+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Random confessions.

Mother Superior

Default Random confessions.

I thought it may be amusing to see how sinister/wild some of us really are. They can be past or present. Anything you'd like to add?

When I was in the 4th grade, my friend Tammy made me very agitated so I took my pencil to the sharpener and gave it a few good turns, sharpening it up quite well. I then went behind her and looked at her ass, and gave it a good hard stab with my pencil. She had jeans on, so I am sure that took the brunt of the pain, she cried a little. Probably more because of the fight. I did apologize

Agnry Faic's Avatar Junior Member

Default Re: Random confessions.

eye puld teh chair from underneath a girls ass in 4th graed. ftw >:C

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

if we're going back to school days..
    one time in junior high there was this skanky girl named Rain, and she wore this spaggheti strapped tank top with no bra and the sides of her tits were hanigng out, anyhow I sat behind her and my friend and I grabbed our scissors and cut the back of the straps so her top fell down and her boobs were all hanging out. lol it was mean, but I bet she wears a bra now.
    I didnt apologize

I like the smell of shoe polish and fresh cut grass...

I also like the refection of street lights on wet roads at night.

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    I like the smell of shoe polish and fresh cut grass...

I also like the refection of street lights on wet roads at night.
    Me too :-)

I used to get out of bed at night but I was so afraid of the toilet monster that I could not get convince myself to go to the bathroom and pee. So I would sit on the edge of my brothers bed and pee there instead.

This has been a lifelong problem I guess :-)

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    I thought it may be amusing to see how sinister/wild some of us really are. They can be past or present. Anything you'd like to add?

When I was in the 4th grade, my friend Tammy made me very agitated so I took my pencil to the sharpener and gave it a few good turns, sharpening it up quite well. I then went behind her and looked at her ass, and gave it a good hard stab with my pencil. She had jeans on, so I am sure that took the brunt of the pain, she cried a little. Probably more because of the fight. I did apologize
    i did about the same to a guy when i was in junior kindergarten...cept i got him in the middle of the forhead....the teacher told my mom it was bad that i did it but that the guy really deserved it....

met up with him a few years ago....he still has a bit of the lead in his forhead

hmmm, i'm a member of the '4th grade stabbings' club... he was asking for it though. he double dog dared me, and kept pointing to his neck.

i wasn't allowed to use the pointy scissors after that... man that sucked...

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    hmmm, i'm a member of the '4th grade stabbings' club... he was asking for it though. he double dog dared me, and kept pointing to his neck.

i wasn't allowed to use the pointy scissors after that... man that sucked...
    That's quite a trippy coincidence we all stabbed people in the 4th grade.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hahaa wasnt in 4th grade for me... it was like... 8 or 9 maybe? sometime in jr high...
    i had some little fold up craft scizzors... (or weed scizzors, but I USED THEM FOR BEADS I PROMISE!!!) someone was pissin me off to no end the ENTIRE WAY thru jr high school so i stabbed him in the hand one day with my scizzors.
    another one of my friends bit him... HARD... in front of teachers and everything. and he got in shit for it cause he was starting shit. always ALWAYS starting shit.
    i got full permission from my teacher once to kick him in the nuts after he tried to kiss me one day

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I stole a book from one of my freinds in school. I tore the cover off of it, so they could not say it was theres... I don't remeber the title of the book.. but I remeber that it was quite the "whoopty-do" back in the day.. because WASHINGTON STATE BREEDS BOOKWORMS...

Yeah I said it.. what about it BC

BloodredProject2402's Avatar Senior Member

one time at spencers, they had the jewelry rack open( you know, the glass slidy thing where they keep all the jewelry.) and i stole a whole line of shit from it and stuck it in my friends purse and we just walked out of the store and sold all the shit we didnt want for a discount price to people.

Mother Superior

Similar situation but I was 12, there was a shirt I just had to have,and my friend said she'd take it for me. We got busted. First time amateurs. Her mom was there too and I just happened to be spending the night at her house, bad bad scene. We were taken to the security office and my parents weren't home so they couldn't come get me. I went home the next day and confessed to my mom what I had done. What an ass I was to tell on myself, that cop never even called. My mom was mad but she told me to never do it again because it's wrong, so I didn't. Awww, being 12 was so simple.

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    I was so afraid of the toilet monster
    i was afraid of the toilet monster too! i used to run as fast as i could when i flushed the toilet because i thought that summoned all of the ghosts and stormtroopers out from under the bathtub.

when i was fourteen and fifteen i used to dream about killing a different friend each night. they were really brutal and creative murders too.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

On a family holiday to the coast when I was about 5 years old, I met a girl whose family lived in the house next to the one where we were staying.
    She was a year younger than me and we became friends over the four weeks we were on the holiday.
    But one day after her family had left us and gone back to their place, I found that some of my prized possessions had been scribbled all over and I couldn't clean them up, they were completely ruined.

I took to her stomach with a cricket bat the very next day.

We weren't friends after that... don't know why? ;]

good god baby switchblad! thats evil for a 5year old.....!awesome!!!

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I hate going to the Doctors, but love going to the Dentist. I also like going to the Hospital. The smell is great.

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

oh good, i'm glad i'm not the only one who's had dreams of killing people.

i had this awful recurring dream for about a week straight that i killed one of my roommates at the time (one i liked, no less). it was always a really brutal and horrible murder too, and then i disposed of the body. when i woke up each time i was freaking out, cause i thought the dream was real and i was worried about getting caught til i fully woke up and realized it was a dream.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

While at daycare when I was 5, i did something wrong I guess, and the teacher took me into the bathroom, and I thought she was going to punish me physically or something. So I headbutted her in the stomach. Bad for her, she was pregnant. A couple of weeks later I was diagnosed with ADD, and not allowed at daycare 'til I was on meds. 3-4 years later I was kicked out of daycare for this reason. I proceded to give a HUGE fight back to the owner of the daycare chain.

Another time at said daycare when I was 6-7, I didn't want to go to school...so I hid downstairs. I came upstairs and danced my victory dance too soon. the bus was stopped at a red light not too far down the road...so they ran me to the bus stop.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodredProject2402
    good god baby switchblad! thats evil for a 5year old.....!awesome!!!

haha thanks Bloodred! No, I was an evil little fucker. Apparently, though I have no recollection of this, I scratched my nails down some kid's face when I was in preschool, and that was when I was about 3 or 4 years old. (Mum told me that so it must be true cos she's not much of a liar.) ...So I started early.

I have calmed somewhat, though it has taken for me to punch a guy till he cried (5th grade) and kick a guy in his balls so hard he threw up hours later (11th grade) to settle down.

I haven't been all that violent in more recent times, though I do harbour evil thoughts about certain people when I get mad... but who doesn't, right?

haha, im in the 9th grade and the worst thing ive done since i began school is stab a kid in the back until it stuck in without me having to hold it......i think u beat me on the evilness level

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I have two small moles on the back of my neck that are parallel with each other and I had a kid in my third grade class convinced that I'd been bitten by a vampire. Then I told him if he didn't stop bugging me I was going to sneak into his house bite him and kill him. He left me alone after that.

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

i love the smell of matches

i bite my nails

i have six empty glasses on my desk there time here spans from 1week to present day.

i will do anything for a creme egg, anything ladies!

i have bad circulation in my legs which has lead to my ability to walk with a numb leg after i get up from sitting.

Mother Superior

Flip,
    I have been meaning to ask you. What types of tea do you enjoy? I love tea as well. I assume it's only hot tea you drink or do you enjoy iced as well? I like the smell of matches too and gasoline for about 45 seconds. Anything for a creme egg from Cadbury?

hot tea of course

to be honest any tea really, ive got a taste for twinnings atm, god damn that stephen fry :P

yes, cadbury creme eggs are so many kinds of nice

Mother Superior

Never been to England but they sell Twinnings here. I drink Tazo or The Republic of Tea, it's probably piss compared to that British stuff.

:P

if ya like your tea you need to get your ass over here :P

Mother Superior

I got addicted to EastEnders & Emmerdale when I was in Europe for 4 months recently.. I just love Brit. culture.

Argh, i hate them :P

if i want to have a real life drama ill step outside :P

Mother Superior

I don't know many men who do Flip..... luckily one tolerated it.

heh, well they were created for women during the war.

i cant remember the history entirely, or where i read it, but it was pretty intresting :P

Quote Originally Posted by BloodredProject2402
    haha, im in the 9th grade and the worst thing ive done since i began school is stab a kid in the back until it stuck in without me having to hold it......i think u beat me on the evilness level
    hehe, you still have time... you can work on it babe

Mother Superior

I used to pay my brother 1.00 to drink outrageous concoctions when I was a little girl. A dollar was a lot in 1978.

I thought of a few more.

While I was in high school I harassed and intimidated the school district superintendant over what I felt to be inferior Eurocentric history books. I called, wrote him letters, made a scene at a school board meeting (so bad I was actually suspended from school for three days) and called him a "borderline idiot". They were glad when I graduated.

When I was 11 or so and at camp for the summer this kid kept trying to scare me so I threatened to stab him in the femoral artery. He wasn't too freaked until someone told him where the femoral artery is. He cried and told the counselor for his cabin that I was a psycho. I told the camp director he should've left me alone when I asked him to nicely.

About six months ago or so while on my way home I made a lady cry because she was being cruel to a homeless man needlessly. She was walking to the ferry terminal and dropped money out of her pocket. The guy picked it up and was trying to give it back to her and she started yelling at him that she was going to call the cops and he'd pickpocketed her, called him a bunch of names and whatever. I got close and got in her face about it. She was fine until I told her (she was wearing a big gold cross) that she was behaving in the most unChristian, faithless evil manner. And that I hoped that God would forgive her for being so needlessly cruel. She started crying and finally took her money back and went away. She had made the homeless guy cry as well so I took him to McDonalds and got him dinner and gave him bus far to get the six blocks to the group shelter I figured would have room.

So I'm not always evil but I do have a tendancy to yell at people in public for assy behaviour.

But I've calmed down a bit so I don't do it as often as I used to.

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    About six months ago or so while on my way home I made a lady cry because she was being cruel to a homeless man needlessly. She was walking to the ferry terminal and dropped money out of her pocket. The guy picked it up and was trying to give it back to her and she started yelling at him that she was going to call the cops and he'd pickpocketed her, called him a bunch of names and whatever. I got close and got in her face about it. She was fine until I told her (she was wearing a big gold cross) that she was behaving in the most unChristian, faithless evil manner. And that I hoped that God would forgive her for being so needlessly cruel. She started crying and finally took her money back and went away. She had made the homeless guy cry as well so I took him to McDonalds and got him dinner and gave him bus far to get the six blocks to the group shelter I figured would have room.
    The people who should be helping the homeless are the one's who aren't.I do what I can. I had an experience with befriending a homeless man in Los Angeles once. I bought him a pair of shoes and they didn't want to let him into the store, he didn't know his size, so I kept getting one's that weren't big enough. I wanted it to be a decent fit, wasn't sure when he'd get another pair. He was embarassed to go in and try shoes on because he hadn't taken his off for over 6 months. He had two different pair on. The manager of the store didn't want him in there in the first place,but we went in anyway. After we parted a nicely dressed man confronted me and said: "I hope God blesses you for what you did, I was watching you, you are very kind." I just looked at him and walked away. The time I spent with this person taught me a lot. Many places wouldn't even let him go eat. I had to bring the food out. It's a sad situation. You do have a good heart Nudemuse. I am all teary, thank you for sharing that it took me back to a memory I hadn't thought of in so long .

I keep telling people I am the nice one between Hempknight and I. But seriously I have a soft spot for homeless people because I've been there. Not quite as bad as some but I know how it feels. That and I am friends with the guy he's a very funny intelligent caring person. He doesn't sleep there anymore but I still see him on occasion and when I can spare it I'll buy him something to eat or a cup of coffee. I talk to a lot of homeless people and I have a real serious moral problem with people treating other people like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    I keep telling people I am the nice one between Hempknight and I

i believe it!

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

I slept with my best friend. He's married. Not to me though.
    Damn...still feeling bad about that one.
    I do have a habit of sleeping the most inapproriate people. That's a tough one to break.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

I just taped the crucifixion cartoons to my bedroom cieling. Any woman with any problems (should I ever coax one in there) with guilt and religious conviction might balk.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

i do like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. also, im not into yoga. my brain is complete, and im neither fussed on the time nor the place at which i make love (although midnight in the dunes sounds like fun). finally, i both loathe that song, and have had it stuck in my head all day.

VampireLily's Avatar WTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    That's quite a trippy coincidence we all stabbed people in the 4th grade.

I was in 8th grade and he grabbed one of my tits..... i stabbed him with the pen i had in my hand and he screamed like a girl. Guess what? I'd stab you again, fucker.

+ Reply to Thread