+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So their is this guy I want to kill..

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default So their is this guy I want to kill..

Now the question is...should it be done. He commited an act that lady justice and her boys in blue dropped the ball on...they did manage to put him in jail on lessar charges but the serious stuff...he can't be touched on for legal reasons and the genuine fear those he's wronged have. How does one live knowing a peice of world class shit is out their like DeNiro in Cape Fear just waiting to strike again? How is killing him not justifiable?

I know I won't get away with it and yes I know the consequences...but the guy has commited everything from **** to attemtped murder and he STILL roams free...I want to kill him yet my sense of reason and sanity keep me from it...

But when is too much just too much...and how is it not self defense to protect those you love from a threat that is biding it's time? Why can't I do a pre-emptive strike on this fucker?

Where do you find justice when justice fails?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: So their is this guy I want to kill..

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Now the question is...should it be done. He commited an act that lady justice and her boys in blue dropped the ball on...they did manage to put him in jail on lessar charges but the serious stuff...he can't be touched on for legal reasons and the genuine fear those he's wronged have. How does one live knowing a peice of world class shit is out their like DeNiro in Cape Fear just waiting to strike again? How is killing him not justifiable?

It is justifiable morally but not legally.

I know I won't get away with it and yes I know the consequences...but the guy has commited everything from **** to attemtped murder and he STILL roams free...I want to kill him yet my sense of reason and sanity keep me from it...

I've made my stance on **** and molesting pretty clear. The first thing you'd want to do is document the specifics of everything he's done.

But when is too much just too much...and how is it not self defense to protect those you love from a threat that is biding it's time? Why can't I do a pre-emptive strike on this fucker?

You can but you have to start with fundamentals. Get all available documents on what he has done. Do a criminal and civil background check. Find out where he works and has worked in the past. These are all perfectly legal.

Where do you find justice when justice fails?
    I don't know that you ever do. The one thing you may be able to do is find closure and protect yourself and your loved ones.

OEC

If you can kill him on international waters, you wont goto jail for it. at least from what I remember about those laws that you can do anything you want there.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    If you can kill him on international waters, you wont goto jail for it. at least from what I remember about those laws that you can do anything you want there.
    I'd love to know the legal precident for that. Think about it; piracy on international waters would also be legal, theoretically...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    I'd love to know the legal precident for that. Think about it; piracy on international waters would also be legal, theoretically...
    I dont remember where, but somewhere they said that anything is legal on international waters. I dont know how true that is, but that is just what I was told.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah, you could get away with it... but probbily not now, since you talked about it on the internet. still IF you did a damn good job of it, everyone would still know you did it, but couldn't pin you for it. of course, you'd have to do a much better job on it than you'd have to if no one knew about it (and you didn't have any connection to the victim, motive, etc.) but if it's a safety issue, I guess you can hope to ctach the guy in a compromisign situation and then blast him with some lead, and you could only go down for a short turn on "justifiable homicide" ala. self-defense. which i think is like a manslaughter 2. otherwise if you have to face the possibility of a long term prison sentance, you might want to consider which one would be safer for you, that or this guy. at least you got guns between you and him.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    yeah, you could get away with it... but probbily not now, since you talked about it on the internet. still IF you did a damn good job of it, everyone would still know you did it, but couldn't pin you for it. of course, you'd have to do a much better job on it than you'd have to if no one knew about it (and you didn't have any connection to the victim, motive, etc.) but if it's a safety issue, I guess you can hope to ctach the guy in a compromisign situation and then blast him with some lead, and you could only go down for a short turn on "justifiable homicide" ala. self-defense. which i think is like a manslaughter 2. otherwise if you have to face the possibility of a long term prison sentance, you might want to consider which one would be safer for you, that or this guy. at least you got guns between you and him.
    A jr. grade drunken detective could figure out it'd be me so anonimity is not really an issue. Their would be no real way to get away with it and remain in the same country...I'd have to leave the country and do the whole identity change thing. Though I was given an interesting out but would take a 6 year military service. Cause from what I gathered given the guys record I wouldn't be a fugitive many would make a priority...and in an odd turn of evenets some would love if I did pull the trigger on this idiot. But these days he has enough people gunning for him so if all works out well he'll meet his end either in a jail stint out out and about...either way this guy's not gonna see 30.

My cousin killed someone and got away with it. He not only molested and beat me and my sister, but molested at least 12 other kids as well. He never went to jail once for it. Luckily, the guy was a druggy and my cousin happened to deal drugs.. one day he beat the shit out of him severely injuring his already injured back and a couple months later he came back for more drugs. He had his wife occupy him and cut his break line. He was in a hurry to leave so, he sped out of the driveway and down the road higher than a kite. He made it a couple of miles down the road when he flipped the vehicle and snapped his spine. He was dead on inpact. Life is a lot better without someone like that being around.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    it sort of is however there are other laws that allow pirates to be arrested i know most countries have legal loopholes for prosecuting pirates it usually has to do with distribution of stolen goods. oh and its also common international law that you can kill a pirate on site legaly

If you want I'll write you down my story, 2 years with psycho in same apartement... (this last 2 years since I moved in Sweden ) ...it will probably cool you down

you know what... set him up

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    it sort of is however there are other laws that allow pirates to be arrested i know most countries have legal loopholes for prosecuting pirates it usually has to do with distribution of stolen goods. oh and its also common international law that you can kill a pirate on site legaly
    You wouldn't get away with murder in International Waters these days, and killing a pirate would also be followed through by someone, assuming that someone knew about it. Jurisdiction for the murder would be either the nation of the victim or of the murderer, or the nation that arrests the murderer.

But, as I say, someone has to know that it has happened and, in the middle of the sea, with not even a seagull as witness, there are many things that can happen.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    oh and its also common international law that you can kill a pirate on site legaly
    wait what the fuck who tol you this

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    wait what the fuck who tol you this
    history prof, better watch your back

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

I've found that when you need something to happen to someone. it's a simple matter of knowing the right people.

+ Reply to Thread