+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would you want a glow-in-the-dark dog?

Default Would you want a glow-in-the-dark dog?

Some medical research mad scientists in Korea recently announced that they had genetically modified a dog to glow in the dark. The beagle Tegon's special ability is not an always thing. Tegon has to be fed doxycycline in order to glow. I don't know about beagles, but I've had to take doxy antibiotics before and they are completely nauseating and unpleasant. Maybe beagles tolerate them better than I do.

The point of a glow-in-the-dark dog is not to create new pets for eccentrics...
    Read the full article

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Default Re: Would you want a glow-in-the-dark dog?

More importantly, did you glow in the dark?

Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.

Whaaaat the fuck? When I read the title, my instant reaction was "Fuck yes!" but I'm just not down with pointless fucking around with animals. I agree that if the dog could be made "comfortably fluorescent" I'd be down. I'd also be down for myself to be made comfortably fluorescent.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I'd have to say "Yes I would like one!", as long as the breed was Samoyed...

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

I'm going to have to go with no. I already have a Mastiff that barely leaves my side. It would be great at first, I'm sure, but the novelty would ware off pretty quickly and the constant glowing would just be annoying.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

I want a glow in the dark cat. Nothing quite like tripping over the fucker at 2 am enroute to the shitter to take a piss.

+ Reply to Thread