+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Valentines Day Special Brings Back Blue Blood VIP 50% Sale, As Little As $4 A Month

Default Valentines Day Special Brings Back Blue Blood VIP 50% Sale, As Little As $4 A Month

A bunch of y'all hit me up when we did our unprecedented Xmas sale. This December, we offered the lowest priced memberships ever offered for any Blue Blood site and the deal was for the whole package -- including everything from Blue Blood VIP, Barely Evil, Gothic Sluts, Erotic Fandom, Rubber Dollies, etc. So, anyway, a bunch of y'all told me you really really really wanted to take advantage of this sale, but you just couldn't do it over the holidays. So we are bringing it back for Valentine'...
    Read the full article

2. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to The Newswire For This Useful Post:

Sierras (02-10-2012)
    Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.

Default Re: Valentines Day Special Brings Back Blue Blood VIP 50% Sale, As Little As $4 A Mon

It's great to see Verababy on the site! I recently started watching her on Deviantart, as well as another site.
    Blueblood has quite the collection of beautiful new girls. =) Not to mention the fantastic membership sale.

Default Re: Valentines Day Special Brings Back Blue Blood VIP 50% Sale, As Little As $4 A Mon

Quote Originally Posted by Sierras View Post
    It's great to see Verababy on the site!
    Thanks darlin! I'm so glad to be here

+ Reply to Thread