+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introducing myself.

Default Introducing myself.

Hey kids, I'm Jumping Jack Slash. Cower, cower. I am not much of a goth, really more of a hardcore kid (well, more grind than straight hardcore, but we're beginning to get the point). I'm all for fucking some bitches up.. and just fucking things up in general. I'm assuming this is a bit of PC board, but I can live with that---for now. My purpose in life is to make life itself as livable as possible, which normally entails messing people up in creative ways; stay tuned for further developments.

Love, JJ Slash

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Default Re: Introducing myself.

HHHmmm...what hardcore/grind artist do you like?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by J_Jack_Slash
    Hey kids, I'm Jumping Jack Slash. Cower, cower. I am not much of a goth, really more of a hardcore kid (well, more grind than straight hardcore, but we're beginning to get the point). I'm all for fucking some bitches up.. and just fucking things up in general. I'm assuming this is a bit of PC board, but I can live with that---for now. My purpose in life is to make life itself as livable as possible, which normally entails messing people up in creative ways; stay tuned for further developments.

Love, JJ Slash
    Fucking shit up is fun for awhile. I think the battle always comes to you, tho. I'd say this more of a bit jaded board than pc. Welcome aboard, btw.

OEC

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

....................... welcome, fucking shit up is good when it is unexpected.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

yeah it is especially if it cereberal..Welcome...

TheWalkingGlitch's Avatar Si vis pacem, para bellum

I'm all for fucking shit up from time to time... there truly is nothing that can replace that PANG noise a shovel makes when it hits something solid. Welcome-ness and such.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Welcome.

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

welcome fucker upper of shit...dont assume this is ALL that PC tho...

Hi.

ScarMeBeautiful's Avatar Senior Member

Welcome to you!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I'm assuming this is a bit of PC board
    naw, some of us are Mac users.

Well, perhaps I underestimate you all. But I'm used to living in Canada where everyone else is so politically correct I want to lynch them. A lot of people are still ok, though. It's just a nuissance.

In response to one of you -- whose name I have forgotten -- I like a lot of shit like The Fetus Eaters, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Ion Dissonance, Evergreen Terrace; stuff like that. Mainly a bit more metalcore, but I had been a total metalhead for a while, my fancy just tends to shift itself from time to time.

I hope all of you will prove to be as interesting as you seem. My guard is often up.. but I think you'll all find I'm a swell guy in the end.

Love, JJ Slash

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

ahoy therr welcome aboard and ejoy your stay as a pirate i also enjoy fucking shit up harr

You ever try Circle Takes The Square? The Banner? early Poison The Well? From Autumn To Ashes? Remembering Never? From These Remains? As I Lay Dying? Eighteen Visions? Through The Eyes Of The Dead? The Red Chord?

If not I recomend them.

how come I'm the one that get's accused of trying to preach tuff guy hxc, and not you? It's all about fagxcore. limpwrist owns on all those east coast/west coast bitches.

Well, you've both got me down. I still know little about the hardcore scene. I'm still mostly into grind. But still, I will check that shit you mentioned out. And yeah, a lot of mother fuckers are limp wristed, but I like it better that way.. not everyone can be with it, homez.

start with Circle Takes The Square... I suggest you download "Non-Objective Portriat Of Karma" or "same shade as concrete"

Quote Originally Posted by Camby Savelle
    You ever try Circle Takes The Square? The Banner? early Poison The Well? From Autumn To Ashes? Remembering Never? From These Remains? As I Lay Dying? Eighteen Visions? Through The Eyes Of The Dead? The Red Chord?

If not I recomend them.
    Actually, I have heard a lot of these. Funnily enough I am listening to Frail Words Collapse at the moment. I like soilwork a bit, as well. The line between fluff metal and hardcore is still a bit blurred for me, though. My brother is all for In Flames (which are definitely fluff metal) and that bothers me because they are so tame. I wish he could be more intense so we could really get some shit done.

On a side note, we're actually going to make some movies. It'll be down to me having fucked up conversations with other people -- i've been told I'm better than Kevin Smith for that -- and pulling pranks. We were going to make the pranks extremely, but we realized it had all been done, so we figured we would go more creative.

One time a friend and I uprooted someone's garden and replanted it at the house adjacent to it. Plus we figured we'd cover someone's car with peat and plant a single flower in it. Perhaps some more interesting shit as well... something that might get me arrested.

Love, JJ Slash

Pranks? Nothing is more funny then putting a large portion of white vinigar into someone's water bottle before they work out. (well except seeing them drink it of course)

Well, you've both got me down. I still know little about the hardcore scene. I'm still mostly into grind. But still, I will check that shit you mentioned out. And yeah, a lot of mother fuckers are limp wristed, but I like it better that way.. not everyone can be with it, homez.
    huh? I was talking about the band Limpwrist.

Yeah, I misread. Happens all the time. My brain is toast.

+ Reply to Thread