+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why does stuff like this always happen to me?

Default Why does stuff like this always happen to me?

I was talking to Eat_The_Rich, and now she seems to be upset with me, and now her boyfriend is making death threats,etc.

With my luck, he will probably act on them.

Her boyfriend got upset because I was talking to her.
    I agreed to leaver her alone after he told me to, but he says that is not enough, and will probably make the trip out here to kill me.

I know this seems whiny and cowardly, but for some reason, I always have luck like this.

What should I do. It seems cowardly, but I am scared.
    I already agreed to stop talking to them both forever if they would leave me alone, except in response to them talking to me again.

What should I do?

tommygunn666's Avatar In A Dream Tilll I Die!!!

Default Re: Why does stuff like this always happen to me?

let us see the threats
    a. making deatth threats i thiunk i illegal
    b. if he keeps up report in to where he's senting to (Email websites Etc.) than if that does work im sure you know the next route
    c. dont worry about it because most people are all talk no balls
    d. if he got mad for talking to her than see the dumb one to stay with him so if she want still talk to here
    tommygunn666

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    I was talking to Eat_The_Rich, and now she seems to be upset with me, and now her boyfriend is making death threats,etc.

I agreed to leaver her alone after he told me to, but he says that is not enough, and will probably make the trip out here to kill me.

I know this seems whiny and cowardly, but for some reason, I always have luck like this.

I already agreed to stop talking to them both forever if they would leave me alone, except in response to them talking to me again.

What should I do?
    I can't find any info right this second of whether death threats are illegal. In any case, you should be very very careful now, and document whatever he says to you.

I wonder what her side of the story is. She got upset about something. Unless you just keep talking to people who, inevitably, freak out in a bad way with no apparent reason.

If you always have "luck" like this, maybe it's a good idea to look at your own behavior. Maybe you are the common denominator, because frankly even though some people suck out there, not all of them suck.

Quote Originally Posted by gonesavage
    I can't find any info right this second of whether death threats are illegal. In any case, you should be very very careful now, and document whatever he says to you.

I wonder what her side of the story is. She got upset about something. Unless you just keep talking to people who, inevitably, freak out in a bad way with no apparent reason.

If you always have "luck" like this, maybe it's a good idea to look at your own behavior. Maybe you are the common denominator, because frankly even though some people suck out there, not all of them suck.
    Well, She said she got upset and jealous about the "What can I do to get girls to like me" thread. I had made that before she said she liked me, and was still with her bf. She broke up with him and then got back together with him. He made those threats because I was talking to what he referred to as his "property."

I agreed to leave them both alone if they would leave me alone, but then he starts making these threats out of nowhere.

And as for the Luck stuff: I could be sitting in the middle of nowhere, not doing anything at all, and some sort of event like that would happen to me regardless.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I think you're making it more dramatic than it really is. Plus if this is always happening to you maybe it's your behaviour? Dealing with a jealous boyfriend is not exactly something rare. It happens to us all at some point...just calm down about it and be realistic. It's not like this guy has your home address and what not...

Dark Z's Avatar Anime or Guns? Hmmm......

ok, here you go:

Battery: The unauthorized infliction of bodily harm upon another person.

Assault: Threat of force that causes the victim to have a reasonable apprehension of imminent harmful or bodily conduct. (Swinging a fist into someone's face but stopping just before it hits.

Terroristic threat: A threat to commit a crime of violence with the purpose of terrorizing another.

so yes. that may be a crime in your jurisdiction.

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

1. Chill out

2. Don't dwell on it

3. Remember you'll laugh about it in a few months.

If i had a quid for every threat made against me, i wouldn't have to work

Dark Z's Avatar Anime or Guns? Hmmm......

oh yeah, and remember, if you instigated any of the above crimes, then you may go to jail instead.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar

What should I do?
    Reservoir Dogs: Vic Vega/Mr Blond: Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

Death Threads:Talk is cheap-Action speaks louder than words

(btw...if he does kill you, please tell him to take pics and post them on rotten.com)

My only thought about arguing on the internet and making threats is this...

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics...Even if you win...Your still retarded.."

If anyone takes offence to this by either being retarded themselves or knowing someone who is mentally challenged I am truly sorry but this is the best way I know to put it.....

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

It does seem like you freak alot of people out. Stop trying so hard. Weird quotes and a gazillion threads that don't say anything may tend to give people the creeps.
    Then again, I'm one to talk because I very rarely have anything constructive to say but at least I keep it to a minimum. And on that note...
    Who else likes wood?

Wood is Good.....

I made a Rhyme YAY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    Wood is Good.....

I made a Rhyme YAY!!!!!!
    Those Cheering Banannas go great with your last comment,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasperino
    It does seem like you freak alot of people out. Stop trying so hard. Weird quotes and a gazillion threads that don't say anything may tend to give people the creeps.
    I second that.

Who else likes wood?
    Who doesn't like wood?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by gonesavage
    I second that.

Who doesn't like wood?

Seriously. I especially have a taste for the dark wood, if ya know what I mean Oh and artificial wood created by studly engineers.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Seriously. I especially have a taste for the dark wood, if ya know what I mean Oh and artificial wood created by studly engineers.
    I'm all about the Jewish wood. Good kosher stuff. Any other wood fans 'round here?

MiDNiTE's Avatar freedom of speech ??

maybe dont mess bout with other guys girls

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by Jasperino
    Who else likes wood?
    Well, fibre is a very important part of my diet.

~Histrionica~

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Death threats, or any threats, count as Verbal Assult in the state of FL. She prolly gave you at least his first name. If you have that and his e-mail or whatever, you can file a restraining order or whatever against him, if you really think he'll act on it. More than likely he won't, unless he knows where you live and all that. But you can report him. Other than that, don't worry about it and try to avoid her. If she calls you, tell her you can't talk and hang up, etc. If you eliminate the source, the threat will die.
    K

Mother Superior

There are so many psychotics online, hehe. You really need to be careful who you start talking to, and this type of shit won't happen. People threatening you on the internet is common, it's rarely carried out. Some people get their kicks out of scaring the piss out of people who are easily intimidated. You are still posting daily so, he is full of shit or can't find you. Stick up for yourself. Obviously, that person who you were lavishing attention on was digging it to a point, then probably got found out by her man and blamed you, so of course he is seeing red. Games people play....

+ Reply to Thread