+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: trouble with skinheads?

Host's Avatar Member

Default Re: trouble with skinheads?

Quote Originally Posted by evilassmaster
    I say, shave your head if you're going bald and want to conceal it, or if you messed up a haircut.
    i'll have to go with malcolm on this one... some people look very sexy with a shaven head, yet the "general population" seems to have reserved it for the skinheads, so it's easier to grow it back a few milimiters, than bare with the constant comlpaints.. it sux, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Host
    i'll have to go with malcolm on this one... some people look very sexy with a shaven head, yet the "general population" seems to have reserved it for the skinheads, so it's easier to grow it back a few milimiters, than bare with the constant comlpaints.. it sux, really.
    My husband has a shaved head, he looks funny with hair. Unless he keeps it long, that is, but the Navy won't let him do that.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I think most sensible people draw a distinction between those who just shave their heads and members of the skinhead movement. It's extremely obvious which you are dealing with ... when they open their mouths. Obviously, there are different types of skins. In the Bay Area, however, 99.9% were appleheads

OEC

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

I shaved my head a few months ago because I wanted a change but I couldn't dye my hair and keep my job.

I looked fuckin' retarded I thought but I seemed to get more attention from the opposite sex...weird.

I'll post a pic when I can and you kids can get a laugh.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    You have all different types of skins from SHARPS to Neo Nazi. The best thing in any case when dealing with a 'mob' mentality is to try and avoid the instigators! Unless you want to gather a few people together and resort to violence, and take the chance of getting beat into the ground just to prove your manhood, I cant think of any other way to deal with them.

And I hate when people stereotype and cast judgement. I know many skins who are VERY far from racist, love and respect women, and are very deep into their morals.

Why doesnt this girl step up? Hes WAY more than likely to listen to her than anything you would say. Sounds like this dude isnt the only pussy. I dont know I guess hes assuming as much about you as you are him.

Well put and I agree fully. I know a few SHARP and a few true Neo's, and in my opinion its just mob mentality at its core. The "solo" skinhead is few and far between. I still say step up, and TCB.

I've known many anti-racist skins, and some I've counted as close friends.

I have a big problem with nazis, though. I've only ever met one nazi skin I could deal with without wanting to immediately start fighting, and that's Lefty...who's a black woman.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by inox
    I've known many anti-racist skins, and some I've counted as close friends.

I have a big problem with nazis, though. I've only ever met one nazi skin I could deal with without wanting to immediately start fighting, and that's Lefty...who's a black woman.
    I've known a few former SHARP-ies that were really solid. The only problem with active SHARPs is that they tend to attract the violence they wish to eradicate. The SHARP movement in the Bay Area has been limited since the Neos were destroyed 10+ year ago. I have heard of a new rise of Neos in Northbay. Thankfully, they don't dare come around us oldtimers (Just got my law books, oh my)

OEC

Here's the picture I promised...the only one taken of me with no hair.

Last edited by Rockwulf; 08-22-2005 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Link didn't work...

Host's Avatar Member

haha.. cool. one of those "angry in the morning" pix?

Host's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by inox
    ... and that's Lefty...who's a black woman.

i'm sorry, i don't mean to insult anyone, but thats sounds terribly contradictive to me. i must have missed something. could someone please explain to me what's the point of being a skinhead again?

haha.. cool. one of those "angry in the morning" pix?
    Nah, a friend of mine said I looked like I should be yelling about "Russian Bear" so she snapped the pic.

ChristinaDeath's Avatar Member

I have known a few 'skinheads' online over the years.... There are some people who are totally crazy violent thugs with the metal capacity of a flea.. Then there are others who simply have high standards, morals and values about how they live their own lives and raise their children......But then, I am white as a sheet and don't get involved in their personal shit so I've never had issues with any of them...

then, yeserday my cell phone rang, and it was a call from her number, 'cept that it was his voice who answered it. he was surprisingly polite, and promised to cool off - bust still, he ended the conversation with: "we're watching you".
    Umm. I would be suspcious of that.. Is she closer to this guy than she is letting on? Is she worth puttting yourself at risk for? Be careful..

There are 'sharps' who are even crazier than violent 'skins' {'ara' for example}

Host's Avatar Member

no, she was invlolved with the guy for a couple of days - unwillingly; and it wasn't so recent either. didn't know how to let him off the hook without a scene, so she prolongued the "relationship" a bit. her side of the story is that she can't control him, and is not responsible for anything he said. she even feels guilty for the guy self-rightously inviting himself into a drama. so she met up with him only to make sure that he and I have a smooth landing. knowing how we might interact, she wanted to be sure that we end it all nicely. i heaven't heard from any of the two eversince (that's 3 days). chances are, i'll run into her this friday, and don't know how to act. i still feel fucking wierd. i might even stay at home.

Well im fully aware of how old this thread is but I happen to be a skinhead. Yes the racist kind. And Im just wondering if any of you thought to ask maybe a skinhead about how to get rid of us?

You might find we easyer to deal with then you think.

Heres how you get rid of us. One dotn be so shy we only attack when givin a really good reason and two remind him of how stupid he looks by "protecting" a chick that doesnt want him. Dont be condesending about it and dont do it in public. if you make him look liek an ass its a sure thing you will get hurt. And most of us wont attack with a crowd of skins We are usally pretty good about handling our own shit. It sadens me to read that most of you think this way about us. But I guess I have other skins to blame for that. Even if this guy kicks your ass be sure nto to back down. You will find its worth having the respect of a skinhead on your side.

The more you run and hide from him the more hes going to want to hurt you.
    Just step up and deal with it.

If you guys have questions about us always feel free to ask us dont be shy we dont bite.
    Well sometimes but just dont treat us liek shit and we wont treat you like shit.

I find it funny that alot of you say we are pussies but im sure if i posted my address I wouldnt see anyone. Bring your bats with the barbed wire and ill come completely unarmed and I will still win. Dont be jerks it only ends up hurting you.

Take care

Coincidently, a friend and I were chatting about a musical group called 'Prussian Blue'. We had a laugh about it, and looking at their web page. The britney spears of hammerfest!

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Prussian Blue has to be the funnniest band out there... they are kind of cute.. Ok.. this is really strange though.. I just learned about them last night.. It creeps me out, when the universe is in tune..

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by ItalDvl
    balh blah blah blah
    fuck you, seriously. I don't want to hear about what I should have to do to not get my ass kicked, as if I'm the one that should be held responsible for it. I don't give a fuck about your respect, I don't want your respect, and I don't want you coming here and threatening the people of this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    Coincidently, a friend and I were chatting about a musical group called 'Prussian Blue'. We had a laugh about it, and looking at their web page. The britney spears of hammerfest!
    I am brand new here but I have to speak my mind...Not nice to make fun of thirteen year olds...also not nice to compare the girls to trash like Britney...Especially considering they sing about pride and heritage and Britney basically sings about how loose she is..

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

This is always one of those topics that gets people all pissed off...

But just like we want religious freedom, or freedom from religion, or freedom to be a freak, or freedom to be into kinky shit, you gotta let people be free to believe what they want to believe. If they want to be racist, and stick to their own people, or whatever, then let them. As long as they don't fuck with people. That's the main point. If they go out looking for trouble, or start shit, then yes, kick the shit out of them. But if they mind their own business, then leave them alone.

It works the same with jews and palestineans, christians and muslims, etc...
    If you mind your own business, people can all get along.
    If you start a fight, people will fight back...
    It doesn't matter who you are, or what you are into.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy Donovan
    I am brand new here but I have to speak my mind...Not nice to make fun of thirteen year olds...also not nice to compare the girls to trash like Britney...Especially considering they sing about pride and heritage and Britney basically sings about how loose she is..

Sure. I can respect your opinion, although my comparison to britney smears was not a literal comparison, obviously.
    What I found funny, was the mental image of hundreds of hard-ass skins standing around the stage as these 13 year old girls performed. That's funny to me.

I thought this was funny too
    It's the mary kate & ashlee olsen of the american nazi movement.

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

Oh, those shirts... ha,ha,ha...with the... and the... ha, ha, ha...

RobLongshot's Avatar Smut Peddler

i want one of those shirts.....

I would totally wear one of those shirts.*lol*

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    fuck you, seriously. I don't want to hear about what I should have to do to not get my ass kicked, as if I'm the one that should be held responsible for it. I don't give a fuck about your respect, I don't want your respect, and I don't want you coming here and threatening the people of this community.
    I didnt see one threat in his post. I saw sound advice coming from someone that belongs to that 'scene' and the best way to deal with it. Not once did I see him say that the OP needed to get his ass kicked, but told him to be prepared. But I have seen alot of name calling at the Skins from alot of people that didnt even know there were more than one type of Skin.

Once again it all comes down to being educated. If you know what is being thought and what to prepare for, youll have a better chance at this situation either blowing over or ending in your favor when you act on a wiser decision.

Its my fault, I asked him to read this thread and give some insight on what the OP should do. He gave his honest opinion, and its sad that advice is now met with hostility and rudeness from members of this community. Because hes racist, that gives you a right to treat him like shit? Hes my best friend and would do anything to protect me, Ive seen it first hand. Am I racist? No, no way no how. Does that stop us from learning from each other and being extremely close friends? No way. You know nothing about him, except one fraction of what hes said here to try and give advice from experience.

*shaking head*

Im seeing more and more the intolerance on these boards.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter

Must. Have. Shirt. not really helping dispel the "nazi chick" rumors am I?

As far as what to do, my dear, I'm stumped. Oddly as many of them as I know (both skins and sharps) I don't really "deal" with them that much. I learned where they were and made a note to avoid those areas.

And yes, ash bats are better than oak and nails are better than wire. Knuckle dusters are a back up plan only.

K

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Not that I endorse the aryans.. but they do have some really kewl shirts... lol

the bomb diggity, word

If you guys have questions about us always feel free to ask us dont be shy we dont bite.
    Are you anti-semitic as well as being racist?

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Bring your bats with the barbed wire

uhhh,since i guess his commit about the barb wire bats was directed at me...i'll reply..

i don't give a damn what you do,and what you are....as long as we keep to ourselfs and everybody treats everybody they way they want to be treated ,all is well....

the only thing that pisses me off about any "type" of people is when they are just assholes to everybody,just to be assholes....and no offence,but most of the so-called skins around here are assholes to every fucking person they come in contact with...not all,but most.

the bat thing,while true in dealing with all kinds of people,was just a joke..

JAX- you're friend has an absolute right to think and say what he wants.

the guy who started this thread has an absolute right to fuck up his antagonist to the point that he can't even feed himself.

(see I even agree with the racist, quit hiding and kill the little cocksucker)

just don't give him anywarning... and preferably get him when he's totally incapacitated... the more humiliating the better.

...I can only go by what I've seen myself, and I'll tell you this... nazi skinheads are no tougher, bulletproof, or vicious than all the gangbangers, puerto ricans, and rednecks I've ever seen.

shit talking on the internet is boring.

oh coure having said that everyone has an absolute right to freedom of speech...

...that mean if you come on this board, we have the absolute right to mock you mercilessly.

(hmmm, applies to me as well...)

fuck it!

KILL ALL DE WHITE PEOPLE!!! OH YEAH!!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy Donovan

They're wearing shirts with a happy face hitler. Hitler!

While I dig the dark humor if it the "pride and heritage" they sing of is similar to the crap KKK and White Supremacists go on and on about. It's fake...it never fucking existed. All the nonsense the Nazi's went on about a Master Race and Aryan heritage were mish mashed lies and elements stolen from other mythologies. So what these girls and the generation raised on all this is celebrating is a grand lie...

It'd be great to ignore it if most didn't grow up to be the kind of world class scum I dream about skinning with a blowtorch.

But hey, that's just me. I'm probably bitter about the fact I'm not part of their master race...and that if given the chance they'd stick me in a camp, gas me, then roast me. That'd kinda suck.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    ...I can only go by what I've seen myself, and I'll tell you this... nazi skinheads are no tougher, bulletproof, or vicious than all the gangbangers, puerto ricans, and rednecks I've ever seen.

shit talking on the internet is boring.

Personally I would rather have a few more skinheads about, than all the thirteen year old gangbangers with pistols. Detroit sucks

Besides.. who says you have to be a skinhead to hate. I know more racist black people than white. Did I mention...Detroit sucks

Quote Originally Posted by peoplejudgeme
    Are you anti-semitic as well as being racist?
    Yes I am. But youll find liek some others said here if repsect is givin then respect is eanred. I leave you alone you me me alone whether your jewish, black, indian, asian I dotn care nothing any of you do on this forum will ever effect me in life. Keep it civil as shall I. Joking is even ok in my book. As long as its kept respectful no one should have a problem. No bounds shall be crosses on either side.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink

Personally I would rather have a few more skinheads about, than all the thirteen year old gangbangers with pistols. Detroit sucks

Skinheads are deffently a better thing hahha

Yes I am. But youll find liek some others said here if repsect is givin then respect is eanred. I leave you alone you me me alone whether your jewish, black, indian, asian I dotn care nothing any of you do on this forum will ever effect me in life. Keep it civil as shall I. Joking is even ok in my book. As long as its kept respectful no one should have a problem. No bounds shall be crosses on either side.

That's teh way i see it,

You could Certainly teach the little so-caled "skin head" kids around here a thing or two.

welcome ,by the way

Thank you! Ide liek to teach all those litte fukcers something make a bad name for us you know? Getting drunk day and in and day alot of them are even into drugs and shit, casuing porblems makes my life harder.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Well im fully aware of how old this thread is but I happen to be a skinhead. Yes the racist kind. And Im just wondering if any of you thought to ask maybe a skinhead about how to get rid of us?
    Logically that makes sense.

However you left out the reality that by and large it'd be pretty difficult to get a racist skinhead to explain him or herself if one happens to be a part of the things they hate. So while I'm sure many toyed with the idea it was probably best left to doins imple searches of popular racist skinheads sites to get their POV on it. But I will say I'm glad you popped up to clue us all in. Not something I'd ever thought I'd be glad about to be honest.

You might find we easyer to deal with then you think.
    Well they say that about Windows with every new release and it still manages to be a massive bitch goddess but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Heres how you get rid of us. One dotn be so shy we only attack when givin a really good reason and two remind him of how stupid he looks by "protecting" a chick that doesnt want him. Dont be condesending about it and dont do it in public. if you make him look liek an ass its a sure thing you will get hurt. And most of us wont attack with a crowd of skins We are usally pretty good about handling our own shit. It sadens me to read that most of you think this way about us. But I guess I have other skins to blame for that. Even if this guy kicks your ass be sure nto to back down. You will find its worth having the respect of a skinhead on your side.
    Well that actually makes sense. Street gang mentality is the same way to a degree so one can't really say this is a grand enlightenment but it does at least put this in context I think many of us can relate to better.

The more you run and hide from him the more hes going to want to hurt you.
    Just step up and deal with it.
    Well then in this case one is dealing with a predator or at least one prone to using violence as a means to every end. That changes everything...and one must deal with such a person in a manner that has the best results.

Well sometimes but just dont treat us liek shit and we wont treat you like shit.
    Well lets not sugar coat this too much now...their is always a danger in interacting with those who hate you before you've said so much as a hello. Hence the reluctance to give more than face value to racist skinheads...if a person hates you on a level that is part of who they are on a fundemental level...what's it matter what one knows about them? Outide of simply wanting the knowledge...but that can and has been taken from many safer sources.

I find it funny that alot of you say we are pussies but im sure if i posted my address I wouldnt see anyone. Bring your bats with the barbed wire and ill come completely unarmed and I will still win. Dont be jerks it only ends up hurting you.

Take care
    Well lets not tempt the devil...many out there would happily take that chance and not do so fairly. You gotta remember that the image many have of the racist skinhead is far darker than you may be wanting to admit too. Is it fair? Oddly enough not really but you can't really preach for fairness when the ideology you support has absolute hatred as a fundemental.

That said though the best advice is one of avoidence. If one has NO reason being around or in places they are at danger then they shouldn't...I wouldn't show up to a clan rally let alone a place full of racist skinheads. I kinda like having my blood inside me. After all...it only takes one "bad seed" to start something bad. Though to be fair that kinda stuff can happen with any group or any place regardless of ideology...however...the element of elevated violence is much more intense in situations where the simple mixing of "the wrong kinda people" can be the catalyst.

Much like mixing rival gangs in the same club.

Thanks for the info and the time given by the way.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    ..Detroit sucks
    So I should cross it off my list of potential holiday vacation spots?

i have a friend near Detroit,and yes it does suck...

but i really like all the ,old, run down buildings....just not the homeless tweakers inside them.

ohh and hte roads suck, too...

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

I was trying to stay out of this, but since this thread took a better turn I thought I'd join in...

ItalDvl - welcome to the boards. I figure everyone's entitled to thier own opinions and beliefs and should represent them. And you know what, I think having the input of an actual skin on this thread is important and wether or not it was well received it was an important pov to have. And what I've noticed around here is that if you start off a piont sounding defensive people will be defensive back, and conversly if you sound informative they will be happier to listen. So enjoy yourself and don't judge the boards from this thread.

+ Reply to Thread