+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If you could have Implants, Real or Fake, to enhance you, What would they be?

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Default Re: If you could have Implants, Real or Fake, to enhance you, What would they be?

Quote Originally Posted by mollycase
    I love this thread and I love cyberpunk, but I still can't decide exactly what I would want, if I really could have anything.
    That totally reminds me of Shadowrun. Dwarves, elves, orc and the like with guns, bionic stuff, punky styles, dark industrial music and spying through computer links. I liked the whole feel of that game. I don't think it admitted being cyberpunk, but it definely had a lot of that element.

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: If you could have Implants, Real or Fake, to enhance you, What would they be?

id get wolverine style skeleton, all metal. maybe retractable claws but not huge, small and practicle like a cats. and maybe another set of eyelids, like a crocodile, so i can see better underwater.

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    im surprised noone has asked for implants to improve their privates lol
    I will. P.

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Vempyrik
    thats shit u can buy :P
    Buy it for me!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by memorydream
    That totally reminds me of Shadowrun. Dwarves, elves, orc and the like with guns, bionic stuff, punky styles, dark industrial music and spying through computer links. I liked the whole feel of that game. I don't think it admitted being cyberpunk, but it definely had a lot of that element.
    Yeah it was a great game for it's time...hasn't aged too well though. It seems almost ancient and misguided now since the technology in the game has either come to pass or been surpassed by easier means. Sadly though no updates have been made to it since M$ bought the rights....hopefully they have something big planned for it.

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

the only implants that i am waiting to get is my steel mohawk its going to be a steel shank inserted under the skin with per drilled and taped holes to put the spikes into

SUSIEQ502's Avatar Senior Member

Oh quick I'd get a cd player in my stomach. No, actually I'm upgrading my car to MP3, might as well do my Gut Internal Music Player...or GIMP too! That way everyone can hear the music like I always do as it is!

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Yeah it was a great game for it's time...hasn't aged too well though. It seems almost ancient and misguided now since the technology in the game has either come to pass or been surpassed by easier means. Sadly though no updates have been made to it since M$ bought the rights....hopefully they have something big planned for it.
    I doubt it. That thrill is dead and gone. Just like the Prisoner, it's outdated and a bit like a lethargic dinosaur. Which some of us will ultimately become, sigh....

(Just kidding, but I have to be all gothy some time, right?)

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

"Self improvement is Masturbation" - Fight Club - Tyler Durden

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    They can be from a movie, game, story, that you know of, but what types would you like if you could choose to have them?
    Besides the implants Im already getting...

Id love to have a tail!

[QUOTE=Jax]Besides the implants Im already getting...

QUOTE]

In My opinion, you are awesome as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Oil~Boy 26
    the only implants that i am waiting to get is my steel mohawk its going to be a steel shank inserted under the skin with per drilled and taped holes to put the spikes into
    Hmmm, I am imagining some guy with a shark fin impaling people with headbutts.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I thought about it a little longer and i want programable dermus...yeah iwant to change my form

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Hmmm, I am imagining some guy with a shark fin impaling people with headbutts.
    hahaha so am i

PaulCat's Avatar 3 Of My Nine Lives Left

Whiskers, a tail, cats eyes, and ears that can twitch!

Hhhmmm, come to think of it, i can already wiggle my ears, and i've had laser eye surgery so all i need is the whiskers and the tail now!

Oh, and retractable claws would be really useful!

Slave326667's Avatar Slave & Master.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulCat

Whiskers, a tail, cats eyes, and ears that can twitch!

Hhhmmm, come to think of it, i can already wiggle my ears, and i've had laser eye surgery so all i need is the whiskers and the tail now!

Oh, and retractable claws would be really useful!
    I am sooo with you there. Why be human? When you can be feline? eh? EH?! As far as eyes, I'd have to go with the golden-yellow.

I'd want wings, too. I know a lot of people have said them, and they'd be hell on the buses and subway (not to mention in class), but they're so pretty! And I'd probably want laser eye surgery. Not technically an implant, I guess... but glasses are annoying sometimes!

PaulCat's Avatar 3 Of My Nine Lives Left

Laser eye surgery is the best body mod if you wear glasses!

i dont know how bad your eyes are, mine were -8, but as soon as you can get it GO FOR IT!!!

i can't recommend it enough!
    The best 21st present ever!£1200 worth of brand new eyeballs!

and it only takes 20mins total, and theres a MAJORLY really noticable improvement in the first hour, and you dont have to mess about with glasses or contacts ever again!

On the other hand there is a downside, you'll keep rubbing your nose to try push your glasses up and they're never there...
    thats a hard habit to break! Hehe!!!!

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

Quote Originally Posted by Oil~Boy 26
    yes those are quite kool. make sure they are made with the connecting threads (so the post and the disc are female threads and there is a third piece male on both ends, that will connect the two...) that way if you hit the post hard enough it will break off rather then rip out. (my apologies if you already know all this)

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

i want some more piercings and i am waiting to get my tattoo's and have been kicking around the idea of some scarrification/branding or such

the adamantium skeleton would be kool but i haven't broken a bone in years... i have more problems with joint and ligaments.. so the metal skeleton wouldn't help much.

+ Reply to Thread