+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vernal Equinox Gothic Couture

Default Vernal Equinox Gothic Couture

Whether or not you know or live by the rules about white after Labor Day or however that goes, this sexy white constructed corset with black detailing from
    Heavy Red is part of their new spring line of gothic couture. I always used to loathe daylight savings time in the spring. I am not a morning person. If I were only able to sleep when Joe Normal folks do, my whole life might have been different...
    Read the full article

Default Re: Vernal Equinox Gothic Couture

$90 fines for using a hike trail after dark? Wow.

I really like that girl they use to model these, but I still don't get the abstract modern corset designs.

Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.

Wow, I'm loving the designs! I agree with Raza, perfect model choice.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I like heavy red, but I find sometimes their stuff isn't made well. little details like buttons not being sewn on well at all. I have two coats from them, and this was the case both times. also, the bra cups in the gowns are ill placed. I still love both coats; I just had to do a little minor repair work.

+ Reply to Thread