+ Reply to Thread

Thread: screw work,man,screw it!!!

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default screw work,man,screw it!!!

it's like 1:00am ,im fueled up on some green tea and a shot of Jack (ok maybe another later,yea those don't mix for shit.)and listin to Nekromantix

i gotta learn like 5 new recipes for some dumb ass sales pitch for work tommrow,and the fucks probally won't let me off to see Cannible corpse,NapalmDeath,Kataklsm ,goat whore. and now im broke as fuck so i really can't afford to go,FUCK,DAMN SHITDAMN FUCK...........sorry a lil' venting is needed(and a bottle of Jack helps,hehehahaheheee)

You guys hate (or love)your job why? .....lets hear it...

(bet this has been discused like a gajillion(haha,gajillion)times so you don't have to answer....

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: screw work,man,screw it!!!

i hate my job because of the stupid people i have to deal with and because i cant listen to the Nekromantix just the radio and the 5 god damn songs they keep playing over and over to the point that i now hear stupid ass modest mouse in my sleep. I also hate the fact that i cant sit down unless its my lunch break and dont even get me started on the time the guy stole shoes and pulled a knife on me as i was kicking hiss ass god damnit !!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now I'm working on opening a members-only club out here in the middle of nowhere. I'm not sure if it'll be successful or not...... there isn't anywhere else to go around here aside from redneck bars, but I'm not sure if we will ever make any money. If nothing else I can get a "real" job to pay the bills. I mostly like what I'm doing, as long as I don't think for too long about how broke I am / will continue to be for as long as I'm working on this project.

yea i fuckin' hate that song is was ringing in my head for like a month,

we only play classical which would be ok but its shitty ass elevator classical.luckly i can get there after they close so i can bring a cd or two.

.....and yea let that job hatin' love out ,haha yell through those keyboards people.....hahaha

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I used to drive a school bus............... Couldn't do weed because I got hit with a drug test every 3 weeks. Luckily I got fired from that job, for kicking a kid off my bus 2 blocks from his stop.

well it's 2:13am now and one shot later ,no recipes ......i'm gonna be fucked if i don't bake this shit right tommorow

by the way TAZO green tea is really good ,but not with Jack and Swiss tea buiscuts(really Swiss like thers no english on them,there reallly good)

big reason im doing this is to take a break so thats why im being a monotonuos crazy man,ooooohahahoooohaha blah,blahn,bah

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

I spent the entire morning doing inventory and packing up coffee to be exchanged only to have the bitch girl Vanessa at US Coffee change her mind and not only did they not take back the coffee or exchange it, but they would not let me change my order at all, so I ended up with $300.00 worth of coffee I have to throw away, and another order of coffee that the boss does not like!!!!

I want to kill this girl. Her name is Vanessa!! I want to kill Vanessa at US Coffee!!! Can I kill her now?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    I spent the entire morning doing inventory and packing up coffee to be exchanged only to have the bitch girl Vanessa at US Coffee change her mind and not only did they not take back the coffee or exchange it, but they would not let me change my order at all, so I ended up with $300.00 worth of coffee I have to throw away, and another order of coffee that the boss does not like!!!!

I want to kill this girl. Her name is Vanessa!! I want to kill Vanessa at US Coffee!!! Can I kill her now?
    If she was working out in Brighton, she'd already be adrift to sea. You may kill her now.

OEC

DharmaLion's Avatar Devil's Advocate

As much as I would love to hate my job, I can't. I get payed to play with computers all day...

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

i work at one of the busiest McDonalds in Canada, were are located on one of the busiest stretches of 401 (between toronto and montreal, eastbound) and are one of the very few services centres on that stretch.

needless to say, I HATE MY JOB.

+ Reply to Thread