+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tattoo Almost Finished!

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Tattoo Almost Finished!

SO I have one more tattoo appointment and it is going to be finished! IT took a little over a year... But I disobeyed his orders and took a photo of it unfinished which is going to be the DVD cover!! But I had to or else I wouldn't have had a tattoo cover at all. But I guess I will just hide it from him... HIM being the Dark Lord Of Tattooing Paul Booth!!!

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Tattoo Almost Finished!

cool....i alwats thought it was cool....still got those pictures somewhere.....

i'm finishing up my right arm....there's ALOT of cover up but it was ,thing i had to do it....there will be NO skin showing when it;s finally done...

and $400 for all i can take is grrrreat!....

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

<--------- Is very jealous.

I need new ink and I need is soon, gotta get my fix.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

great news! cant wait to see the finished work.

myself... i'm currently bumming about my last tattoo on my lower thigh / knee. i guess i should have realized that my leg should have been bent so that skin was stretched tighter. when they did it, my leg was only slightly bent... so now when it's fully bent there are lots of thin spots (it's a tribal). ugh... gotta go back.

That's wicked. Booth is super good. Looking forward to seeing it. I just got my chest finished a week and a half ago. It took 9 sessions and like 7 monthes. It turned out really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    That's wicked. Booth is super good. Looking forward to seeing it. I just got my chest finished a week and a half ago. It took 9 sessions and like 7 monthes. It turned out really well.

I feel as if I am talking to a clown.... Who did your tattoo? Is it a clown tattoo???? Chest hurts doesn't it?

YOu know what helps the pain a LOT? I finally found it too late now that it is almost done. Get some numbing cream, it works great, put it on about two hours before, put it on really thick, it totally works. No pain at all...

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    cool....i alwats thought it was cool....still got those pictures somewhere.....

i'm finishing up my right arm....there's ALOT of cover up but it was ,thing i had to do it....there will be NO skin showing when it;s finally done...

and $400 for all i can take is grrrreat!....

$400.00 for the whole tattoo? Great deal. Mine was ahem, pretty expensive but I think he gave me a deal being a topless babe tattoo!! Heh! Heh! And yes, I totally worked it....

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    great news! cant wait to see the finished work.

myself... i'm currently bumming about my last tattoo on my lower thigh / knee. i guess i should have realized that my leg should have been bent so that skin was stretched tighter. when they did it, my leg was only slightly bent... so now when it's fully bent there are lots of thin spots (it's a tribal). ugh... gotta go back.
    Well it can't be perfect from every pose... Maybe just get it touched up a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    <--------- Is very jealous.

I need new ink and I need is soon, gotta get my fix.

Yes get some new ink!!! Make a new beginning! Become a new person!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    I feel as if I am talking to a clown.... Who did your tattoo? Is it a clown tattoo???? Chest hurts doesn't it?

YOu know what helps the pain a LOT? I finally found it too late now that it is almost done. Get some numbing cream, it works great, put it on about two hours before, put it on really thick, it totally works. No pain at all...
    Yeah, most of the chest hurt like a mother-fucker. I'm not a baby about it, and I don't care what anybody says. That shit hurt. Especially on the sternum. It is clown/circus related. I got it done by my friend Tom Strom at Uptown tattoo in Minneapolis. I know you all will think it's stupid but I love it.

Last edited by Toe Cutter; 06-28-2005 at 01:46 PM. Reason: changed my mind about pict

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

That's pretty cool!

I can't wait to add to what I already have. If anyone has ever seen the game Summoner 2, that's what I'm getting done around my belly button. And then, after that, I'm getting two tribal dragons on my shoulderblades.

Also, my husband has told me that soon he wants me to dye my hair blue, so everyone can expect pictures.

You are so right. It does hurt!!!
    Pain is good though, good cleanser

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    Yeah, most of the chest hurt like a mother-fucker. I'm not a baby about it, and I don't care what anybody says. That shit hurt. Especially on the sternum. It is clown/circus related. I got it done by my friend Tom Strom at Uptown tattoo in Minneapolis. I know you all will think it's stupid but I love it.

OH mygod! You do have a clown tattoo! I love it! Circus! Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    I can't wait to add to what I already have. If anyone has ever seen the game Summoner 2, that's what I'm getting done around my belly button. And then, after that, I'm getting two tribal dragons on my shoulderblades.

Also, my husband has told me that soon he wants me to dye my hair blue, so everyone can expect pictures.

Blue hair with dragon tattoos! Sounds fabulous!!!! You have to have some blue in the dragons to match...

scabre's Avatar Senior Member
    oh.. im from leeds, (up north in the uk to be precise!)

cant wait to see it!
    i dont have any tattoos, but i am getting one. the word sister on the top of my pubic bone

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

TOE ....you picture just worked,man...

that's fuckin' great....the background of your arm/sleeve is kinda like mine ...

mostly shading in different colors,that gets distorted from cover-up is some spots...

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

sweet ink toe-cutter.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

!00% on that tat Toe Cutter, you are rocking it.

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

I just can't wait to see it. Hehe we should do a thread where everyone posts pics of their tattoos. I haven't got any because I want to design my own. I know I want a dolphinwith yellow roses because when i asked my friend what image she thinks of when she thinks of me and that was it. I have a deep love of yellow roses as well as lavender ones (grows both)

I can't wait to see it. Paul is a hero of mine. I love his work.
    Best I've ever seen. Im trying to get in line but he has a long waiting
    list. May be years before I get in. Saving up in the meantime. He is the best.
    Congrats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by badkittyamy
    I just can't wait to see it. Hehe we should do a thread where everyone posts pics of their tattoos. I haven't got any because I want to design my own. I know I want a dolphinwith yellow roses because when i asked my friend what image she thinks of when she thinks of me and that was it. I have a deep love of yellow roses as well as lavender ones (grows both)
    I have this really pretty yellow rose clip art, but I can't figure out how to put it here from WORD... God I am such a computer bimbo!!! I was going to send you a yellow rose!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pagan
    I can't wait to see it. Paul is a hero of mine. I love his work.
    Best I've ever seen. Im trying to get in line but he has a long waiting
    list. May be years before I get in. Saving up in the meantime. He is the best.
    Congrats!!!

He is really nice too... A true artist, the real kind, made it on talent 100%... Very sensitive... You gotta love him!!! I keep trying to get him to hire me as his assistant, but he says that he wouldn't be able to yell at me, so he can't hire me....

Wouldn't that be a fun job to be his assistant?

+ Reply to Thread