+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seeking Dothraki Wedding Planner or Swords and Sorcery Writer (Paying Market)

Default Seeking Dothraki Wedding Planner or Swords and Sorcery Writer (Paying Market)

BlueBlood.net is looking for a fantasy expert to write about season 2 of Game of Thrones. BlueBlood.net is seeking someone who has access to HBO and is planning on watching the show and would like to write up each episode as it airs. Writer in New York time zone preferred. WordPress and/or Photoshop experience a plus. Having read the books optional, but it is essential that you never ever include spoilers. More features available if you...
    Read the full article

Default Re: Seeking Dothraki Wedding Planner or Swords and Sorcery Writer (Paying Market)

Dothraki weddings are pretty cool.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Seeking Dothraki Wedding Planner or Swords and Sorcery Writer (Paying Market)

if i was a fan of a game of thrones, i would so want to do this. im still tempted to become one. i hope that any further work for hire type job offerings are announced similarly.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by aXa View Post
    if i was a fan of a game of thrones, i would so want to do this. im still tempted to become one. i hope that any further work for hire type job offerings are announced similarly.
    Any upcoming shows you are especially amped about?

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G View Post
    Any upcoming shows you are especially amped about?
    umm, well, i recently got sucked into SyFy channel's "Lost Girl" series. it took only one or two glimpses of the actress who was playing Kenzi, Ksenia Solo, to hook me. i was, at the time, trying to see what became of their other series, "Warehouse 13" which had its own spunky female characters and appealed to me. i think i had posted a long while back on here about how i saw Warehouse 13 as a sort of modern version of the old "Friday the 13th the Series."

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

The last HBO show I actually enjoyed watching was Carnivale. Before that, it was Spawn. I've tried watching some of the other shows they've put on but just couldn't get into them, especially Sopranos or Boardwalk Empire (even though I'm a fan of Boshemi). I haven't had cable for a couple years now though, so I haven't seen any of their newer stuff.

+ Reply to Thread