+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: trouble with skinheads?

Host's Avatar Member

Default trouble with skinheads?

so what are those guys up to nowadays?

i'm having some trouble with a certain skinhead (for now, mostly threatening sms's), and knowing how they work/think (like pack animals), i'm sort of paranoid of going out nowadays. the matter is completely none of his biz, but where ever they can find the tiniest reason to start a rampage, they do so. so now i'm finding bold guys everywhere i hang out at, and it's pretty odd to see them at such happenings. am i just being paranoid? maybe...

the question is... have you ever dealt with any of them, and what did you do to get them off your back?

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: trouble with skinheads?

ugh dont get me started on them. they have a KKK rally like 20 miles from here every year. i go to it cause they dont card you, but they are complete and total asses because of the way i dress and look. Jerkoffs.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

ive met some skinheads that where prety cool but i assume were talkin about the white supremacist type right? in that case they are all a bunch jackasses

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Host
    the question is... have you ever dealt with any of them, and what did you do to get them off your back?

i invited them all over and made them watch American History X

i'm having some trouble with a certain skinhead (for now, mostly threatening sms's), and knowing how they work/think (like pack animals), i'm sort of paranoid of going out nowadays. the matter is completely none of his biz, but where ever they can find the tiniest reason to start a rampage, they do so. so now i'm finding bold guys everywhere i hang out at, and it's pretty odd to see them at such happenings. am i just being paranoid? maybe...

No, you're not being paranoid. It seems to be an epidemic.

I was almost suspended from school, my senior year for being "intimidating," because I drove the neo Nazis oot of our area.

I kicked the shit oot of one of them and the others backed off. I still can't believe they were stupid enough to be there in the first place.

I used to have trouble with people thinking that I was a Skin as I was a girl with a shaved head . I find "chav" type people give me more grief .

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

theres a ton out her ein arizona. they pack heat hwerever they go too cus they ended up killing this strip club owners son and he's out to ge thim. not kidding they had ana rticle on the new times bout it last year. he goes around packing a fuckin desert eagle anda pussy nine mill. Ive never had beef with skin heads. I dont like how they make every other bald white guy look bad (ahem!) but the only problem ive had is with one jack ass in phoenix starting shit with me thinking I wa sa skinhead cus I had a mohawk.
    ther aint a lot of skinheads where im originally form (memphis) but thats because the majority of memphis is runned by gangsters disciples. i ahve a few frends in that group new when I was in boystown. theyre cool dont think their called gangsters disciples anymore-think its growth and development now...its a gang out of chicago started by larry hoover.

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

I was a skin and not a nizi. true skins are not racist. I dont know the whole situation but you are probably just being paranoid. if he is after you for a reason then you may have to face him one of these days. but I would need more info in order to give you any advice.

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

cant really help but i insulted one from my pub the once by telling him that my friend really wasnt interested in him (she wasnt she kept rolling her eyes and moaning when he went to the bar) he glared at me and told me to fuck off or something oh well didnt like him anyway and it doent matter anymore cause i havent even seen him in there in ages

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

How to get rid of skinheads:

step1: buy a good size,wood,(preferably Oak) baseball bat....

Step2: buy a good lenght of barbed wire...

step3: carfully wrap barbedwire around bat as tight as you can....

step 4:get some Knuckle Dusters...

step5: you know what to do.....

thank you ,this has been a ,Greaser 1! production.....

evilassmaster's Avatar Exiled
    Brunswick, Maine... the other white bread

chances are...you're white and don't have anything to worry about.
    and when they do pick on you, say "whoa whoa whoa guys! I'm whiter than you"

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    theres a ton out her ein arizona. they pack heat hwerever they go too cus they ended up killing this strip club owners son and he's out to ge thim. not kidding they had ana rticle on the new times bout it last year. he goes around packing a fuckin desert eagle anda pussy nine mill. Ive never had beef with skin heads. I dont like how they make every other bald white guy look bad (ahem!) but the only problem ive had is with one jack ass in phoenix starting shit with me thinking I was a skinhead cus I had a mohawk.
    ther aint a lot of skinheads where im originally form (memphis) but thats because the majority of memphis is runned by gangsters disciples. i ahve a few frends in that group new when I was in boystown. theyre cool dont think their called gangsters disciples anymore-think its growth and development now...its a gang out of chicago started by larry hoover.

Arent you glad youre moving? we only have to deal with them once a year. its mostly The Coven out here.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat

hahahaha i can tell youve been in your share of rumbles

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

I dated a skinhead for 2 years. He still calls, we have been broken up over 2 1/2 years.
    Good luck getting them off your back. They love intimidating someone, and the ones I know dont let up very easy. They love to feel like the tough guy.

I used to get mentally abused by some in school a long time ago. everyday id have to watch my back. i ended up having to go to a private teacher/student school which i graduated 6 months ahead of anybody so i can thank them for that.. but in the end i they found out i liked tool and stopped fucking with me...so ask them if they like tool? or if they like being tools.. either way.. go with killerkats idea.. grab some knuckle dusters just in case

KKK doesn't exactly = skinheads. Most of the KKK is southern, and very religious in their...baptistness...usually old. I've rarely seen many new members. I'm from Harrison, Arkansas, where the Grand Dragon (leader) used to live. Now that he's passed his title on, he's become less of a celebrity.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

the thing is most of these guys are pussies. there might be one or two tough one's in the group, otherwise, that's why they hang out in groups because they like to talk shit and they can't back it up without all thier freinds to fight for them. you just have to show them that it's not worth it for them to fuck with you and they'll usually leave you alone.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    the thing is most of these guys are pussies. there might be one or two tough one's in the group, otherwise, that's why they hang out in groups because they like to talk shit and they can't back it up without all thier freinds to fight for them. you just have to show them that it's not worth it for them to fuck with you and they'll usually leave you alone.

Well said..drinks for you!

manimal's Avatar Junior Member

one time they showed up at a party i was having, I ran inside and hid, but some freinds of mine confronted them.....the skins won. but they didnt come back. so what i am thinking is give them a human sacrifice and they go away.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by manimal
    one time they showed up at a party i was having, I ran inside and hid, but some freinds of mine confronted them.....the skins won. but they didnt come back. so what i am thinking is give them a human sacrifice and they go away.
    Damn. I dont mean to be rude..but damn.

Never back down, never surrender,what dosen't kill you only makes you stronger.

manimal's Avatar Junior Member

haha no, getting into a fight with drunk'n skinheads isnt going to make anybody stronger. its just a funny story now with everyone who saw it (cept the skins)

go to a library.

just be careful not to mention that your going to "go hit the books", or they might follow you in!

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

never had this problem, never met one and i've never seen one but then i live in the bahamas where the population is 95% black and given to more er gangsta-esque tendencies like sitting on corners drinking

/
    Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    KKK doesn't exactly = skinheads. Most of the KKK is southern, and very religious in their...baptistness...usually old. I've rarely seen many new members. I'm from Harrison, Arkansas, where the Grand Dragon (leader) used to live. Now that he's passed his title on, he's become less of a celebrity.
    Hiya Neighbor, Im just up the road in Branson

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    Arent you glad youre moving? we only have to deal with them once a year. its mostly The Coven out here.
    very much so yes and no, neonazis-the correct term for "skinhead" in this case-not to be confused with the punker culture skin head do not derive from the same basis as the ku klux klan. Im frm memphis originally, the home of samuel bedford forrest-the guy who started the whole klan thing.

the two groups dont even get along with each other if you can believ it or not.

Host's Avatar Member

there's a lot of posts i wanna reply to but i can't quote them all cause it'd get messy, so i'll just reply without quoting...

yes, i'm white, and the reason he claims to be after me is a bit personal. he's just 'being protective' towards someone (his one night stand ex) who by the way doesn't want his protection (especially from me)! guess the real reason he dislikes me is because from his eyes i'm 'satanic scum'. because of the way i look? or is it the musc? he never even bothered to ask me, he just assumes. so he takes a situation which he can take prsonally and combines it with something he doesn't like which gives himself the right to throw threats around. i guess Morning Glory is rihght, but i'm afraid that the only language this guy might understand is the spiked club collision with his head after all it seems like Killerkat has already had some experience with these guys

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Like Morning Glory said, most racist skins are complete chickenshits. A few good beatings cleared Skinhead Hill above Haight Street. A couple of em were killed. The rest ended up in Portland, Oregon with the AF. I don't advocate violence, but appleheads tend not to heed calls to reason or civility. My best advice would be to avoid them and *anyone* who associates with them in any way. It'll pass. They are amazingly adept at creating enemies.

OEC

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

OEC

Remember, the IQ of a group of thugs is always the IQ of its stupidest member divided by the amount of people in the group.

THink of it that way and its not so scary... well.. i think.
    but then all the people that ever give me hassle in my lil town do so from a distance, and if you walk towards them slowly they run away anway. we dont have skinheads really. just little twats.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitorro
    /
    Hiya Neighbor, Im just up the road in Branson
    Holy crap! Wish I would've known that sooner! I'm in Virginia now. I'll be stopping back by Harrison eventually, some time, though, so I'll be going right through Springfield and Branson. I wonder if I've seen you on my weekend-ly visits to the Denny's up there. Those were a 3-in-the-morning affair.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Good answer although most better Baseball bats are made from ash (i picked that one time when i was touring the Louisville Slugger museum here in town) and also barbed wire isnt the best choice i recomend long nails inserted by pre drilling the holes (so as not to crack the bat) and hammering them in whatever configuration you so choose and with this the knuckle dusters arent necesarry and would more than likely get in the way.

umm nope, not a fan of denneys, but I go to Va once a year Myself, .. hmm maybe Ive seen Ya there too, and Roanoke to be exactly where I go for a BDSM getaway

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Aren't there TWO types of skinheads? The racist idiots and the 'good' ones?
    I'm confused.
    I know about the racist ones, I have a ton of fun fucking with their heads every now and then. But the good ones, they are not around in the Va area...I think they are up north in NY or something...
    Anyone have a clue what I am talking about, here?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma
    Aren't there TWO types of skinheads? The racist idiots and the 'good' ones?
    I'm confused.
    I know about the racist ones, I have a ton of fun fucking with their heads every now and then. But the good ones, they are not around in the Va area...I think they are up north in NY or something...
    Anyone have a clue what I am talking about, here?
    Yeah...I try to keep my distance from both just to stay safe.

Host's Avatar Member

well, isn't the entire skinhead movement based on racism? i mean that's how it began. back in the 60s (right?), when english factory workers started losing their jobs, and got replaced by coloured people because they were better at what they did. their children decided to shave their heads and start a hunt on all the coloured people in the region. a stupide idea from the beginning. and yet, the skinheads today have even more deformed attitudes, since they necesserily have the need to hunt down a particular group (any group which they have an "excelent" excuse to. for all we know, the next targer group might be people with striped ties). what really worries me is that not all skinheads are actually teenagers with attitude problems which will pass. the ones which i'm dealing with have an average age of about 25 - "fully grown and self-aware adults, who have the right to vote".

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

You have all different types of skins from SHARPS to Neo Nazi. The best thing in any case when dealing with a 'mob' mentality is to try and avoid the instigators! Unless you want to gather a few people together and resort to violence, and take the chance of getting beat into the ground just to prove your manhood, I cant think of any other way to deal with them.

And I hate when people stereotype and cast judgement. I know many skins who are VERY far from racist, love and respect women, and are very deep into their morals.

Why doesnt this girl step up? Hes WAY more than likely to listen to her than anything you would say. Sounds like this dude isnt the only pussy. I dont know I guess hes assuming as much about you as you are him.

Host's Avatar Member

well, i've met a few pagan skins who were cool towards me, and they even got us out of trouble a few times, by preventing another group of them attack us. i was mostly referring to the neo nazi skins. i've had some bad experience with then before, so i guess i have a bit of a prejudice towards them. a friend of mine ended up in the hospital with a concussion because a pack of them started bugging & horrasing him, he paniced, started rinning, tripped, fell and passed out with a kick of a doc marten boot in the head. so, yeah, knowing how these guys work over here, i guess i have the right to be paranoid. back to the point...

i told her about the guy, and she acted surprised. she never gave him my phone# and it's still a mystery how he got hold of it. of course she told me that she'll talk to him and explain the situation. and so she did. then i've recived another sms from him, where he threatened to leave me crippled for the rest of my life if anyone finds out about it. i don't like being being told what to do by just about anyone, even if they're in the position to harm me if i don't, so i've sent her the sms which he sent me.

then, yeserday my cell phone rang, and it was a call from her number, 'cept that it was his voice who answered it. he was surprisingly polite, and promised to cool off - bust still, he ended the conversation with: "we're watching you".

i still don't trust him, so i'll watch my back for a while.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Ummm, psychopaths!

even if the skinhead movement isn't based on racism, it's still based on violence,intolerance, classism, stereotypes and conformity. so fuck it.

evilassmaster's Avatar Exiled
    Brunswick, Maine... the other white bread

I say, shave your head if you're going bald and want to conceal it, or if you messed up a haircut.

+ Reply to Thread