+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction

RazorCandi's Avatar Member

Default Introduction

Hello, my name is Kym, some of you may recognize me by my modeling alias RazorCandi. I’m from Tampa, Florida but recently relocated to Transylvania, Romania in May 2008. I am new to Blue Blood, though I have always admired Amelia and Forrests photography for years this is my first time joining the site and forum. I am very eager to meet new people with who I can share similar interests with or learn new interests from! Feel free to add me as a friend! Despite of the fact that I have been modeling for nearly 8 years I’m fresh to the adult modeling world and I am striving to become more active in the scene! There is just something fascinating and alluring about adult modeling that is satisfying to me, it’s a great turn on to have my photo taken in the nude especially when it involves kinky clothing and erotic poses! I hope that you all will stop by my photo gallery on BlueBlood.com and enjoy my sets.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: Introduction

Welcome aboard. I'm really happy you've joined us. I have also been admiring your pictures for a long time.

Thank you, it's a huge compliment to know you admire my work, it's a big honor to be a part of Blue Blood!

Oh, wow. Hey. =)

I've always greatly enjoyed your photos; you're one of the coolest looking people I know of. Welcome to the forums!

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Oh it's you! I've seen a lot of your work and I LOVE IT!
    Also your hair blows my mind
    Welcome.

If your sets look anything like your avatar I will be looking forward to them. Welcome.

Thanks all! I am glad you like my work! My gallerie will definitely include lots of different styles. Looking forward to all of your feedback!

choronzon333's Avatar Junior Member

I've never seen any nude photography of you. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

You are very gorgeous!! Where can I find more pictures from you?

and your little dog too

welcome

Thanks I'm very excited about going live with nude photos choronzon! I find that posing nude comes quite natural and I love the contrast with the crazy hair, make up and body mods with sexy poses, it's somehow more artistic this way!

Kattilian you can see more photos at both my ******* page @ *******.com/razorcandi and also my facebook where I have a much larger selection of modeling photos, photos with friends and also candid photos too @ facebook.com/razorcandie but you will have to add me on facebook (if you have one) to view my profile which is no problem! Feel free to send a request and I will gladly add you!

Brigeyboo's Avatar Senior Member

Eeee! I kind of love your style! I used to creep on your LJ to look at your pretty pictures all the time! It's super exciting that you're here now! ;D
    wow.. that was a lot of exclamation points o_O
    I apologize.

No need to apologize, I am very happy you are excited about me being on here I'm glad you like my work and that you used to view my Live Journal! Though I haven't been very active on there lately I plan to be more active on here, can't wait to pass my 25 post mark so I can start posting personal photos on here

Welcome to Blue Blood. I have seen pictures of you around before and I look forward to seeing more of you here.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorCandi View Post
    I find that posing nude comes quite natural and I love the contrast with the crazy hair, make up and body mods with sexy poses, it's somehow more artistic this way!
    This is something that I've thought about before. It's a challenge to look unique and interesting without clothes; you keep only those parts of your artificial look that are the closest and most personal. I love it when people still have something to look at in that state. My girlfriend and I do a fairly well by those standards, but I'm really looking forward to seeing you as well. =)

Indeed! My look has toned down a bit, I've been doing more of that pin up/fetish look that a lot of the alt models do but what I love about Blue Blood is that I don't have to do only this look, in fact they encourage a more outrageous look and thats why Blue Blood was my first choice! It seems there is a large demand for the 'Dita' style and since I've been doing more retro style photos the feedback has been great but I don't feel that style is really me, it's fun and sexy to do every once in a while but I am eager to get back to a more outrageous look for my nude photos!

RubyViolence's Avatar Senior Member

Welcome Candi. Love your look and style definitely.

Indeed! My look has toned down a bit, I've been doing more of that pin up/fetish look that a lot of the alt models do but what I love about Blue Blood is that I don't have to do only this look, in fact they encourage a more outrageous look and thats why Blue Blood was my first choice! It seems there is a large demand for the 'Dita' style and since I've been doing more retro style photos the feedback has been great but I don't feel that style is really me, it's fun and sexy to do every once in a while but I am eager to get back to a more outrageous look for my nude photos!
    Glad to hear! It is my opinion that pin-up is rather over-rated in our circles; I'm afraid that the appeal of brownish, wholly intact stockings is mostly lost on me. Creepily enough I was just talking to somebody about this retro trend in your photos a week or two back, and consensus was that we liked your wilder looks better; your physique and facial structure are just so perfect for that fierce monster-doll imagery that it's almost a waste to go around looking like a human being. =)

How's Romania treating you? It's a country of great dark romanticism, but I keep hearing that eastern europe can be especially hard on alt-looking people.

It's funny because I'm often kind of bummed when people tell me 'love you new look' because I really think it's rather boring next to what I used to do, even though they are giving me a compliment I guess it's kind of disappointing that people would rather see a more toned down look on me. It is ironic that you would say that about my physique and facial structure because I feel the same way! I think I just have a more villainess like structure that goes perfect with darker styles, it just suits me more than the 'pretty' look.

I keep hearing that eastern europe can be especially hard on alt-looking people.
    Sadly this is why I've toned down my look. It's not so much that I care what people think, alt people will always get harassed and excluded from groups but I've decided a more toned down 'retro' look would be a happier medium where I can both live a more comfortable life but still have a bit of alt to my look. Since there aren't many events or clubs or much going on here at all really I find it rather pointless to have a hair style that requires so much maintenance, however since I will be shooting more it may be worth it Romania is a very beautiful country, the architectures and landscapes are amazing, the food is delicious and it's just a very laid back life here, it can just become a bit challenging to live an alternative lifestyle in these parts of Europe.

It's funny because I'm often kind of bummed when people tell me 'love you new look' because I really think it's rather boring next to what I used to do, even though they are giving me a compliment I guess it's kind of disappointing that people would rather see a more toned down look on me.
    I get that. It's a twist on the usual backhanded-compliment-on-and-old-pic-where-you-still-looked-mostly-normal, although I suppose in this case it's fair for people to assume that you like the changes you made and they probably mean well enough.

Normal-ish girls occasionally tell me how hot I would be, if only I was styled more like a guy - I imagine that's much the same feeling. I think that when you receive feedback from a lot of people, the overall tone kind of averages out - and if you take your cues from that, your look will average out as well. That's not what I want, so I try to enjoy alienating people now and then as much as I enjoy pleasing them. Being esoteric is a good thing. =)

Sadly this is why I've toned down my look. It's not so much that I care what people think, alt people will always get harassed and excluded from groups but I've decided a more toned down 'retro' look would be a happier medium where I can both live a more comfortable life but still have a bit of alt to my look. Since there aren't many events or clubs or much going on here at all really I find it rather pointless to have a hair style that requires so much maintenance, however since I will be shooting more it may be worth it Romania is a very beautiful country, the architectures and landscapes are amazing, the food is delicious and it's just a very laid back life here, it can just become a bit challenging to live an alternative lifestyle in these parts of Europe.
    Mmm. A friend of mine has his girlfriend from Slovakia (I think?) over right now; she also tells me she's washing her dye- and taking her dreads out when she has to head back. It's difficult to imagine for me, but I guess when the hating regularly starts carrying practical implications and risking violence you have to take measures.

I'd love to travel around these areas sometime - enjoy some old castles and churches, and the large markets of cheap junk I'm told they have - but I'm not sure that I could live there. Maybe with a small group of like minded people, in a mostly self-sufficient and isolated commune, but probably not within society itself.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Ah yes, I remember your stuff on that other social networking website...
    Cool to hear you are going to be doing some stuff with BlueBlood.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

hi and sorry for the laten welcome, but welcome nonetheless. i went to check out a few online images of you and just never made it back here again afterwards. Very Nice

Thanks aXa! I'm glad you like my photos!

juggalo08332's Avatar Junior Member

hay Razor i love ur pictures really nice work. you are a beautiful women. im gabe from new jersey. i just wanted to say hi n tell you how beautiful you are. i will be your fan forever n i have been saving ur pic to my laptop just in cast i lose internet i can see you. your pictures really make me happy. im lke the only goth in my town so its soooo nice to see beautiful goths like you on here. u make me so happy when im alone in the dark n i just want to thank you with all my heart for just being you. you rock star i will pray for you every night. so you may be happy n safe in your every day life.

breakit's Avatar Junior Member

Super awesome, welcome! Did you used to have a ******* account? I think I recognize you from a few years ago.

26. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to breakit For This Useful Post:

juggalo08332 (07-19-2010)

Thank you for the kind words juggalo! It really means a lot to me to know that I can make you feel better about being the only goth in your town. I am very happy you like my photos and will remain a fan! Thank you for keeping me in your prayers

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello

Hi Karl

Skeletal LU[s]topia's Avatar Junior Member

Welcome RazorCandi!

I'm a big fan of yours and your artistic shootings, they are so much inspiring! Dunno where you got all that creative styling from shoting to shoting.
    Besides I like your facial propositions very much, they are kinda unique and you just know how to paint yourself.

Enjoy being on Blueblood (I'm pretty new myself).

Kind regards,

Skeletal LU[s]topia

+ Reply to Thread