+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whoo-hoo! Gawker off the hook in Fred Durst lawsuit

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Whoo-hoo! Gawker off the hook in Fred Durst lawsuit

Gawker wrote a post called Fred Durst: Touch My Balls And My Ass And Then Sue Gawker saying that they though were traumatized by being included in his lawsuit, they would forgive him if he sent flowers:

"Are we out of order, Fred? Well, this whole crazy world is out of order. You can’t handle the truth. You own Pan-Am. You own Congress. You own the Civil Aeronautics Board. But you do not own the sky, Fred. There was a crime, there was a victim, and there is punishment. You want to see this boy die because you personally want it, not because of the facts! A dingo ate my baby!

We’ll see you in court. Or not, if you want to kiss and make up in the meantime. If your flowers are freshly cut, we can be rather forgiving."

Fred Durst sent them flowers.

Now y'all gotta admit that was a fucking cool thing to do. Also, I am breathing a sigh of relief that my favorite online media pals are safe.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default Re: Whoo-hoo! Gawker off the hook in Fred Durst lawsuit

YAY!!! Wow, Fred seems to have a decent bone in his body;p

+ Reply to Thread