Closed Thread

Thread: Let me be the first to start a Christmas thread.

Mother Superior

Default Let me be the first to start a Christmas thread.

How many of you spoil yourselves at the holiday season? With gifts for yourself? I definitely do. They come out with some great gift sets in perfume and cosmetics.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Let me be the first to start a Christmas thread.

You have the right idea, presents for yourself!!! Yes!!!! So what perfumes or cosmetics do you like?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    How many of you spoil yourselves at the holiday season? With gifts for yourself? I definitely do. They come out with some great gift sets in perfume and cosmetics.
    I try not to wait for the holidays. This year I'm going to get a camcorder and a bunch of new toys.

OEC

Mother Superior

I absolutely love Sephora.com , I shop there constantly. They have a line from Australia called Mor cosmetics, which is really wonderful. Their Nougat bodywash is excellent. As in make-up, I use Chanel or Christian Dior..once in a while Clarins or Aveda. For perfumes : Boucheron Jaipur,Tarte by Maureen Kelly, Dior Pure Poison, Hanae Mori Butterfly, and Le Feu d' Issey Light, Caroline Herrera 212 and Flower by Kenzo.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Sephora is really great, lovely things, but SO expensive!! If I could afford it, I would shop there. I actually go to this place in Manhattan called "Cosmetics Mart", and it has all the top brands, Chanel, etc. and it is super cheap bargain prices. I get Loreal foundation for $4.99, I stock up on it. Chanel lipstick is $11.00.

Then for the rest of the makeup I just go wherever, K-Mart, Wet and Wild, etc., also this cheap brand called N.Y.C. I love 99 cent makeup!

ravenofdeath's Avatar Lord of Death

I like to spoil myself all year wiht gifts sometimes it is hard to get what u want though. I just say, "Oh well, i'll live" u know its not a biggy. I just get what i want when i can.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

ughhh I will wait till the week before to get all excited.....

My birthday is like a week after Christmas, so I get double the money/gifts. Since I live a good driving distance from family, I will probably just get money. With that money, I will buy something for me and for others I care about seeing as how I don't have a job.

Damniel's Avatar Senior Member

I don't like christmas, but it's good to get extra money so u can buy that thing you've kept on your wishlist all year long... and drinks for everyone... and the usual chirstmas affair...

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

I haven't celebrated Christmas in sooooo long. However, I do send of presents to the children and the year before last, as I had a visitor over the Christmas period who has her birthday on the 24th, I even managed to dig out a small tree and decorate it.

Closed Thread