+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: If you could have Implants, Real or Fake, to enhance you, What would they be?

Default If you could have Implants, Real or Fake, to enhance you, What would they be?

They can be from a movie, game, story, that you know of, but what types would you like if you could choose to have them?

Default Re: If you could have Implants, Real or Fake, to enhance you, What would they be?

horns

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Default Re: If you could have Implants, Real or Fake, to enhance you, What would they be?

As much as I can say I do not feel implants are appropriate, I still have to say: extra arms, hands and a tongue.

Oh yeah, you are also welcome to explain Why you would choose them,etc.

I can list my choices, but it would be in great detail, since there are like 19 to 20 something implants I would choose.
    Let me know if you want me to post them.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

id get a pirate hook and a peg leg harrrr

KristynNicole's Avatar Member

Uuuhh, I'd go for cheek implants. Have a nice smiley looking face. hahaha

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

wings, plus to be like Wolverine with the adamantine skeleton/claws. I'm so unoriginal.

id also get voice implants to sound like captain hook in the disney peter pan animated movie

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

lessee...the adimantium skeleton thing times 5. I want to be a cyborg. Part of my magickal metal arsenal is an eye that can focus like a microscope and target a moving object from 300 yrds. I want a gun like Vash the Stampede (Trigun character for our non- anime afficiandos). I know ther was more... no wait that was Rob's "Fucking Machine" Idea. Don't ask. I'll post it in the other forum if you really want to know...
    K

I was going to type it, but then it stopped me from posting after 1000 characters on this post.

So here is the link that can explain them all better.

http://www.criticalhit.co.uk/w40krp/...Implants.shtml

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

A lasergun in my left eyesocket

Quote Originally Posted by postcoital
    A lasergun in my left eyesocket
    Would you be able to see out of it, with those filtered types, or would it replace your eye completely?

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

I want a gun like Vash the Stampede (Trigun character for our non- anime afficiandos).
    TRIGUN is my favorite animé of all time. Now are we talking the gun ARM?
    or his AGL ARMS .45 pistol? And if the arm are we talking the pistol arm or the machine gun?

(I'd go for metal claw/fngernails+skeleton+teeth like Lady Deathstryke in X-Men 2. I like the idea of ripping people apart with my bare hands. I dont think I'd want my claws to be any longer than 1" natural looking nails. And I wouldn't like the elongating ones either.)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Would you be able to see out of it, with those filtered types, or would it replace your eye completely?
    I wouldn't need my eyes anymore, because I'd have a Zeiss cam in my forehead

But to be honest, I'd like to have shades like Molly from Neuromancer 1..
    they're implanted into the eyesockets, reflective from the outside, so none can see her eyes, and they display cool stuff like a digital watch and the current temperature

sounds cool. All of those stuff from everybody.

What did you think of the Implants I chose?

You want to become a Spacemarine? Congrats, but I think you'd be too old anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by postcoital
    You want to become a Spacemarine? Congrats, but I think you'd be too old anyway.
    According to the fluff, they have the option to become marines after those ages, but it is dangerous to do so, depending on the initiate in question.

Some of the Implants will affect your mind if you get them after those ages though.

Oh, Blood Angels work Differently, since they are like Vampire Marines.

Instead of Surgery, they drink the Blood of the Existing Marines, etc.

im surprised noone has asked for implants to improve their privates lol

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

........................... wings

damn, all the good ones have already been mentioned, how about a big stone hand so i could run around bashing things Hellboy style. Or a full body transplant, ill just be a head in a jar.

"...a head only, but greater that you!"

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

everyone is being so creative...but i just want boob implants...im barely an A

im surprised noone has asked for implants to improve their privates lol
    *checks*

Don't seem to need any.. lol

Ooo I thought of something else'd be neat to have!

'Eyeshine' like Richard B. Riddick from 'Pitch Black'/'Chronicles of Riddick'.
    That super night vision is just plain handy.

*bah missed my edit by 1 min..*

wouldnt inspector gadeget type implants rock but if they actualy worked when you wanted them to

Quote Originally Posted by Drakken
    TRIGUN is my favorite animé of all time. Now are we talking the gun ARM?
    or his AGL ARMS .45 pistol? And if the arm are we talking the pistol arm or the machine gun?
    Gun and Arm, the arm that blew up July and made a crater in the fifth moon. And I'd have to go with the pistol version (Pistol? I thought it was a desert eagle kind of thing!). Gotta love the classics, though given the choice I'd take the black coat. I wouldn't say no to a weapon like Wolfwoods either, talk about putting the fear of God into people! *geek*
    K

Gills...And webbed feet...(Like in WaterWorld)

Dont need any implants in my private region...I AM AWSOME IN BED....I can sleep for days....

or what about a cyber brain like in the ghost in the shell

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    wouldnt inspector gadeget type implants rock but if they actualy worked when you wanted them to
    I would have actually liked the cartoon then.

like the go go gadget copter

Or other cool implants like the Tau have, where they can understand any tye of language.

boobs...size C

Mekahoel The Pandafist's Avatar Cold, wet and hungry

I would like anything that could manipulate gravity. A prehensile four foot long tail. Maybe a third testicle. I am not quite sure on that last one...Yet.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

metal wings and a jet pack and hands that fold back exposing30mmm mini guns and rocket launchers...oh and Snata no coal this yer or I'll kick yer fucking ass

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

spine implants to make my spine 3-d and poke out my back

SomethingSelfrighteous's Avatar Dancing Jesus Figurine

id have a neural implant, (which i believe is from starwars) that would make me super intellectual. A tail, just cause they're bitchin, x-ray vision for...um...my own purposes (take that as you wish) and the ability to shoot flames from the depths of my gullet, so i could smite all that opposed the wrath of the chris. OH! and if at all possible, something that would see into the future, so i could spot my future ex-wife, and run.

toodles
    the chris & ms. monroe

ps. i want breast implants in my knees, so its like i have permanent knee pads WOOT WOOT!!!

i wouldn't mind downloading the basic programme for a protocol droid (that speaks bocci). Wings would be cool. I think some kind of indestructble knees and ankles, maybe elbows, too just so they never give out on me and can't be destroyed by my arch nemisis. Wouldn't say no to a prehensile tail aslong as it ahd a pointed end and no one could step on it, although i might have to avoid rocking chair wearhouses and showrooms anyway. I think the down side to wings is the not being able to lay on your back. I'm rather fond of sleep, I think I might not have wings, but a jet pack that works, or anti gravity boots. And while I'm at it, can the mad scientist in charge of this project do a little lipo on the tummy and the thighs? As long as we're being vain...
    K

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

Fangs and faerie wings

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

Quote Originally Posted by Gothickitty
    Fangs and faerie wings
    thats shit u can buy :P

I love this thread and I love cyberpunk, but I still can't decide exactly what I would want, if I really could have anything.

+ Reply to Thread