+ Reply to Thread

Thread: APN did an interview with me on my new AmeliaG.com site!

Default APN did an interview with me on my new AmeliaG.com site!

Interviewer Beda Hoydenish writes, “Everyone knows Amelia G runs the Blue Blood empire and also does some of the photography and writing for it. Here on APN, we’ve featured photographs she has shot for Blue Blood many times and we’ve mentioned her writing once or twice. (You can also see the interview we did with Amelia G five years ago — Ed.) I write for APN and I have all the old Blue Blood print magazines from the 90’s in plastic bags with cardboard backing, so I thought I was pretty aware and I still found a lot on Amelia G’s new AmeliaG.com site to both inform and entertain me. In addition to running the business end of Blue Blood and working as an editor for many projects, Amelia G has had hundreds of photo sets published and thousands of articles. Amelia G has done writing and/or photography for all the major adult publishing houses including Playboy, Penthouse, Flynt, Crescent, Magna, and AVN, plus niche magazines including Marquis, On Our Backs, Skin Two, Tattoo Teasers, Fetish, Extreme Fetish, $pread, and of course Blue Blood. Her fiction has appeared in Best American Erotica, Best S/M Erotica, and Best Women’s Erotica and...
    Read the full article

toxicat's Avatar catty member

Default Re: APN did an interview with me on my new AmeliaG.com site!

very nice!

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Doing a lot of interviews, does it ever feel weird when you're on the other side of the table, being interviewed?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey
    Doing a lot of interviews, does it ever feel weird when you're on the other side of the table, being interviewed?

Totally. There is sort of a meta-conversation where I'm thinking in my head what sort of answer I'd be looking for if I asked someone else a question like that and worrying that, when I say what I actually think, what if I mess up the other person when it was not the answer they were looking for or I'll just be thinking more about what the question means the interviewer thinks and then I'm like oh yeah gotta answer now.

+ Reply to Thread