+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Troma Spurs Occupy Cannes Movement

Default Troma Spurs Occupy Cannes Movement

Troma kingpin Lloyd Kaufman has been a big influence on me. See his Toxic Avenger stuff in college probably quite literally changed my life. I am going to keep this brief, as I am totally running late right now to get to The Big Photo Show. Ironically, I got a late start today because I was shooting until the middle of the night yesterday...
    Read the full article

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Troma Spurs Occupy Cannes Movement

toxic avenger's a great movie.....I think my favorite though would be terror firmer. I had no idea Troma was still around. I'll definitely have to check this out

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl View Post
    toxic avenger's a great movie.....I think my favorite though would be terror firmer. I had no idea Troma was still around. I'll definitely have to check this out
    My favorite is Tromeo & Juliet. But I first saw The Toxic Avenger at a very formative age/stage.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

yep toxic avenger......huh, like around the end of highschool...long time ago

+ Reply to Thread