+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Huf Magazine 10

Default Huf Magazine 10

Huf magazine is up to issue 10 now. The current explosion of new magazines offers so many great opportunities to see creative editorial. Photographer Darren Black's work is the cover feature of this issue and I am just loving this hot cover. Not enough people put the same effort and ability into shooting men that is put into immortalizing women the same way. Nice to see someone mixing that up. You can see more...
    Read the full article

RazorCandi's Avatar Member

Default Re: Huf Magazine 10

Agreed! This cover fuckin' rocks!

Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.

You know, I have to disagree with that, I don't really like the cover. I have a weird dislike of mohawk headdress'. And the black and white just doesn't pop out enough to be a good cover photo, in my opinion. But the actual photography is great.

That's a neat hat.

+ Reply to Thread