+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you have XP...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default If you have XP...

...and you want to personalize it a bit check out the following...

http://www.tgtsoft.com/

While there are others that do the same Style XP is simply easier, straighforward, and generally trouble free. The community for it is active and there are always new themes and color variations.

Now if you're more tech savvy check out...

http://www.stardock.com/products/desktopx/

It allows more intensive customization and GUI modification. The community is also quite active and dedicated to the program.

Both are pretty cheap depending on what you want to use them for. Either way they allow one to inject more personality into their machine beyond the standard windows themes.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: If you have XP...

Just got XP, but I'm still at the trying-to-make-it-play-nice-with-ICQ stage, so probably gotta wait for customization.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: If you have XP...

What version of ICQ are you running? It use to be my main choice till it seems everyone started to use AIM instead...I switched to Trillian so I could use them all without having to actually USE those programs.

+ Reply to Thread