Closed Thread

Thread: Start a new thread introducing yourself to everyone when you register & read the FAQ

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Start a new thread introducing yourself to everyone when you register & read the FAQ

Welcome to the new improved Blue Blood boards! Please start a new thread introducing yourself when you register, so we can all get to know each other. The previous sticky thread asking folks to introduce themselves was getting sooooooooo long that is was hard to see when new people posted and weird to try to respond to six different people at once. The instructions for starting a new thread are to go to the top of the Blue Blood general board here and click the New Thread purple box at the top left.

Please also read the FAQ to get a good understanding of what this community is all about. Don't you wish they had an instruction manual on appropriate behavior like that in junior high? I always thought there was one and I was just absent the day they handed it out.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: Start a new thread introducing yourself to everyone when you register & read the FAQ

I'd like to add that it would be really cool if you said a little about yourself in your intro. It would make it a lot easier for folks to get a sense of who they were talking to and sharing ideas with. A simple 'I'm new, hi...' is difficult to respond to in any sort of warm or personal way. It doesn't have to be an essay or anything, just some simple stuff about what you are into, what you enjoy, that sort of thing. Thanks.

Closed Thread