+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I Lost Another Cool Friend By Talking Where I Shouldn't Have.

Default I Lost Another Cool Friend By Talking Where I Shouldn't Have.

Because I Was Trying To Help, I Made A Conflict Worse, And As A Result , They Probably Hate Me Now. I am going to try to avoid getting involved in other people's buisiness like that again.

It Is Completely My Fault. I Have A Tendancy to do that, because I have a stupid way with words, that result in people hating Me.

It Is My Fault For :

A: Getting Involved In That Although I Was Trying To Help

B: Going Against Precedence And Deference, where like you say a person said stuff, rather than making them your own words, As I don't like misunderstandings, but seem to create a lot of them.

C: Being An Idiot.

D:Getting Involved, despite knowing that My talking in matters usually makes people angry.

E: Being A Jerk.

I Hope That They Will Eventually Forgive Me, Although I don't expect them to. I didn't mention names to respect privacy.

I Was Not Seeking Pity By Writing This Topic, But Was Admitting That I Was Wrong.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: I Lost Another Cool Friend By Talking Where I Shouldn't Have.

F. I Thought You Were Joining The Army?

G. I Dont Understand The Difference Between C And E.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

"I Dont Understand The Difference Between C And E."

A Jerk knows he's an idiot
    An Idiot is clueless.

BrightStar, I hope you have learned a valuable lesson. I also hope it's one that will make you a better person in the long run.

"I Was Not Seeking Pity By Writing This Topic, But Was Admitting That I Was Wrong." You should let the affronted party hear your words as well.

thnx... I must be an idiot then (well, at least in addition to also being a jerk...but I wouldnt know that).

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Anytime..

Still Considering Joing The Army, But Trying To Find Different Options Instead.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

who cares? if you're freind is going to be pissed off and offended by you saying shit to them,especially if you are trying to help then fuck em. they aren't a real freind. in the words of that mob guy in Snatch "If I throw you a bone I don't want to hear about whether or not it tastes good."

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

You really should just move on. If you didnt post for sympathy, why did you take it here instead of keeping it private? Because I wouldnt give you any.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Ah...

Now it makes sense.

If you are sitting on a cactus, and keep complaining that it hurts, we will listen once.
    But after a while of hearing it, we just tell you to get up, and stop sitting on the cactus.
    And if you stay there, no one's going to feel sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    You really should just move on. If you didnt post for sympathy, why did you take it here instead of keeping it private? Because I wouldnt give you any.
    I didn't mention that it was You, and I didnt make the topic for Sympathy. I already stated that I made the topic to admit that I was Wrong. Aside from that, consider the subject dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    I already stated that I made the topic to admit that I was Wrong. Aside from that, consider the subject dropped.

Sorry but we cant do that. In order to make up for your mistakes you'll now have to explain the juicy dramatic details of this situation. What did you get involved with? How did you try to help? What "Precedence And Deference" did you fail to adhere to?

please type slowly too...i'll enjoy it more.

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    Sorry but we cant do that. In order to make up for your mistakes you'll now have to explain the juicy dramatic details of this situation. What did you get involved with? How did you try to help? What "Precedence And Deference" did you fail to adhere to?

please type slowly too...i'll enjoy it more.

I Was Checking Out A Bulletein she made where she mentioned that she would like people to be on her side, and tell off her bf, or whatever he was, so I wrote to him:

"That probably wasn't very nice what you did to Jax. Jax is a great person, and desrves to be treated as such."

And then afterwards, she asked Me to apologize for him, and then I wrote an apologize, even though I didn't actually insult him, but said that jax had been hurt, and needed Friends by her side, and that I never meant any offense to him, though I was trying to be A Friend that was by her side.

I don't actually remember stating that she told Me to write that, like jax thinks I did. In fact, even after it gave a confirmation that I sent the apology, the guy denied even getting the apology.

I didn't mention that jax told Me to write the stuff to him to him, although I apologized to both of them in case I did, but I did mention she wanted people to defend her and be on her team.

I Wrote The Original Stuff Out Of Trying To Help, But I Wrote The Apology after being told to, also to try to help her, since she had to be nice to him supposedly.

Side Note: Even though I was attempting to help her, I shouldn't have gotten involved in their conflict to begin with, although I didn't actually insult anybody.

wow, well, thanks for sharing.

i'm not a very devout buddhist but your story reminded me of a passage from an article I read by Lama Zopa Rinpoche

"Without protecting the mind, without morality, you cannot do perfect service for other sentient beings, even if you are a lay person. When you try to help others, problems and difficulties always arise because you have ego, because of the three poisonous minds."

I'm sure you thought your actions would help your friend, but it seems like your were obscured by your own emotions. The 3 poisonous minds are greed, anger and ignorance.... it's possible your actions stemmed from one of these posions and that's why things did not work out well in the end.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Well, that is a little different.

Still stupid to get involved though...

I'd just give her the same advice I just gave to you.

To not complain about the problems. To just do something about them.
    Get out of lame situations.
    Get around nicer people.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    Sorry but we cant do that. In order to make up for your mistakes you'll now have to explain the juicy dramatic details of this situation.

Don't encourage this...especially from this particular member. It never does any good and he never learns a damn thing from whatever is said. That may sound a bit harsh but you can only dance to the same song for so long...

When you get involved in other peoples realtionships...especially breaks ups...it never does any good. The issues will always be between the two people who had the realtionship. Friends on both sides can only try to help the people move on at best.

This is a "Pitty Me" thread though...no matter how one tries to disguise it or sell it...all it looks for is "awwww's" and "You're a great guy and blah blah blah"...Brightstar oddly enough is a decent guy as most here are well aware of but when good advice and ideas fly in one ear and out the other...what can you do?

On a side note...(the site one cannot mention by we all know) is a slice of well baked hell...NO ONE should be on it if they can avoid it. It's a misery machine nothing more nothing less.

good you realised that... i think you should work now on avoiding such situations

and why don't you join army as a medic or chef or..... midget dog thief, lvl50 (cheating) with evil neutral alingment

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

You little fucking bitch. Youre creepy. Not only did I delete that bulletin less than 8 hours later after I had got some sleep and talked to him, it was to my FRIENDS only, the people I know in real life who know ME, not Jax. If I wanted my problems aired to the public, Id do that my damn self, you have NO FUCKING RIGHT to copy and paste my private life from another website onto a community that I DO BUSINESS FOR. You creep me out with all your I LOVE YOU messages and not just once, twice, three times, but all the time and in the same freaking day! I dont go around telling everyone how damn obsessive you are with stalker like tendencies. Should I mention the fact that I posted TO MY FRIENDS, the people I KNOW and hang out with, looking for help towing my car and since Im between places. I gave a phone number to contact me at. Well who the hell called not EVEN a half hour later? Oh yeah, YOU, you cunt. I dont know who you think you are to take a phone number that I SPECIFICALLY stated was only to be used for the above purpose, and call me ALL THE TIME. You kept asking to be my roommate, dont know what planet you are on, you cant even get off your pathetic ass to leave your "abusive household", and you think even for one SECOND that you are adult enough to take care of grown up responsibilities? I dont want you, I never gave you that impression, I never wanted to hear how 'great' youd treat me, and you quite frankly DISGUST me with your pathetic and pussied attempts to gain friends through sympathy.

Why dont you quit your fucking whining, take the diaper off, wipe your stinky ass, put on some PANTS and get a fucking clue. I dont want contact from you, Ill reiterate that you fucking DISGUST me, Id drive a state away just to spit in your face, and I want MY PERSONAL information deleted off this thread NOW...did you understand that? Ill say it one more time because I know you lack intelligence. I WANT ANYTHING YOU COPIED AND PASTED THAT I WROTE DELETED NOW. I heard your apology the first FOUR damn times you called, text messaged, and wrote me on the other website. If you want to play your screwed up little games because your a bitch and I chose to ignore you after your cowardly attempts at trying to get XXXXX and I fighting again, go somewhere else and DO NOT PLAY WITH ME because I dont PLAY, I FIGHT, and I fight dirty. And if I EVER find out that you are in ANY WAY contacting ANYONE and sending them my private information and PRIVATE posts, you WILL find out just HOW DIRTY I fight. I dont give a fuck if its your lame assed, crippled, shouldnt have been spawning because shes a fucking inbred hooking douche, is hanging on to life by a string and smells like piss grandma.

Did you get it? Did your undeveloped brain absorb any of this?

Nudge me over that line Michael, Im halfway there. I fucking dare you.

*apologies to ANYONE who has to read this pathetic screwed up thread*

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

yea i didn't even bother opining this thread,just him whining more......

but i might read your later Jax...

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Right, I'm new here so I don't have any idea what the fuck's going on. But that was one hell of a rant. Bravo.

Sex_Kitten's Avatar Saucy Little Minx

Holy shit, wow...........now that's a rant.

I don't feel like getting bitched at.........so I won't say anything at all, because I don't know the whole general idea of this.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

d0od....Im way to high to even understand this...can someone explain it to me in "dumb"

by the way...typing slower didnt help

Sex_Kitten's Avatar Saucy Little Minx

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    d0od....Im way to high to even understand this...can someone explain it to me in "dumb"

by the way...typing slower didnt help
    Being coherent doesn't make understanding this any better either

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I am not going to bitch at anyone except the one person who has aired my personal life in a forum that has nothing to do with whats going on.

There is a LOT of info missing that he didnt post, but I am not getting into it.

I am not going to bitch at anyone except the one person who has aired my personal life in a forum that has nothing to do with whats going on.

There is a LOT of info missing that he didnt post, but I am not getting into it.
    Well, If It Makes You Happy, I Won't Contact You Ever Again.

I think it would make her happy

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Right, I'm new here so I don't have any idea what the fuck's going on. But that was one hell of a rant. Bravo.
    Okay I've just noticed that you're the subject of the Flush Fucker thread. And now that I can actually see you ranting that post I have to say...

I think I'm in love with you! Wanna hang out some time? I mean I don't like, "love you love you" but I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Okay, it was a terrible joke. It's late and I'm tired.

you really need to tuffin' the fuck up,man....

grow some balls....

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Alright, youve nudged me you trollish bastard;]

Alright, youve nudged me you trollish bastard;]

I Said I Was NOT going to contact you again. That was not meant as a remark, that was simply informing you that since you didn't want Me to contact you again, I wouldn't.

I Will Even Leave This Forum If You Want.

I Am Sure It Would Make Lots Of People Here Happy.

I Said I Was NOT going to contact you again. That was not meant as a remark, that was simply informing you that since you didn't want Me to contact you again, I wouldn't.

And yet there you go....

good..now that everyting is okay...
    how bout that fetus seagull? pretty crazy....lets all go look at it...

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Okay I've just noticed that you're the subject of the Flush Fucker thread. And now that I can actually see you ranting that post I have to say...

I think I'm in love with you! Wanna hang out some time? I mean I don't like, "love you love you" but I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Okay, it was a terrible joke. It's late and I'm tired.
    Lol, you might give me an ego;] I needed to let that out, I tried to maintain myself because I do not want to piss off Forrest and Amelia, but when I saw that he COPIED things Ive written, and posted it, I saw red.

My rant has just begun, only its going to affect his real life now. Oh how ignorant people are thinking they are invincible sitting behind a computer.

And yet there you go....
    I Meant After That To Mention To Her That I Wouldn't Contact Her Ever Again.

again grow some balls....

people don't want to see you leave,we want to see you stand up for yourself,take some self-pride....do something...

you sound like a whiney emo kid all teh time....

i don't want you to leave,i want to see you without all the whiney shit..

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    good..now that everyting is okay...
    how bout that fetus seagull? pretty crazy....lets all go look at it...
    i shouldnt have laughed at this post but i couldnt help myself

Lol, you might give me an ego;] I needed to let that out, I tried to maintain myself because I do not want to piss off Forrest and Amelia, but when I saw that he COPIED things Ive written, and posted it, I saw red.

My rant has just begun, only its going to affect his real life now. Oh how ignorant people are thinking they are invincible sitting behind a computer.
    Never Thought I Was Invincible. And I Already Agreed To Not Mention You Again.

I was mentioning that I wouldn't talk to you again, since you didn't want Me to. **

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

What you are going to do first is delete the things you copied and pasted here that I wrote. Did I not make myself clear? Do I need to go the extra mile to get it through your thick skull that it would be best to do that? This is the last time Im saying it, and Ill make it reeeeeeal clear.

DELETE MY STUFF NOW!!!!

Now do as Im telling (not asking) you and then you can go fuck yourself for all I care.

No, I will not run you off of here. Quit being pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    again grow some balls....

people don't want to see you leave,we want to see you stand up for yourself,take some self-pride....do something...

you sound like a whiney emo kid all teh time....

i don't want you to leave,i want to see you without all the whiney shit..
    If You Don't Want Me To Leave, Then I Will Try Not To, Though I Will Probably Have My Account Here Deleted, And they would be right in doing so.

Never Thought I Was Invincible. And I Already Agreed To Not Mention You Again.

I was mentioning that I wouldn't talk to you again, since you didn't want Me to. **
    STOP!!!! god...just drop it...let it go and be happy you still have working man parts...she pissed man

they work right?

What you are going to do first is delete the things you copied and pasted here that I wrote. Did I not make myself clear? Do I need to go the extra mile to get it through your thick skull that it would be best to do that?

No, I will not run you off of here. Quit being pathetic you doormat.
    I Tried Deleting That, But It Says An Administrator Needs To Delete That. Otherwise I Would Have Deleted That Right After I Answered The Other Person's Question.

And Yes, I AM a coward, but that is not new news.

+ Reply to Thread