+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: trouble with skinheads?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: trouble with skinheads?

yeah all fair is all fair. i'll play nice, but I wouldn't object to seeing six million bald motherfuckers seig heiling into the fireplace. that being said, anyone who wants to abandon the white/black/brown/yellow/red/purple/green/ race and join me in the human race, you're welcome to my table.

bah, you bunch of love bombing hippie twats!!!

KILL WHITEY!!!!

fuck it, I'll take the gangbangers any day of the week... no wait... they're harder to kill...

...just because someone has a right to say something doesn't mean we have to respect it.

fuckin' cracker ass honkey beeyotchs...

eenie meanie miney moe, white reaps what whitey sows...

sheeet, now I'm gonna hafta go out an get a few white bitches pregnant....

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I didnt see one threat in his post. I saw sound advice coming from someone that belongs to that 'scene' and the best way to deal with it. Not once did I see him say that the OP needed to get his ass kicked, but told him to be prepared. But I have seen alot of name calling at the Skins from alot of people that didnt even know there were more than one type of Skin.
    True enough but you gotta factor in that it's like saying "Their is more than one type of Nazi" to some or "More than one type of Latino" to others. In this case when the subject is racism you're dealing with something that generalizes to begin with...so generalizing something like that can't be too much of a shock can it?

Once again it all comes down to being educated. If you know what is being thought and what to prepare for, youll have a better chance at this situation either blowing over or ending in your favor when you act on a wiser decision.
    That's really the point to all this and general purpose of having these kinda discussions. Lets all take time to let that sink in shall we?

Very well put Jax.

Its my fault, I asked him to read this thread and give some insight on what the OP should do. He gave his honest opinion, and its sad that advice is now met with hostility and rudeness from members of this community.
    I think the advice and insight is appreciated but the hostility is not on the same level of "you're an emo fag" kinda thing. Some here fall into the catagories were racism has really fucked them over on some pretty brutal levels...so anytime someone openly states they are a racist they can't expect nor should they expect for their to be no hostility at all. Racism is an irrational hatred that no matter how it's spun, sung, and written fundementally revolves around an intense level of violence that will happen at some point. So the hostility is warrented out of simple need to be on the defensive and not end up a victim. It's like sensing danger and responding to it on a base emotional level.

Because hes racist, that gives you a right to treat him like shit?
    Pretty much. Mainly due to the fact that if you're an admitted racist then you're pretty open about the fact you automaticly hate a person. So why would one waste respect and kindness on someone like that when they in turn have none for you no matter what? At the end of the day a racist can be as repsectful and "cool" with others but one already knows that's bullshit based on what that racist has stated up front. They've automaticly made one their enemy before so much as a Hello was said.

You can't be coy about racism. Hell after all what's the differance between being seen as shit and being treated as such? They are not 100% seperate nor can they be.

Do I have issues with the guy? Not at all. I'm not going to go out of my way to make him feel unwelcomed or think less of you for being his friend because at the core level of it all...it doesn't matter. We're here to interact about various ideas based on our diffrent points of view and lives so one NEEDS to have people from even the most unpopular and taboo side of things.

We'd be bored as hell if we all got along 100%.

Hes my best friend and would do anything to protect me, Ive seen it first hand. Am I racist? No, no way no how. Does that stop us from learning from each other and being extremely close friends? No way.
    Well I'll ask the question that I know others have on their minds. If I lose your respect for asking it then so be it.

Would he be your best friend if you were part of the minorities (or majorities) he is racist against? Would he protect you then? Seems like a loaded question I know but what I'm trying to get at with it is how much of the emotion is based on who you are in relation to what you are? Maybe it's not a question you can answer fully or even feel is in need of answer but it's one that floats to the top none the less.

Do I think you're a racist for having racist friends? Of course not...WE ALL HAVE RACIST FRIENDS...even if we dislike to admit it. And to be fair if I had to answer the question I gave you I can honestly say they wouldn't be my friends if I fell into the catagory of people they hate.

You know nothing about him, except one fraction of what hes said here to try and give advice from experience.
    True but it's an overpowering trait that cancels out a lot no matter what a good friend he is. Much like when a man admit his sordid past of being either violent or down right brutal to his fellow man. I could be kind and cool but the second you found out that say I kill for $$$...you're not gonna see me the same way. Some of our personality traits or ideologies simply overpower who we are to those that such traits and ideologies automatically cause friction with.

*shaking head*

Im seeing more and more the intolerance on these boards.
    That's a bit unfair given that by and large outside of the trolls most explain why they see an issue they way they do and why they feel about it. Given time it will often change and evolve too. Kinda like me with the issue brought up by Szandora's Hail Dixie tattoo a ways back now. I was pretty hardlien about it then and now see it in a much diffrent way because of her insight and my own now more educated opinion sparked by that simple debate.

If we have this same discussion in say 3 to 6 months from now you may be surprised by the answers given. Hell maybe on a better day and time some will see it in a whole diffrent manner...people can't change opinions automaticly as they are exposed to a new way to look at something they already have deep opinions on. It takes time.

Plus you gotta keep in mind it's hard to be tolorent about something that at its core is about intolorence. To keep this on a personal level though...the opinions we may have about the guy knowing so little is all we have to go on outside of your description...and given that many of us do think highly of you and some are good friends of yours it's gonna make many think a bit more about who he is as a person as opposed to simply dissmissing him as "another racist skinhead'.

Just gotta give it time is all. I know I overtepped by bounds here but I've done it before so this can't be a shock and while I'm well aware I'm not all that highly regarded I figured on this subject it needed as human a response as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    fuck you, seriously. I don't want to hear about what I should have to do to not get my ass kicked, as if I'm the one that should be held responsible for it. I don't give a fuck about your respect, I don't want your respect, and I don't want you coming here and threatening the people of this community.

the bomb diggity, word

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink

Personally I would rather have a few more skinheads about, than all the thirteen year old gangbangers with pistols. Detroit sucks
    I would much rather have gangbangers who arent simply motivated to become violent based on a prejudice against someone's race or religion. At least the gangbangers are equal opportunity haters....

Im seeing more and more the intolerance on these boards.
    the threat was demonstarted with the whole 'If you don't watch yourself, you're gonna get hurt' macho strutting bullshit. no one deserves to be beaten up and threatened with violence for who they are (what they do,and what they ask to be done, is another matter.) and I really don't care for the implication that if you get beaten up by a group of people because they don't like who you are, then it's your fault for not dealing with the properly. they are the ones that don't deal with people properly by beating them up! and as much as I advocate that what they do to others they deserve to have done to them, I would never do it myself because then I would be subject to the same treatment. as far as intolerance goes, i'm just not going to listen to a fucking nazi tell me to respect his beliefs and be more open minded toward hatred. if you are not tolerant of others don't expect them to be towards you.

race is bullshit anyways, because in about 5 minutes we're going to be up to our eyeballs in chinese...

I'm serious, as a hardcore Sinophile I can tell you without a doubt that the future is yellow.

learn mandrin, and fujianese now.

(I'm seriously trying to save you some trouble.)

TZ has some good points, but mostly I'd just like to say

Fuck the South.

shoulda let 'em go when we had the chance...

...and Detroit is lovely this time of year... I wonder if Devil's Night is going to be hot this year... hmmm.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

the south has it's problems,but come on,i love the south...the people are a whole nother matter...but the land is great...

on another note:
    maybe i just don't givea fuck anymore,but why get all pissy about the guy...

he's a racist,appereantly volitile skinhead....no matter what his Views are ....he still has the right to have those views...

so long as he doesn't just start taking people out for no reason,or being a dick to people just because of whatever(which he seemed to say he treated people well)...then fuck it....

i'd rather deal with some skin with their views that treats me like i'd like to be treated ,than just another random cattle person that is a ffucking asshole in their SUV or some shit...

but then again,i just don't even give a fuck anymore,just leave my ass alone and i don't have a problem with you...

that's right whitey...

'oh just leave me alone, I don't care what you do, so long as you don't interfer with the mechanics of free market global corperate fascist feudal colonialism, so I can watch my 'sienfeld', eat my mcangus mcanus burgers, on my endangered rainforest illegally logged deck chairs, in peace... oh those scary negros are looking shifty in their baggy pants, I must vote for tougher mandatory sentancing for first offense jaywalking in low income zones...'

relax... I said talking shit on the internet was boring... I didn't say I wasn't going to do it... hahahaha...

seriously fuck white people up the ass with a glass dildo, and break it off already... whitey's only his self to blame for all of this...

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i think i should pint out that this ivy person is a female as can be seen in her introduction thread, now lets all stop calling her a dude

that's the thing about white people killerkat...

...they only pretend to mind their own business...

...and then just when you've invited them over to celebrate your harvest festival at your village, they give you smallpox, and scalp your elders...

you know how this works...

...you just can't trust 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    that's right whitey...

'oh just leave me alone, I don't care what you do, so long as you don't interfer with the mechanics of free market global corperate fascist feudal colonialism, so I can watch my 'sienfeld', eat my mcangus mcanus burgers, on my endangered rainforest illegally logged deck chairs, in peace... oh those scary negros are looking shifty in their baggy pants, I must vote for tougher mandatory sentancing for first offense jaywalking in low income zones...'

relax... I said talking shit on the internet was boring... I didn't say I wasn't going to do it... hahahaha...

seriously fuck white people up the ass with a glass dildo, and break it off already... whitey's only his self to blame for all of this...

And what's to say,i'm not black,or cuban,or anything under the sun ...

your making a real discussion here silly and childish...Cheers to you,bud.

that's the thing about white people killerkat...

...they only pretend to mind their own business...

...and then just when you've invited them over to celebrate your harvest festival at your village, they give you smallpox, and scalp your elders...

you know how this works...

...you just can't trust 'em.

Dude,seriously...

if this thread struck a nerve or something,then just don't post shit in it.

i'm sure if i started bashing black,cuban,whatever,you might get a little annoyed as well...

quit it

who's to say I'm not white killerkat?

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

fuck you, seriously. I don't want to hear about what I should have to do to not get my ass kicked, as if I'm the one that should be held responsible for it. I don't give a fuck about your respect, I don't want your respect, and I don't want you coming here and threatening the people of this community.

I think that is your whole problem to begin with,... your looking at a man and because he is white and has a bald head you have judged that man and decided he is scum that he is benief(sp?) you veiw him as inferior,.. a less being. What do you know about that man? What do you know about the person you just told to fuck off?!?! Seems to me you take comfort at saying these disturbiung comments at people cause you don't believe they will catch up with you. What if the man you just belittled by telling him to 'fuck off' showed up at your door step and asked you to repeat your comment to his outside on the street? Even worst what if you were in a car acciedent and that were the only man in around for miles and he were the only person whom could save your life,.. would you look at him and spit in his face or would you value him for helping you?

Personally I have come across the "skins" which are not the neo-nazi"skinhead" (bonehead type). The way I see it they are tough,.. they will FUCK YOU UP!! they can and will use extreme violent force if they have too. So don't give them a reason to. I don't think belittling other people to make yourself feel better is really the right way to go about doing that.

Personally I see you asking how you should get them off your back but you haven't once mentioned what you did to piss them off!!!
    and thats another thing your reffering to them as if every white man with a shaved head is your enemy,.. I'm show there are a million and one whom know knowing about you and give a shit not whom you are or whom you think you are, but I'm sure as soon as you tell them to 'shut the fuck up' or that anything they have to say is bullshit,.. your going to give that individual, a good mind(set), to put a fist thru your skull. That is just basic human knowledge.

i could probably rant on forever on this,... but I can't even remember what my original objective in posting was.
    take care.

Ok, I appreciate that PILOT. first of all I was not basing this on the fact that he has a shaved head and is white. I don't remember him even saying that, I took contest with his atittude. the fact that someone is going to kick my ass because I get in thier face and tell them that violence is wrong makes me an asshole in your book? well ok, you are entitled to your opinion on that.

I'm going to skip commenting on all the bullshit dealing with this person on an individual basis. I strongly disagree with his viewpoints, but I don't have a problem with him as a person. If he wants to come to me as a person then I will treat him like one. I'll turn your scenario around, and suppose it is someone else that's in that accident would I help them out no matter how much I disagree with their views? well honestly that depends on who the person is. If I know that it is really someone that deserves it, probbily not. If the guy is charlie fuckin manson, then I really doubt it. the much more likely scenario that it is someone I can make no obvious acurate judgements on, then yes I will help that person. If that person is a bald white guy with boots and braces, yes I will still help him, maybe it will do some good to change his mind about his fellow man.

but on an unrelated note, I probibly am the enemy of all bald white men. lol to be truthful, I'm not so worried about the nazi type with boots and a shaved head. the south is not going to rise again anytime soon, they'll probibly get lost and their pickup truck will break down in the middle of nowhere. My enemy is the nazi type that has a suit and a smile for the cameras.

If you guys go time for a history lesson, here is one. if not then go ahead and feel free to ignore this.

when I was a young lad I grew up in a very segregated community. people close to me where racists. like all racists, they found it was easier to blame other people for thier own problems. most of my family is only first generation US born, and dating back after that the rest are natives of germany. well I had been raised on this tradition of Pride, and I didn't much care for all the shit that everyone talked about my family for the things that happened in WWII. now I know that they were pretty much right and that most of my family were peices of shit, and the americans were just as bad, following the traidtion of abusing thier own instead of others. but anyways, at the time all this coupled with teen alienation got me to thinking that maybe these guys had a good idea. Yes I was a kid that shaved my head and thought that the nazis had some good ideas, much to my disgrace now. well later on I started to learn that blaming a race of people for my own shortcomings and hating someone else because I hated myself was wrong.

but.. overcoming a family tradition of alchoholism, abuse, and abandonment isn't as easy as simply changing politcal parties and dress. I still thought working class pride and machismo was the way to go, once more dawning the uniform. later on as I started to unlearn that bullshit I realised that it was just the same old song, and just a way for people that wanted to distance themselves from any real sense of community to do so, and then point the finger at those others guys to blame.

Today I know that there is no Pride other then what you put in to make the world a better place then when you started it. There's no such thing as a White Race, it was invented in 1783. the rich men had to come up with a way to seperate all of the poor whites from the black slaves. and there's no such thing as a middle class. that was invented by the same people that destroyed everything natural in the world and pitted everyone else agaisnt each other which caused all the racism to begin with. and they perpetuate it to ensure that all the poor people stay that way forever under thier control.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

lol to be truthful, I'm not so worried about the nazi type with boots and a shaved head. the south is not going to rise again anytime soon, they'll probibly get lost and their pickup truck will break down in the middle of nowhere.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OMG, ROFLMAO!!! You seriously made me laugh with this, Kudos! Lol!!!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    uhhh,since i guess his commit about the barb wire bats was directed at me...i'll reply..
    Id never allow anything bad to happen to you;] Unless it involves cold winds, cars making weird noises, and hot sauce on your keyboard, unfortuneately those are things I cant control;p

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    They're wearing shirts with a happy face hitler. Hitler!

While I dig the dark humor if it the "pride and heritage" they sing of is similar to the crap KKK and White Supremacists go on and on about. It's fake...it never fucking existed. All the nonsense the Nazi's went on about a Master Race and Aryan heritage were mish mashed lies and elements stolen from other mythologies. So what these girls and the generation raised on all this is celebrating is a grand lie...

It'd be great to ignore it if most didn't grow up to be the kind of world class scum I dream about skinning with a blowtorch.

But hey, that's just me. I'm probably bitter about the fact I'm not part of their master race...and that if given the chance they'd stick me in a camp, gas me, then roast me. That'd kinda suck.
    From what I gather, the KKK and Skins have nothing to do with each other, at least the Skins I know arent associated and mock the KKK mercilessly;]

Those girls suck. Lol, the discussion about them made me curious and I just HAD to go listen to their music. Bwahahaha! Musically talented? Dont think so;] I think my ears hurt now...

And dont worry. Id be roasted right along with you for being a punk rock chick with tattooes and a mohawk. Hitler didnt stand for that;p

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Personally I would rather have a few more skinheads about, than all the thirteen year old gangbangers with pistols. Detroit sucks

Besides.. who says you have to be a skinhead to hate. I know more racist black people than white. Did I mention...Detroit sucks
    I agree with everything you said;]

Just to let you know!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

You could Certainly teach the little so-caled "skin head" kids around here a thing or two.
    Let me at em *wink*;]

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

bah, you bunch of love bombing hippie twats!!!
    Oh no. You did NOT just call me a fucking hippie...

*grabbing brass knuckles*

Do I LOOK like a fucking hippie?

yeah I didn't mean to disrespect you by proxy jax. If I had known that was your freind and you invited him here to engage in discussion, I probibly would have been more accomidating. ya know we get the occasional people that just pop in to talk shit, so I sort of figured that was the case. you must have at least ten posts to talk shit. haha

as always I'm going to defend what I said, but I can't justify saying it with rudeness and hostility. but i'm only human and I do get carried away from time to time. so sorry dude if I made it feel like this is an unwelcoming community, that's not what we are about and i'd rather kill with kindness.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire

I think the advice and insight is appreciated but the hostility is not on the same level of "you're an emo fag" kinda thing.

Well I'll ask the question that I know others have on their minds. If I lose your respect for asking it then so be it.

Would he be your best friend if you were part of the minorities (or majorities) he is racist against? Would he protect you then? Seems like a loaded question I know but what I'm trying to get at with it is how much of the emotion is based on who you are in relation to what you are? Maybe it's not a question you can answer fully or even feel is in need of answer but it's one that floats to the top none the less.

Plus you gotta keep in mind it's hard to be tolorent about something that at its core is about intolorence. To keep this on a personal level though...the opinions we may have about the guy knowing so little is all we have to go on outside of your description...and given that many of us do think highly of you and some are good friends of yours it's gonna make many think a bit more about who he is as a person as opposed to simply dissmissing him as "another racist skinhead'.
    I always love conversing with you. Extremely well thought out posts.

I just wanted to say about the emo fag thing. Some of them ARE hot. Just throwing my .02 in, Id fuck some of them if I had the chance. Not surprising considering we've all been filled in that Im a skank;]

I cannot see myself losing respect for you or any of the members of this board, even Morning Glory and all his outspoken ways;] I prefer questions be asked, I hate to assume, so would like that same respect back to me, and the members here have always treated me with the utmost respect.

ill start off by saying me and Italdvl are just about polar opposites. I like to go to clubs, I do drugs, I like to drink, I like to party, Im a punk rocker that is not racist by any means, and would date/have sex with/marry anyone that tickles my fancy regardless of skin color or background. If I wanna wear baggy pants and toss on a bandana around my hawk, by god Ill do it. I get along with EVERYONE, and Im serious when I say that. African Americans, Whites, Mexicans, whatever may have you. My protection in jr high and high school were young mexican gang members. When I was squatting and hopping trains, we ended up in some of the worst, hardest areas you could imagine. We were met with hostility and gang members ready to pull their pieces on us. Well, who can resist this charming face, even the hardest of the hard? Lol. I walked up through this area talking to them, one of their mothers gave us lemonade and asked us to keep an eye out for her missing 5 year old daughter and gave me a flier with her phone number and welcomed us back to this area anytime we wanted. This was around Chicago somewhere, thats all I know. One of the gang members even took us to a corner market and bought us food and some water. i love my personality and I get along with everyone as everyone is equal in my eyes until they prove themselves otherwise, on either end of the spectrum.

Now add me in with a White Nazi Skinhead. Lol. I can honestly say that no, he would not be my best friend, and no I would not have his protection if I was anyone other than me. The only other woman I can honestly say without a doubt he cares about is his soon to be born daughter. I grow on people I guess;p

I think Im teaching him tolerance just as hes teaching ME tolerance. If someone opens and holds a door open for him, regardless of race or whatever, he still says thank you. Just as with any other Boot I know. ItalDvl is anti club, anti drug and anti party. Lol, we are a very interesting mix. We dated a week, and realized we are much better friends, and have grown on each other like fungus since then;p

Hope that gives you a little more in depth analysis of why I protect him as he does me. I appriciate that you are willing to look a little more in depth at him because hes my friend. Im trying to show him things he otherwise never would have seen or had a notion to observe himself.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

And what's to say,i'm not black,or cuban,or anything under the sun ...
    You just got so much hotter in my book.

When do I get a picture? Lol.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

yeah I didn't mean to disrespect you by proxy jax. If I had known that was your freind and you invited him here to engage in discussion, I probibly would have been more accomidating. ya know we get the occasional people that just pop in to talk shit, so I sort of figured that was the case. you must have at least ten posts to talk shit. haha

as always I'm going to defend what I said, but I can't justify saying it with rudeness and hostility. but i'm only human and I do get carried away from time to time. so sorry dude if I made it feel like this is an unwelcoming community, that's not what we are about and i'd rather kill with kindness.
    Dont worry, I know its an emotional subject;] *hugs*

You should always stand behind your words. Id never expect anyone to do any different. Shit, if Italdvl was any other Skin, I would probably have been popped in the mouth by now. ROF. I have a big mouth and I like sarcasm, not a good mix when Im talking about beliefs that people hold in high regard;p But its all in jest and he knows that, plus thats what he gets for telling me Im really a redneck. Hhahaha.

exile

sure you gotta talk to these people and communicate respectfully with them to a point but hahahaha, its so funny the way almost everyone backs down and opens their arms welcomingly to a racist skinhead just because Jaxs says that its her friend.
    Kinda lame!

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

...and Detroit is lovely this time of year... I wonder if Devil's Night is going to be hot this year... hmmm.
    So very true.. the fires are lovely, and they match the leaves turning colors.

So TZ, KK, and anyone else, come on up for a visit. We can manage to avoid all the bullshit and still have a great time.

On a more serious note. Racism is a waste of time, why spend all that time learning to hate, when you could be battling ignorance instead. A lot of people cant even tell the difference between racism and prejudice. I would so much rather have a bunch of intelligent people on this planet, than all of the ignorant sheep people, that cant even think for themselves.

On a more serious note. Racism is a waste of time, why spend all that time learning to hate, when you could be battling ignorance instead. A lot of people cant even tell the difference between racism and prejudice. I would so much rather have a bunch of intelligent people on this planet, than all of the ignorant sheep people, that cant even think for themselves.
    Now as Im sure most of you know? Ignorance does NOT mean racist.
    I dont hate everyone. Im fully aware of how the media portaries "skinheads". But we certainly do not wake up in the morning wanting to throw our white sheets on. And drag some "negros" with pickup trucks. Yes it has been done but youll find not once has there ever been a skinhead in the news to do it. Mostly by some crazy stupid Hillbilly shitkicker. Even as I walk the streets If a black holds a door for me I say thank you. The color of people are irrelevent to me. I hate for actions not color. Have respect and respect is givin. Work hard be a member of sociaty and and all is well.

But as much as muslums preach about hating whites, and as much as jews preach about hating the gentile, and as much as the palistines preach about hating the jews, and as much as christains preach about everyone. And as much as "americans" preach about hating everyone. I have the right to preach what I wish. regardless if you like it or not. If i dont like what you have to say I will ignore it. As I would expect you to do.

And by the way before some one makes a comment becuase I know it will come up sooner or later. I still have all my teeth. And Ive never been on a farm, nor have I ever seen a cow up close. But I do live ina double wide hahahahaha!!

Take care

Quote Originally Posted by ItalDvl
    Now as Im sure most of you know? Ignorance does NOT mean racist.
    I dont hate everyone. Im fully aware of how the media portaries "skinheads". But we certainly do not wake up in the morning wanting to throw our white sheets on. And drag some "negros" with pickup trucks. Yes it has been done but youll find not once has there ever been a skinhead in the news to do it. Mostly by some crazy stupid Hillbilly shitkicker. Even as I walk the streets If a black holds a door for me I say thank you. The color of people are irrelevent to me. I hate for actions not color. Have respect and respect is givin. Work hard be a member of sociaty and and all is well.
    First off my "ignorant" comment was not directed at you.(unless of course, your feeling it ) I was refering to the truly dumb people in our world.
    Secondly, I would like you to explain further just how you consider yourself a racist, and then go on to say "The color of people are irrelevent to me. I hate for actions, not color". Am I mistaken in the meaning of racist being: one who judges by race/color of skin.

First off my "ignorant" comment was not directed at you.(unless of course, your feeling it ) I was refering to the truly dumb people in our world.
    Secondly, I would like you to explain further just how you consider yourself a racist, and then go on to say "The color of people are irrelevent to me. I hate for actions, not color". Am I mistaken in the meaning of racist being: one who judges by race/color of skin.

You couldn't be more wrong on the deffintion. I do hold a racial policy in my life but that goes as far as"mixing". Hate no. I hate anyone that does wrong in this world. Regardless of color. I am racist becuase I prefur the company of my own kind as do most races. Frist we must not be all blind to what words truely mean. Racism does not mean "hate" at all. Becuase webster says so doesn't mean it's true.

I think you need to read your post alittle more carfully. it sure comes off as I am ignorant. If you didn't mean it that way then maybe we should be alittle more casious of how we put things?

Apparently, you were feeling it. And nowhere in my definition of the word did I mention hate. If it was just your preference to be with your own kind then you would simply be a sepratist.

I am never cautious in what I say, I have no need to be.

why spend all that time learning to hate, when you could be battling ignorance instead..
    It sounds like it to me. Do you see the comparison of the words hate and ignorance in there? But I really dont feel like sitting here and argueing with you on the subject.

This subject is futile.

Are you personally learning to hate? Do you think of yourself as ignorant? Did anywhere in that previous post refer to you personally? Do you think you took it personally?

Do you really think that I personally have anything to say bad against you personally?

You are mistaken.
    If you don't want to be put on the spot for your heartfelt beliefs, than you sure as hell shouldn't put them up on this forum. Don't hold me or anyone else responsible for rebutting your statements when that is the exact reason that most people are here to begin with.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Okay, today I'm going out in search of those smiley face shirts and a sharpie...

Are you personally learning to hate?
    No.

Do you think of yourself as ignorant?
    No.

Did anywhere in that previous post refer to you personally?
    No.

Do you think you took it personally?
    Of corse I did. When you make a generalzation such as that then I will most deffently take it personally.

Do you really think that I personally have anything to say bad against you personally?
    Not to sure on that one.

You are mistaken.
    If you don't want to be put on the spot for your heartfelt beliefs, than you sure as hell shouldn't put them up on this forum. Don't hold me or anyone else responsible for rebutting your statements when that is the exact reason that most people are here to begin with.
    I don't mind at all for being put on the spot. I'm a skinhead I'v been put on the spot my intire life. And I don't hold anyone responsible?

You are mistaken.

Trust me on one thing if nothing else. If I did have something against you personally..you would know it. But since I don't even know you, I don't. Give me time to get to know you before I decide to hate you.

+ Reply to Thread