+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fright Night Ax Swag

Default Fright Night Ax Swag

The Alamo Drafthouse is showing special advance screenings of the Fright Night reboot. I consider myself a bit of a connoisseur when it comes to event swag, but I'm impressed and amused by toy axes as a giveaway for a horror movie.
    Read the full article

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Default Re: Fright Night Ax Swag

The Drafthouse is awesome, it's probably the one place I'll miss the most about Texas. Rocky Horror there Halloween night was great, plus the PSA's about cell phone use during the movies are the best previews you can get, especially back when that one lady was governor and did them. And the newest one made from a voice mail some drunk chick left after she got kicked out for texting during the movie. It's places like that that make it worth going to see a movie in theaters. I need to find something similar here in Savannah now.

+ Reply to Thread