+ Reply to Thread

Thread: third eye tattoo?

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default third eye tattoo?

im thinking of getting the(my)third eye tattooed ,which would place one my third eye(forehead)?

has abybody got some ink on there forehead if so hows it feel,granted i have guite a few other and have always been cool about the pain.

i'll find a pic if i can find a close represtntation........but probally not.............

Default Re: third eye tattoo?

I imagine it would itch, but the people I talked to with them or the people who were around didnt seem to mind.

I would imagine it would hurt on the forehead...but I don't know, I don't have any tats.

Ouroboros's Avatar Senior Member

I heard it hurts like hell if it's anywhere the skin is too close to the bone, so... but then again, it seems to feel different for differente persons.
    Anyhow, I don't think a tatooed forehead is such a hot idea. I'm thinking of getting my third eye done too, but I'm considering either my chest, somewhere above my navel, or maybe even the back of my neck (and I really consider that a long shot!).
    People, really, don't tatoo your face.

It looks cool, but you have to be REALLY sure you like the Tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros
    I heard it hurts like hell if it's anywhere the skin is too close to the bone, so... but then again, it seems to feel different for differente persons.
    Anyhow, I don't think a tatooed forehead is such a hot idea. I'm thinking of getting my third eye done too, but I'm considering either my chest, somewhere above my navel, or maybe even the back of my neck (and I really consider that a long shot!).
    People, really, don't tatoo your face.
    yea man i've ditched that and decided im gounna getv a lotus on the sturnum with two flaming 3rd eyes encircling it(have you ever seen Tool's parapola video,at that climactic work-of-art ending its right in the middle,

Have you checked out Alex Grey's site? There's a whole section of tatoos inspired by his art, most of it from the Parabola sleeve art. There's got to be something there for you.

yea i have some copies of his work too ,he's the man,man
    (hahha i said man twice)

ohh ya by the way i've aready started the one mentioned right up there^ so i gotta settle down for a while, this ones going to get expensive,and i really should be spending $ on other things(fuck IT)hahha, we've all got our priorites right!

by the way ,by the way the sturnums a fucking bitch to ink man,

A bitch for you getting it or for the guy inking it?

haha well both ..i guess on my side it hurts like a bitch ,on his it's real detailed if he masses up he'll just die ,'cuz i've known him forever.

ohh since i don't work tommarow im going in for the second phase of it!!!!right now just the lotus is outlined(we were pressed for time the first go around)....

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

how can you have two "third" eyes? wouldn't that then make one of them a fourth eye?

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    how can you have two "third" eyes? wouldn't that then make one of them a fourth eye?
    in the parabola ending there are two wraping up the body until they meet at the forehead and meet toghether.

i think i got a still of it(i think it's pretty bad quality)

well that's cool, but I don't think it would make much sense in a tatoo form, like people wouldn't get that that's what it meant.

yea ,good point ,but to those that don't (not that i care)will,hopefully just think it's cool,now for those that know ,well thats just the shit,man but really it's for me so i don't really care too much about some heatlhy criticism or Misinterpretation

true. but i've never really met anyone whos gotten tats just for themselves, although they'd say otherwise. I think it's part of the fun of having a tatoo to show it off to other people, but maybe that's just me since everyone i've seen who had one didn't cover it up and not show anyone.

you always make such good points! , i really can say it's for me ,yes thee is some "show and tell" involved but not too often as i don't really take my shirt off much usally only around the house which is now usally empty (gotta love those emoticons)

i have a great freind who's very religous . He's got a sacred heart on his sternum and the words IN GOD WE TRUST around his lower nech area,those are for him ,he rarely shows them to anyone.
    so yes ,to most, tatoos are more show, but to a falling percentage they still have personal value.

Tatoos are for show. Don't nobody say otherwise.

+ Reply to Thread