+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Zombie Fans...

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Hey Zombie Fans...

Check this out.

Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse. (Xbox)

This game is pure awesomeness. If you own and Xbox, and love zombies, this is for you.

The game starts out a little slow, but picks up as you go along. It starts out with this perfect futuristic city in the 50's. No crime, no nothing. And then you come back to life, and stuff. You're guided by a "guidebot" for a little bit and then you're on your own. You cause havoc, and eat brains. As you progress you're able to use this ghastly fart, that incapacitates people for a bit so you can eat their brains. As you get further into the game you can roll your head, and detonate it, throw your stomach and detonate it, and throw your hand and posess people with it.

Levels: Oh my, the levels are so fun, and fresh. They're easy to navigate. For some levels its not free-roaming. there's a path that they want you to take, and they don't want you goin' anywhere else.

Graphics: Could be a little better. But pretty damn spiffy, and gory-ish.

AI: It all depends on the difficulty you choose. But AI is pretty excellent.

Sound: Its a completely original soundtrack. It has some bands do some remakes of some generic 50's songs. And they're pretty sweet.

Overall: If you've been looking for a Zombie game, where you're the zombie, look no further. This is your game. If you're kinda iffy about it rent it. But IMO its a buy.

I give Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse:
    4 out of 5.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: Hey Zombie Fans...

ive been wanting to check this out, playing a game as a zombie should be a nice change, now if only i could get a troop of zombies to dance in the street

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    ive been wanting to check this out, playing a game as a zombie should be a nice change, now if only i could get a troop of zombies to dance in the street
    I forgot! there's this one level... WHERE YOU FREAKIN' DANCE. Its so cool.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    I forgot! there's this one level... WHERE YOU FREAKIN' DANCE. Its so cool.
    ok now im sold on this game

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

yeh i heard about this game through the new times. they say you fart noxius gas and can control people with a detachable hand but i think the coolest thing I liked about it is the herd mentality feature where you can actually turn your victims into weapons.

hav you gottne to try that out yet?

I'm one level away from beating the game. Man o Man is this game good. So of course, I've gotten to fart, detatch my hand, possess people with said hand, detatch my head and roll it at people. As for turning victims into weapons, I've not seen or heard of that.

+ Reply to Thread