword or katana - resting next to every outside door. Most of them are also within easy leaping-and-grabbing distance in case someone were to try coming through our downstairs windows. Our house contains enough stabbing weapons to outfit a small militia... or to send one to its grave should it attempt an assault.

That doesn't mean we're protected against everything. Point blank, it's impossible to protect against every conceivable kind of attack on your home, and sooner or later, if someone wants to do you harm badly enough, they'll find a way. Fortunately, most people attempt a break-in with the purpose of stealing things, which gives us at least a chance to fight back against them, or to call the police... or both. However, if someone's only goal is to hurt or kill a home's inhabitants, than what could you, or I, or Rockwulf do about someone chucking handfuls of live grenades through our windows?

Shit happens, and it's impossible to guard against all of it. You had it right earlier when you said, "You weren't there, so how would you know anything?" We weren't, so we don't. I'm very glad everyone's alright though.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

That's why I have heat seeking missiles and machine gun turrets at every door and window to protect my valuable collection of VHS tapes.

Jesus Aza, nobody was talking about grenades. We're talking about one dude, caught halfway through a window, effectively helpless. You run over and deliver a few good kicks to his head/spine area and you're good to go.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by ROGIZOID
    This is how my night ended up.
    Me and a couple of my friends, had plans to drink in the cemetary, my bestfriend was wearing heels and said fuck that she was going to the bar.
    We were suppose to meet up a little later.

So i go to the cemetary and i get fucked up. GOAL ACCOMPLISHED.
    Im heading back walking to my house and everybody was trying to convince me to go to the bar. Im still not 21, and even though i can get in, i just wasnt in the mood for the bullshit.

I get home and start fucking around on the computer.
    My bestfriend walked into my house, opened my door and plopped on my bed.
    She had open heart surgery when she was younger and is only one of a few to live after this specific surgery and then she start hyperventaliating.
    I tried to ease her, by making her breath deeper and it worked for a couple of minutes.
    She didnt want me to call the hospital but after hearing her anguish i couldnt take it any longer and called 911.
    The operator picked upand i told her everything and she said there should be a MS around from my house.
    I ran outside down the block grabbed the cops and to make this part of the story short, she got to an ambulance.

She is now stabilized.
    270 beats per minute, her heart was bumping.
    You dont even get like that when you work out.

After all the hospital business, i am completely horrified that my friend almost died.

I get home take a hot ass shower.
    Meet up with my bf.

AND THE WORST FUCKING THING IN THE WHOLE GOD DAMNED WORLD HAPPENED TO ME!

I was getting ready to pass out, and i went out to the kitchen to eat cereal. I realized i was walking around in my underware, so i stop turn around to go to my room.

And there, lo and behold a person trying to break in my house, through the window.
    Half of his body was inside through the window.
    I screamed......"OH MY GOD TERRY THERE IS SOME MOTHER FUCKER TRYING TO BREAK IN OUR HOUSE"

And my bf runs out and the guy gets away.
    Yet again the cops came to my house.

I feel like kicking the worlds ass right now.

Wow, that is a seriously horrible day. Thank goodness everybody turned out okay, but you must be so shaken up. *hugs*

Oh, for fuck's sake, Rockwulf, we do not have the death penalty for B&E in America. Someone who would run off when they realized someone was home does not fit the profile of a violent criminal. Having your personal home space violated is scary, but putting a bullet in someone for coming halfway through her window would only lead to her getting in pointless trouble, never mind the ethical issues. And, before you say she should have just kicked his ass, not shot him, not everyone is a professional bouncer.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Rock's just being himself as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    ...putting a bullet in someone for coming halfway through her window would only lead to her getting in pointless trouble, never mind the ethical issues.
    Depends on where she lives. It would be perfectly acceptable in Texas and a handful of other states, as long as the bullet entered the half of the body inside the window...

That's right, and never forget that human life is less valuable than your plasma TV.

And if you don't have a plasma TV, than I'd suggest breaking into someone else's house that does and killing them before they kill you and taking it.

It's a dog eat dog world. You must be realistic about these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Rock's just being himself as usual.

No, he's usually hilarious, but he's been on his period more often than not these past few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Oh, for fuck's sake, Rockwulf, we do not have the death penalty for B&E in America. Someone who would run off when they realized someone was home does not fit the profile of a violent criminal. Having your personal home space violated is scary, but putting a bullet in someone for coming halfway through her window would only lead to her getting in pointless trouble, never mind the ethical issues. And, before you say she should have just kicked his ass, not shot him, not everyone is a professional bouncer.
    Hey now, that hurts. I think I've proven by my stories thread that I'm a completely unprofessional bouncer.

Quote Originally Posted by batzilla
    Pssh, don't listen to this guy, Rogizoid, he's just trying to be an ass. Sure, it would have been some awesome comic book style shit if you'd grabbed the guy by the neck and kneed him in the face or something. But how many chicks, in their underwear, surprised by a would-be intruder would actually do that? Very, very, very few. He could have had a gun, how could you know?

Question -- when you say your bf "runs out", did he run out to try to get the guy, or did he run away? Because the latter would suck, and it's not clear from context.

Sorry to hear about your shitty day, but look at it objectively -- this was a day in which your friend DIDN'T die and your house DIDN'T get broken into. Things could have been sooo much worse in both cases. In fact, it sounds like you kept your friend alive by your actions.
    My bf ran out to me hahah.
    We have a shotgun under the bed in its case, because the home inspector came, we didnt want to have any problems with her bitching.
    Now i wish it was out.

I was pretty fuggghhheed up.
    Thanks<3

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    Rogizoid: as a paranoid individual that I am. I'm not sure if the area you live in is bad but to prevent further attacks/robberies, go down to the Home Depot/Lowes and buy some prickly plants and plant them under each window. If you have any big trees in the yard then cut them down/trim them back severely so everyone can see your house from the road.

Then go get AT&T or Brinks home security and stick the sigh out in the front yard. Criminals are predators and want the easiest mark possible so make your home look absolutely difficult for anyone to get into. That'll scare off almost all of them. if someone DOES try to get in your home after that they almost surely DO want to hurt you/kill you. So be prepared to defend the fort, or run the fuck out of there. Either way call the cops since its their job and they have the training for that kind of thing.

Thank you so much, i will keep that in consideration.<333

Quote Originally Posted by Aza
    I'm pretty sure the police are there to compensate for people who need the police.

We have a sword - as in a fully-functional broadsword or katana - resting next to every outside door. Most of them are also within easy leaping-and-grabbing distance in case someone were to try coming through our downstairs windows. Our house contains enough stabbing weapons to outfit a small militia... or to send one to its grave should it attempt an assault.

That doesn't mean we're protected against everything. Point blank, it's impossible to protect against every conceivable kind of attack on your home, and sooner or later, if someone wants to do you harm badly enough, they'll find a way. Fortunately, most people attempt a break-in with the purpose of stealing things, which gives us at least a chance to fight back against them, or to call the police... or both. However, if someone's only goal is to hurt or kill a home's inhabitants, than what could you, or I, or Rockwulf do about someone chucking handfuls of live grenades through our windows?

Shit happens, and it's impossible to guard against all of it. You had it right earlier when you said, "You weren't there, so how would you know anything?" We weren't, so we don't. I'm very glad everyone's alright though.
    Fuck yes.
    I have a lot of objects that couldve been used as a weapon.
    But i was high and drunk and exhausted from dealing with the bff at the hospital.
    When i saw him, i felt as if i was coke or something.
    Strange feeling, strange feeling indeed.
    XD

Thank you everybody.
    This is my little spec on the interweb where i can complain about shit hahaha.
    Im just happy i got really good advice, and feedback....

hugs and love<3

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey
    Depends on where she lives. It would be perfectly acceptable in Texas and a handful of other states, as long as the bullet entered the half of the body inside the window...
    In my state, if you shoot the intruder, better grab his ass and yank him all the way in. All the way in....No problem. Halfway out....You're fucked.

Well of course you drag the body the rest of the way in, that should go without saying. Hell, if you're lucky the body slumps in so you don't have to deal with the lifting.

But what happens when you get a little carried away with the coke and the shotgun and you end up with half of the body slumped down on your floor and the other half spilling out over the daisies on the lawn? You not only have a bitch of a mess, but some 'splanin to do.

+ Reply to Thread