+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's aliiiiiiiive..... my account that is... corpse in lab needs more electricity

Default It's aliiiiiiiive..... my account that is... corpse in lab needs more electricity

It's been aaaaaages since I've logged in but I'm back and so happy to see my account is still alive. Crazy past few months, moved to Philadelphia from Florida, and now I'm back in Florida (I swear the town I live in is a damned black hole!) and hoping to return to Philadelphia as soon as I can get a transfer up there.

In any event, it's good to be back on the board, and I'm actually getting a paid account here finally :-). Look forward to keeping up with the forums again, and seeing the regulars!

-Eclipse

and the porridge was just

Default Re: It's aliiiiiiiive..... my account that is... corpse in lab needs more electricity

well i never knew you before but YAY WELCOME BACK

Default Re: It's aliiiiiiiive..... my account that is... corpse in lab needs more electricity

Welcome back Liked your posts.

Thanks guys! Nice to meet you KessM, good to see you incog.

Aza's Avatar Extradimensional Penguin
    My home is everywhere and nowhere. I am the quintessential hobo.

I'm in Kess's boat; I'm newer here than you are. Still, welcome back!

And thank you EVER so much for your post on K's "Robbed" thread. I and K. both appreciate it, as little affect as it's likely to have on its intended audience. I don't know how things used to be on these boards, but I've met quite a few people on here whose Id is stronger than their Ego. I'm quite convinced that the only reason some of them post is specifically for the purpose of adding insult to injury - who glean perhaps even a sexual thrill of sorts from kicking others while they're down. They lie in wait for someone to post about something unfair that happened to them, and then do their best to keep the tears flowing, either through heavy insults or subtle condescension. However, because they do it in a way that the other emotional sadists on here find hilarious, it's allowed. Honestly, the more humans I meet, the more I miss my home planet.

Still, every now and then I meet someone who understands what it means to have a conscience, and how to entertain themselves without making other people miserable. I can honestly say it's a pleasure to meet you, Eclipse. Keep posting!

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Hellooooo

O hai!

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse
    It's been aaaaaages since I've logged in but I'm back and so happy to see my account is still alive. Crazy past few months, moved to Philadelphia from Florida, and now I'm back in Florida (I swear the town I live in is a damned black hole!) and hoping to return to Philadelphia as soon as I can get a transfer up there.

In any event, it's good to be back on the board, and I'm actually getting a paid account here finally :-). Look forward to keeping up with the forums again, and seeing the regulars!

-Eclipse
    I live on the West coast of FL, which is bad enough, but CENTRAL FLORIDA? That is a black hole!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Howdy Eclipse!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by Aza
    I'm in Kess's boat
    those aren't bouys!

Quote Originally Posted by mystoo
    Hellooooo

Hello to you :-).

+ Reply to Thread