+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How should I kill stupid people

Default How should I kill stupid people

Some Jackass came to the appartment I live in last night and vandalized a bunch of the cars in the parking lot......

MY Lincoln Got Keyed, two tires got cut, and one airbag in the back was punctured...
    I dont think they put sugar in my gas...I have checked that...But what has been done is enough....
    The police have jst left and I am waiting on the guy from my insurance group to come asses the damage...

The paint is screwed..I think they used a screwdriver rather than keys..

I AM SO PISSED...I have full coverage so it will be fixed but I would rather have someone hit me rather than mess with my car...

So if cought how should the stupid assholes be punished????

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: How should I kill stupid people

holy snap not your pimp ass lincoln? whoever did it needs something slow and painfull like disembowelment

an explosive device and a big sign saying, "if you pick this up it will kill you" and see how long before someone does, id guess about five minutes.

KristynNicole's Avatar Member

Ooooh, Id be sooo pissed. I cry when I simply get a flat tire! So sorry that happened to you!!

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Asmodeus, i am so friggin' sorry.

On the subject of how to kill, i've always been partial the way that paedophile was almost killed in se7en. Give us all here a mailbox where we can start sending you air fresheners.

~Histrionica~

They should have the exact same thing be done to their car.

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

I'd go with getting them very sedated, opening up the chest cavity while they're conscious, and then pouring powdered lye in the hole and waiting around until the sedatives wore off so I could watch them suffer form the chemical burn from the inside out.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

That is such a asshole bastard thing to do to someone's car. What was the point?

Hope the guy gets caught. If he does, break both his knee joints. Kick from the outside of the knee joint inwards. This will give him walking problems the rest of his life, and if he does something stupid again, he won't run away as fast. Then you can beat him with your fists, after you've wrapped double-sided adhesive tape around the knuckles and dipped them into shattered glass.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by Drakken
    I'd go with getting them very sedated, opening up the chest cavity while they're conscious, and then pouring powdered lye in the hole and waiting around until the sedatives wore off so I could watch them suffer form the chemical burn from the inside out.
    OOOOOO! Nice one! Gotta remember that for the next time some one breaks into my car. (hey think of it this way, the car gets fixed and no one stole your cds.)
    Another one i've always been fond of is very carefull pulling back layer after layer of skin and either rubbing salt in the exposed flesh or dropping the asshole into the sea. Then the sharks and what not will take care of the body. It's best to add bits of surfboard to the same pool of water just as an explaination as to why he was in the ocean in the first place...
    K

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

buckwheats all the way. or handcuff them to a radiator, leave them a saw and pour petrol all over the place before dropping a match. it's always fun to see how long it takes them to realise that they will never saw through the cuffs in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakken
    I read a mystery/horror fiction book on something like that once. The killer used a drug that knocked out the muscles but kept the victim feeling everything.

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

Quote Originally Posted by gonesavage
    I read a mystery/horror fiction book on something like that once. The killer used a drug that knocked out the muscles but kept the victim feeling everything.
    yeah - like in audition. the drug that kills the muscles but heightens the nerves. and piano wire.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

a razor blade, sand and a blowtorch. cut them, put sand in the wound, and then blowtorch it so the sand turns to glass.

Drill Holes into them, and insert Creepy,Crawly, Centipedes, Scorpions, Spiders, Roaches, Maggots, and any other unpleasant bug or insect to crawl around inside them.

nausiatingpain's Avatar Senior Member

Get a couple ****** with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch and go medieval on his ass.

I still say that the best way would be to do to his car, the stuff he did to your car.

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Get a couple ****** with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch and go medieval on his ass.
    That wouldnt be a blatent rip-off of dialogue from 'Pulp Fiction' is it?

you could also do what that one guy in reservoir dogs did with the razor and gasoline

Man that sucks..

Sorry about your car...

Quote Originally Posted by vixta
    yeah - like in audition. the drug that kills the muscles but heightens the nerves. and piano wire.
    Audition was a nutty movie, especially because the main character was a kind, caring guy. But the torture scene would be a good one for the object of your revenge

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

you could also play drive by William Tell.............. but that depends on how good you are with a bow...................... ah fuck it use a crossbow............. as long as he's alone, don't want to peg an innocent bystander.

people jsut have to mess something up when other people have something nice. You put art into your car and that makes it so worse

They caught the silly fucks who messed up my car...They were 2 Teenage boys....Little Bastards need the shit kicked outa them...They made them and their parents come here and appologize to all the people whose cars they messed up... I think some of the people here are sueing their parents...

I simply looked at the two boys and told them they should be glad the cops found them before I did...

I came up with the way to torture them that I like the best though...

Take them in an old house...Get two Saw-Horses and nail them to the floor....Put a 2x4 accross the Saw-Horses and nail it to them....Take the persons responsible inside and make them strattle the 2x4s naked...Take nails and put them on either side of their balls...And then bend the nails down over their nuts...Give them a dull rusty razor and set the house on fire....

At least this way they a choice..Die or cut off their nuts and get out...

My insurance company paid for everything...I now have a nice new paint job...and a whole new set of air bags....So its shinny like when I painted it the first time and the new bags are smooth...So I am ok...Still pissed that it happened but OK

good thing they caught the lil fucktards i hate seeing cool cars get messed up

oh yeah the kids reason for doing this.....

They were bored

I wanted to slap the white offa them little bastards

you should sue them for the damage they did to the car and for "emotional distress"

Damniel's Avatar Senior Member

Do the same thing they did to your car to them. oh yeah... and no new paint job for them.

+ Reply to Thread