RIght here!

Yay! That's some excellent quick response nursing

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: blueblood mentioned on ebay ad for "human adspace"

I'm feeling better already!

Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    How old am I? Hmmmmmm well I am as old or as young as I want to be. Not sure of why my age has any importance in this conversation.

As for being a little dog well there has never been a day in my life that I have been little. Even when I was younger it was as if I was the big dog walking amongst puppies. As for my bite well I choose to bite on my own time not under command. I guess you can say since we are using the comparison of dogs that I would be a dog in the wild. Dont really answer to anyone and only do what I want and to be honest I have yet to come across a person yet who can break me of that.

So as for your debate well sounds like an interesting idea but there are several problems with that. One I really dont like to force argue unless it is to accomplish something and on the net well it is just for fun and really has no purpose. So to be honest I would only really debate or argue something on the net if it came up naturally but for me just to throw out a thought with the purpose of it to be argued seems weird to me. Now if you want to make random topics yourself and one catches my eye where you are not in agreement with what I think well I will let me opinion be known at that time. As for controverial what things did you have in mind anyways that would fit that category?
    hey nevermind...you think you might have a Superiourity complex by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare Pin

Superiority complex? hmmmmmm an exaggerated opinion of oneself

Nope that definately would not be me. Actually that one would be far from being me. If anything I am a very humble person and often dont give myself as much praise as others often give me. Now I am very confident in myself as far as who I am as a person goes. But self confidence is as far as it goes with me. When I do come across someone who has me beat in certain aspects of life I definately give them credit and have done so before.

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare Pin
    My professional opinion would be OCD

Quote Originally Posted by kellie
    My professional opinion would be OCD

Well if that is a PROFESSIONAL opinion, I would definately stay away from the profession of trying to figure people out. If you honestly the man that is "Chosen" you would actually walk away thinking that in this world of craziness I just might one of the people left who is actually sane.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Now I have a headache.

And heres a *bitch slap* to anyone who talked about temporary tattoos. Fucking hell thats just so retarded.

And chosen, you aint shit;]

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Now I have a headache.

And heres a *bitch slap* to anyone who talked about temporary tattoos. Fucking hell thats just so retarded.

And chosen, you aint shit;]
    Chosen must be something after all he has you responding two days after his last response on this topic. Wow I havent checked these boards in a day or two and to be honest I was a little surprised to see this topic back at the top. But I guess it is pretty hard to keep the name Chosen from being mentioned. After all love it or hate Chosen has stepped foot on these here boards and did so with a bang. But being that you havent welcomed me to the boards yet well I am going to take that as your official welcoming of Chosen to the boards.

Oh and for all of the people who feel the dying need to mention or talk about Chosen well bring it on because I am loving the attention whether its negative or positive the one thing Chosen likes to do most is grab everyones attention.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

the one thing Chosen likes to do most is grab everyones attention.
    by talking about himself in third person
    by thinking of himself as superior to others
    by pissing off others

reminds me of Eddy Murphy doing James Brown:
    "Jump back, gotta kiss myself. Hay. gotta love myself"

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by devil13
    by pissing off others

I love Eddie Murphy! Especially some of those old routines.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Chosen must be something after all he has you responding two days after his last response on this topic. Wow I havent checked these boards in a day or two and to be honest I was a little surprised to see this topic back at the top. But I guess it is pretty hard to keep the name Chosen from being mentioned. After all love it or hate Chosen has stepped foot on these here boards and did so with a bang. But being that you havent welcomed me to the boards yet well I am going to take that as your official welcoming of Chosen to the boards.

Oh and for all of the people who feel the dying need to mention or talk about Chosen well bring it on because I am loving the attention whether its negative or positive the one thing Chosen likes to do most is grab everyones attention.
    Oh My Gawd, are you like totally serious? Two days? Im like, so dying here *giggle* *tossing long strand of blonde hair over my shoulder*. Oh My GAWD, like my totally rich dad forgot to like, send in the money for the internet, and Im like, so totally behind on like EVERYTHING. I thought I was like SO going to die. I like had to spend all my time at the mall, and oh my gawd, you wouldnt GUESS how many creeps there are there. But I got like this totally KILLER pair of shoes, and my nails are FANTAB!

by pissing off others

I actually found that to be amusing. I use to love SNL back in the day so I can appreciate the Eddie Murphy reference from one of his SNL skits. After all that was from a period when SNL was worth talking about. I was watching the Eddie Murphy best of SNL just the other day so that might have something to do with why I found what you said to be funny.

Oh My Gawd, are you like totally serious? Two days? Im like, so dying here *giggle* *tossing long strand of blonde hair over my shoulder*. Oh My GAWD, like my totally rich dad forgot to like, send in the money for the internet, and Im like, so totally behind on like EVERYTHING. I thought I was like SO going to die. I like had to spend all my time at the mall, and oh my gawd, you wouldnt GUESS how many creeps there are there. But I got like this totally KILLER pair of shoes, and my nails are FANTAB!

While I applaud you for your attempt at sarcasm and humor I must let you know that you fell far short of being amusing. Try again so this time maybe I can actually get a laugh.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

I actually found that to be amusing. I use to love SNL back in the day so I can appreciate the Eddie Murphy reference from one of his SNL skits. After all that was from a period when SNL was worth talking about. I was watching the Eddie Murphy best of SNL just the other day so that might have something to do with why I found what you said to be funny.
    it was meant to be funny. hence the ~>

Oh I know it was meant to be funny. I just mentioned that I actually found it funny because well the attempt at humor made by the member below you just fell a little short at getting to me laugh or even slightly crack a smile. But the Eddie Murphy reference I did find funny especially since I just recently saw the James Brown hot tub skit again and hadnt seen it in a while.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Oh I know it was meant to be funny. I just mentioned that I actually found it funny because well the attempt at humor made by the member below you just fell a little short at getting to me laugh or even slightly crack a smile. But the Eddie Murphy reference I did find funny especially since I just recently saw the James Brown hot tub skit again and hadnt seen it in a while.
    Do you seriously think I did that for YOUR amusement? Ummm, reality check. Youre not important.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I think this whatever he is is too self consumed to realize what a smiley face is. Hence my first post with a smiley face. Oh well, sucks to be him.

Do you seriously think I did that for YOUR amusement? Ummm, reality check. Youre not important.
    Wow your effort is amazing me. Really keep it up and you just might amuse me yet. As for reality check well no thanks because if you havent realized what is going on yet well you are actually the one in need of a reality check. As for not being important well it is actually quite the opposite you just havent had the honor of realizing it yet but dont worry you will.

So come on keep trying because I am pretty sure that you will get there. Really you are getting a little closer to amusing me and if you keep giving it your all I just know you will get there someday.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Wow your effort is amazing me. Really keep it up and you just might amuse me yet. As for reality check well no thanks because if you havent realized what is going on yet well you are actually the one in need of a reality check. As for not being important well it is actually quite the opposite you just havent had the honor of realizing it yet but dont worry you will.

So come on keep trying because I am pretty sure that you will get there. Really you are getting a little closer to amusing me and if you keep giving it your all I just know you will get there someday.
    This is like watching someone poke a sleeping grizzly bear with a sharp stick...seconds away from a torn off face and they don't even know it.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    This is like watching someone poke a sleeping grizzly bear with a sharp stick...seconds away from a torn off face and they don't even know it.
    yea,messing with Jax is one of those "no,no" kinda things.....

hell she's too cool anyways,why would you want to start shit with her ....

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

HAHA! I need a reality check? And this is coming from someone who talks about himself in the 3rd person. Mental midget.

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

Gosh, I dunno if I've ever seen a classic internet sissyfight this extensive on the BB boards. A red letter day!

HAHA! I need a reality check? And this is coming from someone who talks about himself in the 3rd person. Mental midget.

You are still not getting what is going on here. Mental midget now you got me to laugh with that one

Actually it is quite the opposite. If you knew me in real life you would you would think completely different and more than likely get what I am doing right now. But whatever I applaud you because you actually amused me with the mental midget comment. Do you have any other amusing things to say inside of you? Or are you all out?

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I have one thing to say:

Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    I have one thing to say:

Troll.
    resorting to an old classic. The troll comment unfortunately it did not get me to laugh feel free to try again. I love all of this attention that so many of you all are spending on me. I mean the personal attacks that so many of you all are making just bring a tear to my eye. I mean you all love me you really truly love me

This is too easy

Your're just making it clear that you are a troll.

That's a *perfect* troll response.

You practically admitted it.

"This is too easy..."

Meaning you started this conflict deliberately, because you enjoy it...

It's like going on a jewish message board and talking about the good sides of hitler...
    Just because you like to see people get bent out of shape.
    Gee, that's fun...
    Enjoy yourself...

(Or get a life)

Your're just making it clear that you are a troll.

That's a *perfect* troll response.

You practically admitted it.

"This is too easy..."

Meaning you started this conflict deliberately, because you enjoy it...

It's like going on a jewish message board and talking about the good sides of hitler...
    Just because you like to see people get bent out of shape.
    Gee, that's fun...
    Enjoy yourself...

(Or get a life)
    Just for future reference I would never go on a Jewish message board and talk about the good side of Hitler. I in no way shape or form believe in the actions of one Adolf Hitler and in way am for the ill treatment of others because of their ethnic or religious background. I am of mixed race myself and have been in many interracial relationships and am sickened by the actions of one Adolf Hitler and am personally glad that he is no longer amongst us.

Just for future reference I would never go on a Jewish message board and talk about the good side of Hitler. I in no way shape or form believe in the actions of one Adolf Hitler and in way am for the ill treatment of others because of their ethnic or religious background. I am of mixed race myself and have been in many interracial relationships and am sickened by the actions of one Adolf Hitler and am personally glad that he is no longer amongst us.

that was the most irelevent "post" i've ever read...

i think he clearly stated "it was LIKE"......

so obviously you had no good answer to that or your would have been AT LEAST somewhat on "topic"........

that is sooooo dead fuckin' on it's like this dude read the text book,and went to town........

and as you can see he stopped repling to your post becuse you caught his ass,haha,loser......

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    that was the most irelevent "post" i've ever read...

i think he clearly stated "it was LIKE"......

so obviously you had no good answer to that or your would have been AT LEAST somewhat on "topic"........
    Actually I didnt have a response to it because it was a silly post and thus deserved a silly response kind of like this one. I am in no way a troll and he was just adding in to the school yard bull mentality that a lot of the members on these here boards are displaying towards me. He is just one of the many who attacked me when I said nothing to him

Actually I didnt have a response to it because it was a silly post and thus deserved a silly response kind of like this one. I am in no way a troll and he was just adding in to the school yard bull mentality that a lot of the members on these here boards are displaying towards me. He is just one of the many who attacked me when I said nothing to him
    that's becuse this isn't a normal board dude,most of us that have been here for a long time ,are kinda like a little family...

SOOO,when you start messing with us ,we all get offended.....

now if you can't grasp that ,than i feel sorry for you....

that is sooooo dead fuckin' on it's like this dude read the text book,and went to town........

and as you can see he stopped repling to your post becuse you caught his ass,haha,loser......
    Actually I stopped responding because I was responding on another topic. Oh and the post that I had made about Hitler was not pointless. I just wanted to get that out of the way before you all start accusing me of being a racist as well seeing as how right now a lot of people are grasping for anything to throw at me. So I wanted to squash that one right way because that is one topic that being somewhat mixed I wouldnt like to be called. All of the other things I can roll with the punches on.

that's becuse this isn't a normal board dude,most of us that have been here for a long time ,are kinda like a little family...

SOOO,when you start messing with us ,we all get offended.....

now if you can't grasp that ,than i feel sorry for you....

Dude people started with me but unlike a lot of people here I dont need to roll in numbers to fight my battles. I mean if I really wanted to play the numbers game I could invite people I know to come back me up on the boards but to be honest I am having more fun taking on all of you at once.

Dude people started with me but unlike a lot of people here I dont need to roll in numbers to fight my battles. I mean if I really wanted to play the numbers game I could invite people I know to come back me up on the boards but to be honest I am having more fun taking on all of you at once.
    i'm not "playin' numbers"........

i'm just stating we are pretty interconnected here,so it's kinda like someone trying to fight your friend....you got there back so you jump in .......

ya get me?...........

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

i'm just stating we are pretty interconnected here,so it's kinda like someone trying to fight your friend....you got there back so you jump in .......

ya get me?...........
    For some reason I'm willing to bet probably not.

But it's been amusing to watch.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    For some reason I'm willing to bet probably not.

But it's been amusing to watch.

Carry on.
    yea,i know,but it' is true....this place is kinda speacial....

but i'm done for a while man,i'm goin' to the pool hall....

i'm done with this shit..........

ya get me?...........

Oh I understand where you are coming from it is still playing the numbers. I mean even if you are just helping your friends out I am still just one person facing many so the numbers are on your side. So basically right now I am getting what would be a message boards version of a jumping

+ Reply to Thread