+ Reply to Thread

Thread: October Auxiliary Magazine

Default October Auxiliary Magazine

The new issue of Auxiliary Magazine is out for October/November. I like that they went kinda deathrock with the current cover feature, shot by photographer Zach Rose and featuring models Anna Cadaverous and Jiffy Decay. Hope to see more of these folks. This issue also features some ballgown action and I'm always happy to see more ballgowns. I even found a new favorite beverages site with the feature on drinks like Zombie Blood. Getting ready for Halloween, anyone? I know I am.
    Read the full article

Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.

Default Re: October Auxiliary Magazine

Sweet, you can read the whole thing online? I'll definitely do that when I've got some time.
    The cover is badass, I love the deathrock theme.

RazorCandi's Avatar Member

Default Re: October Auxiliary Magazine

Ah looks awesome! When Jennifer contacted me about a feature she told me to tone down and use a more polished look, I am glad to see they broke away from that.

+ Reply to Thread