+ Reply to Thread

Thread: animals for food

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

Default animals for food

animals for food

if they succeed in cloning animals eventually all meat will be cloned. what would you like to taste or see as a fast food place?
    remember all the meat is cloned so all animals are available, even human.

McMonkeys, mmmmmm
    Hungry hungry hippo burgers with real hippo!
    Whale scrotum, mmmm, juicy!
    Man Penis, sliced, skewered, however you like it. (perfect for when you have a bad break up)
    Vagina in vinegar, if you can eat this youll never complain about going down again.
    Gives a whole new meaning to picking your nose and eating it!
    Sperm whale fried in its own sperm. salty but yummy.

i wanna try the whale stuffed with elephant stuffed with moose stuffed with pig stuffed with dog stuffed with mongoose stuffed with snake stuffed with gerbil stuffed with bees. all cooked in a pit on a beach for week or 3. then have a big naked feast party orgy thing on the beach for the next 3 weeks

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

Default Re: animals for food

Predators. Crocodile, shark, lion, definitely bear. Piranha, tiger, constrictors - pretty much anything that, in a one-on-one, could fucking kill me. Yeah, they can kill me, but I can clone them and eat them.

I win.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

If it tastes good I'll eat it...fry me up some endangered species...

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

i'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense. There's no shortage of humans that die in such a state where it would be viable to eat them. the reason that people don't is um because they are opposed to the idea of cannibalism, expect in a few places like new guinea. I'm pretty sure it's illegal in most of the first world countries.

as far as all of the other animals in the world go... well mcmurder doesn't seem to have a problem killing millions of them when they are burning down rainforests to make grazing land for thier livestock, so I'm pretty sure they would rather slap them all on buns instead if they thought they could turn a profit from it.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Im not opposed to cannibalism at all........although i have heard that humans taste like spam.(not joking-seriously thats in one of the interviews with jeffrey dauhmer. he says humans taste like spam) course I woul much rather eat something bigger than myself. and I havent had croc but gator is damn good! lol

Host's Avatar Member

sharks tase a lot like chicken, but i was thinking more like interbred species.

also,i might not be thinking straight, since i'm running on 3 hours of sleep and 3 cups of coffee , but:
    if it's ok to eat other animals, it's ok to eat humas as well - althogh the idea never crossed my mind before... (possibly American Psycho-inspired) a cock stuffed human throat?

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

i like ostriches. *is that how you spell it??*

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Total carnivore here.... if you kill it, I'll eat it. Grilled, fried, poached, whatever, just pass the MEAT !!!

Oogie's Avatar Junior Member

Thats gross i don't want to think about what so called "chicken" is that i'm going to be eating tonight.....But if they cloned aniamls then we can stop world hunger but whats next people eating people!? I mean i like cheese bugers but not if its an animal but an animals clone! If people want to eat cloned anamils thats kinda gross what if the animal has something wrong with it then we could get sick too! >:P

yeah... penis in sushi style.... or even sushi tities

Host's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oogie
    ...I mean i like cheese bugers but not if its an animal but an animals clone!...
    think of the possibilities.
    img342.imageshack.us/img342/397/uzoo248vb.jpg

-----
    P.S. sorry, i didn't mean to brake any rules and such, i just figured that we're not allowed to hyperlink untill 25 (or so) posts, not that it's forbidden to post urls. or am i just beeing an ignorant bastard?

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

Hm. How about a face? Eyes removed, of course, maybe with something tasty (potatoes?) put in place, but in all respects it's just a cloned face that's looking at you as you're eating it.

That'd be so surreal I'd have to eat it.

That or tiny little heads. I need to make/find a candy that's tiny little screaming heads. That'd so rock.

nah. I like to keep the faces to make masks out of em to hide my hideous deformed face. lol jk. yeh. meat is meat. But I wouldnt eat a human unless it really came down to there not being anything else to eat and then maybe I'll start with the vegeterians....lol

course then again, I could think of a couple of people I'd like to eat me right about now....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Oogie
    Thats gross i don't want to think about what so called "chicken" is that i'm going to be eating tonight.....But if they cloned aniamls then we can stop world hunger
    sorry to burst the meat eating bubble, but if they used all the land that's currently being used for cattle grazing and used it to grow vegetables on instead they could solve world hunger too. also they could solve population density by using that unpopulated land for people to live on instead of cows.

anyone ever seen soilent green? lol dont know why but this topic just popped that in my head. lol

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Silly question...that's one of the best movies EVER !!

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    sorry to burst the meat eating bubble, but if they used all the land that's currently being used for cattle grazing and used it to grow vegetables on instead they could solve world hunger too. also they could solve population density by using that unpopulated land for people to live on instead of cows.
    ....but then the ozone layer would be fucked cos humans would fart it away.

Just give Me a 20oz Sirloin rare, I mean I wanna hear it say "Moo" when I cut into it

....and I thought that the "ozone layer" was just liberal propaganda.

ugh! dont ge tme started on ozone layer. all these tree huggin hippies with a nice protective ozone layer bitchin bout the ozone fallin apart....well, guess which frickin state it's fallin apart in? Ill give ya a big fat hint.....this one! it gets hotter and hotter year after year after year. lets clone a few o them libs and start the chud fest early texas hewitt style baby! (revvvs chainsaw!)yeeehhhawwww!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread