+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Foxes Gone Wild

Default Foxes Gone Wild

I got a free six month Hulu subscription when I replaced my first gen TiVo with a new one. The new one ties in to Netflix and TiVo and Amazon movies and such. The Hulu interface is comedically bad, counterintuitive and with like eight clicks to get to anything and commercials shown during shows, but Hulu does have an interesting editorial sort. Like they'll have shows with rare archive images and footage of American history being made and buckets and buckets of anime. Plus, I have no idea why BBC...
    Read the full article

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Default Re: Foxes Gone Wild

Mongrels is a fantastic show, and for me it justified the license fee. Having watched the "making of" on series one, I know that the voice of Vince does in fact swear fully and they bleep them out later.

And the reason Misfits isn't on BBC America is because Misfits wasn't a BBC production. It was made by Channel 4, an independent television channel here in the UK.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer View Post
    Mongrels is a fantastic show, and for me it justified the license fee. Having watched the "making of" on series one, I know that the voice of Vince does in fact swear fully and they bleep them out later.

And the reason Misfits isn't on BBC America is because Misfits wasn't a BBC production. It was made by Channel 4, an independent television channel here in the UK.

Ah, even though I know there are channels in the UK, I always think it is all BBC. How does that work?

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

I love this show. It's really funny and original. So of course it's not getting renewed for a 3rd series due to low viewership. *shaking my head*

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf View Post
    I love this show. It's really funny and original. So of course it's not getting renewed for a 3rd series due to low viewership. *shaking my head*

What!? How the heck could this not get renewed.

They should do it as a web series, maybe sell it direct to Hulu.

Thought for the day: Have Rockwulf and Vince ever been seen in the same place at the same time . . .

Did you just call me a f*x?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf View Post
    Did you just call me a f*x?

Ba, ha, ha, ha, no, I swear I called you a *******

Eh, I'd be mad if it weren't true...