What rules in your life have you made for yourself to never deviate from?
1. Never date a man who hates his mother.
2. Realize nothing is ever a sure thing.
3. Hold fast to your true friends.
4. Live and let live.
5. Make time for myself.
6. Don't put off telling people how I feel about them today. I may not have the chance tomorrow.
7. Never trust a man who says he wants to "go lie in bed and watch tv."
1.) Be loyal to your friends and loved ones
2.) Trust to the fates, but make your own luck
3.) Punish and reward intent, not just results
4.) Never be controlled by fear
5.) Introspect enough to be able to choose paths in life where there's true affinity
6.) Pursue your dreams even when (and especially when) they seem like a bad idea
1. Loyalty is the only operative word in any true friendship
2. Family trumps all other concerns
3. May your reach always far extend your grasp (until they meet as one)
4. Embrace the darkness and the light
5. Fight the wise fight to the end (admit to and end the lesser battles)
6. Never let go
7. Be thankful the Orthodox need never repent
it's not that i don't see the value in it, i just don't like the idea of setting rules for myself. i just try to make the best desicions i can when they're placed infront of me and worry about the end result when the end happens.
1. Life is not a dress rehearsal, live the dream NOW!
2. To thine own self be true
3. Don't Judge
4. Freedom should be valued above all material things
5. Don't waste time on grudges, trust in the law of redneck Karma (ie shit rolls downhill), and let it go
6. Try everything twice in case you fucked it up the first time
7. Never give up on love
1. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent (eleanor roosevelt)
2. Trust my dog's instincts on people...he's more attuned to assholes than i am
3. Family first no matter what
4. Only take dads advice to heart when he is in some way intoxicated (the only time he makes sense)
5. Always take my Mom and Sisters advice to heart (they're usually right in the end)
6. Dont waste time with lies....You are usually found out in the end anyway
7. Dont let people who have hurt me in the past stop me from helping or trusting some one else
1. keep an open mind to everything
2. be true to myself and who i am always
3. don't let the past dictate the future
4. friends come before boyfriends, always (the good ones, anyway)
5. give everyone a fair chance before forming opinions about them
6. forgive and forget (i.e., no grudges)
1. Never stick a rattlesnake down your pants.
2. Never spit into the wind.
3. Don't mess with another mans Ride.
4. Be a fucking Human
5. Hate everyone that doesn't think like i do.
6 there is no number 6
7. Do something new everyday.
8 wear sunscreen
9. Don't worry about things that can't be fixed right now. They will be fixed in the future.