+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You will be missed Dan Curtis...

Mother Superior

Default You will be missed Dan Curtis...

From IMDB: Television producer/director Dan Curtis has died. He was 77. Curtis was diagnosed with a brain tumor four months ago and passed away at his home in Brentwood, California, Monday - 20 days after his wife Norma Mae Klein's death from heart failure. The director was best-known for his Emmy Award-winning mini-series War And Remembrance, and horror movies including Burnt Offerings, Trilogy of Terror and Shadow Of Fear. Curtis leaves behind two daughters, Cathy and Tracy.

Sidenote; He also did Dark Shadows I loved Trilogy of Terror with Karen Black, she was in Burnt Offerings too.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Default Re: You will be missed Dan Curtis...

for some reason, i can't remember the other two "Trilogy of Terror" stories - only the one about the posessed doll.

Mother Superior

Default Re: You will be missed Dan Curtis...

Quote Originally Posted by sheramil
    for some reason, i can't remember the other two "Trilogy of Terror" stories - only the one about the posessed doll.
    *SPOILERS*
    The others are these: The student who drugs the College looking teacher played by Karen Black, and takes pictures of her in compromising positions and tries to blackmail her.

The twins sisters, one wild the other calmer,both seemingly played by Black, who are really one person with a split personality.

+ Reply to Thread